Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Community Assistance Rewards

Page 2 / 2

Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

It’s a great privilege to win this reward as this reward is not only the money I received, it is a great achievement for me. After receiving the reward, I felt proud and thought that it was the first step that I crossed by helping other people to motivate and join our community. Now it’s like ‘Unity is strength’. 

I would like to help many people who are interested to join in building up our community and passionate about writing. Boosting continuous inspiration and motivation from Rajinder sir.

Looking forward to win more rewards in future. 

Cheers

Poulomi

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
manainthemaking
 manainthemaking
(@manainthemaking)

I am very shy, quiet and introvert kind of person. But, when I find people of my vibe. I make my own tribe. Further, I got married and got busy in my home chores. I came across this writing community through Poloumi ma’am! Rajinder Sir, is a true mentor, he thinks for his members first and then himself. Joining DWHUB restored my lost confidence and made me more social. I love helping new members just as I was boosted. I love initiating talk with people now without hesitating

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Hello Sir

Thank you very much for offering me this award and building my confidence to empower this community super-powerful and trustable. 

Thank you!

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Vidyashree P N
(@vidyashree-p-n)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vidyashree PN, I am an Edtech content writer and a proud member of Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy, New Delhi. I joined this wonderful community in February 2021 and from then I have gained lots of knowledge on content writing from the CEO, Mr Rajinder Soni Sir.

After I attended the various online session and gone through many training videos I came to know the nuance of content writing. Now I want to share my experience with my friends and family and motivate them to create a wonderful career in writing. In this process, I have won the Community Builder Award from Rajinder Sir and I am very happy.

Thank you so much Sir for guiding me on the right path and motivating me to write on a consistent basis. Your quotes are my inspiration. 

PFA My DW COMMUNITY BUILDER AWARD!

#digitalwritopreneurshub #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #rajindersoni #metrocoaching #vidyashreepn #digitalwritopreneurs #dwhub

Vidyashree PN

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: