Notifications
Clear all

Community Builder Awards

Page 1 / 2

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

All digital writopreneurs who have received community builder awards. Please share them here.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Well, it’s an honor for me to work with Mr. Soni. He is a man who always delivers more than he promises!

Thank you sir for giving me this wonderful opportunity to work on your website. I am so blessed to be here.

Looking forward to your support and love!

To your success,

Amit Masih

This post was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Amit Masih

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@amit-masih I am really happy to connect with you. You are a very committed person and I enjoy the company of like-minded people. Whatever you say you do. This will make you very powerful as an entrepreneur soon. You are also a hard worker. Well done.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

@connectrajinder Thank you so much, Sir! I need your support and blessings to turn the tables. 😎 (bow) 

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

My blessings are always there Amit.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Priyanka bhadu
 Priyanka bhadu
(@Priyanka bhadu)

I consider it as my best decision to become a part of this community. I’ve learnt too much, to be honest it is long list to write it here. I am so blessed to get a mentor like Mr. Rajinder soni sir. Thankyou so much Sir for creating this ecosystem. I am extremely glad for @Amit, who created a milestone by passing the bootcamp in just 9 days. Thankyou for following my words about this community.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am really thankful to you Priyanka for sending Amit my way. He is a highly committed individual and quality writer. Please connect more such writers. You deserve the Community Builder Award.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

@Priyanka bhadu Hey Priyanka! Glad to see you here…well, I’d like to take a moment and say thank you to Priyanka, who gave me the opportunity to be a part of this beautiful community.

ReplyQuote
Avyukth Krishna
 Avyukth Krishna
(@Avyukth Krishna)

Hello everyone, 

I joined this wonderful community and have reaped numerous benefits ever since. I wanted to let more people know about the Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Rajinder sir gave us the perfect opportunity with the concept of Community Builder Awards. It’s always a pleasure to expand this wonderful group and help more and more writers get closer to their dreams. 

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Avyukth Krishna, I am really happy that you are helping me on my mission to reach 200,000 writers in India by 2030.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Dear Sir,

Iam very happy to receive this Community Builder Award…More than the prize money my intrinsic satisfaction that this is in alignment with my mission and vision of transforming the lives of people to their better version through excellent coaching and mentoring is what makes me more happy…

I will continue to contribute towards this building of this Digital Writoprenuers hub Academy to the next level.

Thank you very much sir for recognising my efforts.

With Warm Regards

D Arun Prasad

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Dear Sir,

Iam very happy to receive this Community Builder Award…More than the prize money my intrinsic satisfaction that this is in alignment with my mission and vision of transforming the lives of people to their better version through excellent coaching and mentoring is what makes me more happy…

I will continue to contribute towards this building of this Digital Writoprenuers hub Academy to the next level.

With Warm Regards

D Arun Prasad

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Dear Sir,

With Warm Regards

D Arun Prasad

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Dear Sir,

With Warm Regards

D Arun Prasad

ReplyQuote
Madhu R Padalaa
 Madhu R Padalaa
(@Madhu R Padalaa)

Hi Everyone,

I, Madhu R Padalaa, feeling very happy to receive an unexpected money as community builder award from my mentor Rajinder Soni, a kind gesture from him for helping our community grow.

My passion is to help and support our community members grow successfully in the field of writing unique articles.

This small encouragements make a big mark on me and encourages me further to help others grow successfully too.

I am blessed to be under the wings of mentor Rajinder Soni who works so tirelessly to mentor each individual irrespective of his time, health and energy, taking them from no where to where they need to be in the field of writing unique articles.

It’s really a very tough task for any mentor to take individuals by hand whenever one needs help at any point of time, simultaneously maintaining a fast growing community equally satisfying everyone with their respective queries.

I will definitely put my efforts in contributing to achieve success in his mission and vision goals.

His vision and mission is to mentor 2,00,000 aspiring writers to become professional writers and see them start earning a lucrative income working from the comfort of their home.

Thank you so much Rajinder Sony sir for recognizing my contribution and encouraging me to find others to help them transform their lifestle for better

Best wishes
Madhu R Padalaa

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: