Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Community Assistance Rewards

Page 1 / 2

Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, my name is Amit Masih. I am a web developer and technical writer turned digital entrepreneur. I have joined this community in September under Rajinder Soni Sir’s guidance.

It has been three months so far, and I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful and inspiring community.

I have a lot of things to write over here, but I would manage myself to write only a few specific things.

Right from the day I have joined, I’ve been receiving a lot of value from this community, and of course, many cash rewards as well. In my recent video, I mentioned one thing which is one hundred percent true. “If I won’t have come across to Rajinder Soni sir, I would have doing something else. He has been a blessing to me. I address him as my elder brother because He helped me out of every situation. He offered me various potential clients and He awarded me with a couple of cash prizes. There are a number of things I can consistently write about Him and this group.”

On top of that, I’ve been in touch with many writopreneurs personally. I would like to thank all of you guys. They are so sweet and always ready to offer me a helping hand.

I feel like I shouldn’t stop writing this message, but I have to! 🙂

Thank you so much Rajinder Sir!

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

Hello 👋 Amit! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

It was a moment of pride for me when I received the “Community Assistance Reward”.

I have always loved writing. I tried blogging several but ended up deleting my blog posts as I was unable to come up with a concrete plan to create quality write-ups  For a long time, I was looking out for someone who would guide me to learn the nuances of blogging. 

And finally, the wait is over. Not only did I found myself a mentor and friend like Rajinder Sir, but also a powerful community created by him. He has always believed in me and motivated me whenever I felt low. I passed the “Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp” and this was just the beginning of my writing journey.

I have also been rewarded the “Community Assistance Award” for editing the articles of new writers.  

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

Thank you so much for sharing this. It brought my old memories back. Also you are so nice to do that. I am happy to see you growing and becoming an editor from a writer.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

Here is another Community Assistance Reward screenshot given by Mr. Soni after my hard work helping new writers in the group.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@amit-masih you are a very helpful individual. I like the way you find time out of your busy schedule to assist aspiring writers.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator
Topic starter  

@connectrajinder

I never saw a person like you grounded. You always show gratitude. Rajinder Soni is a man who takes no credit but always gives it to his team and leaders. This is why I adore you!

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I am Preeti, a forensic graphologist, calligrapher, and now digital writopreneur also.

I joined this community in mid-October 2020 and this was one of the best decisions I have made throughout my life. I feel blessed to be a part of this amazing community.

Under the expert guidance of Rajinder Sir I was able to clear my Bootcamp in only 15 days!

I want to say this to all aspiring writers joining this community to follow Rajinder Sir’s guidelines completely if they really want to be successful writers.

Sir you are a great source of motivation for me since the day I joined this community and will always be.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs 

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@preetishah congratulations 🎊 🎈 for completing 😀 25 featured articles in the writing contest. You have done a great job already. You are not only a great writer but also a very good person by ❤️. Be like this no matter what and the world will be with you always. I wish blessings and good luck always.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

@connectrajinder Thank you, Sir! Your mentorship and blessings guide me to do better each time. I have not seen a mentor like you who treats his students as his friends and guide them in the right direction.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@preetishah always welcome 😊

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

It has been my good fortune to win this award and that too from a community like the Digi

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

It was a gratifying feeling receiving the Community Assistance Award.

Cutthroat competition outside.Cut to this community.Here you are incentivated to lend a helping hand till it becomes default mode.

Writing and helping go hand in hand. This is reflective of the philosophy of the founder Rajinder Soni aka Sirjee, a writer/Editor/Mentor with a heart of gold. Lucky to have found him.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@Sowspeaks I am always committed and thinking about the success and upliftment of Indian writers.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

Sowspeaks liked
ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

@Poulomi congratulations 👏🎊 for receiving Community Builder Award. Your friend @Mansi Mam is a great asset for our team.😃👍

I just paid you 875 INR for your efforts.😊

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: