Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs – Article Payments

Page 1 / 2

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

All writers must share their article payment screenshots over here.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

talesofvikram
(@talesofvikram)

Dear Friends, 

I am happy to inform you that once we complete writing thirty featured articles on Hubpages then we automatically become eligible for writing Rajinder ji. 

Happy to share screenshots of such opportunities that I have received. 

#digitalwritopreneurs
#vikrambrahma
#digitalpreneurs

This post was modified 3 years ago by talesofvikram

Vikram Brahma

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Congratulations 👏🎊 for becoming a regular writer for Digital Writopreneurs Hub. Rajinder Soni is committed to train and pay.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Suchismita Pradhan
 Suchismita Pradhan
(@Suchismita Pradhan)

Iam glad to be a part of this amazing team,I have never seen such freindly supportive mentor in other groups.Whatever doubt one have from a dot to a line,Mr.Rajinder soni gives all his blood to solve it.And the most important part is, he gives many different ideas to earn income through different platforms.I highly recommend everyone,those who really want to grow in your life,hold his hand,he will keep holding your hands till you reach the zenith of the success ladder.

ReplyQuote
Suchismita Pradhan
 Suchismita Pradhan
(@Suchismita Pradhan)

There are many rewards that I earned from him.Iam attaching a few for my memory.Thank you again for all your help.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Suchismita Pradhan you have always been a really active learner and great community member. I have also used your suggestions for Digital Writopreneurs Hub improvement. 

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Suchismita Pradhan welcome 😊. It feels so good when senior members share their achievements.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Neha Karra
 Neha Karra
(@Neha Karra)

Dear All ,
If you are looking to be self relaint . Then digital writoprenuers hub is the right place for you . Why be a domesticated animal and remain confined to a job with kinited decision making when you can speak out your mind and be your own boss . Join Indias largest community of freelance writers to discover your way to self relaice

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

Hello friends

Today I am going to share the payment proof of my first writing assignment given by Rajinder sir.

I feel really blessed to be associated with Digital Writopreneurs and would like to thank Rajinder sir for giving me this life-changing opportunity.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #articlewritingpaymentproof

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@preetishah Congratulations!!!! You are amazing 👍 👍 👍 👍  

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@preetishah welcome. Keep writing.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

@risha15 Thank you so much 🤩 

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

@connectrajinder Yes sir, I will keep writing.

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
(@alisha-ahmad)

This is the “first-of-its-kind” encouragement I have come across– to get paid after finishing the assignment.

Even if the encouraging monetary factor wasn’t there, I would had finished writing the 5 articles. Reason being, my DWH subscription was limited to one month.

But after I received the cash prize of 500 Rs, I got an unexplainable, blissful kick. I actually felt an urge to write more and work on my writing style.

Hats off to Rajinder sir for understanding the emotions of the budding writers and directing his efforts to make a better version of each one of us.

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

🔥 First freelance payment received 🔥

On May 10, 2021, exactly seven days after joining Bootcamp Training, I received my first freelance payment for article writing. I completed my 30-day training in just 5 days by completing 5 articles to pass this challenge. The very next day, Rajinder Sir introduced me to a client and, in another two days, I earned my first paycheck of Rs. 4000/-   

This wouldn’t have been possible without the support of my colleagues and Rajinder Soni sir at Digital Writopreneurs Hub. Getting your first client is never easy, and getting your first freelance payment is even difficult.

Cheers to the wonderful team at #digitalwritopreneurshub.

#latepost #abhishekpathakwriter #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #abhishekpathakwrites #rajindersoni #articlepayment #freelancepayment #dwhub 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Abhishek Pathak

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: