Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards

Page 3 / 6

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Ravinder Kaur Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!! You are going to unlock many more achievements!!!

ReplyQuote
Ravinder Kaur
 Ravinder Kaur
(@Ravinder Kaur)

@risha15 Thank you so much.

ReplyQuote
Bharat Sharan
 Bharat Sharan
(@Bharat Sharan)

Rajinder Soniji is a very good guide and mentor. He keeps motivating us to aim for the sky. I have learnt a lot from him to improve my language skills. I am grateful to him for motivating meto improve and clear bootcamp.
I have received cash prize from him and thank for the same.

Bharat Sharan
 Bharat Sharan
(@Bharat Sharan)

I am grateful for the cash prize sir. It is motivating for me.

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
 Mansi Arora
(@Mansi Arora)

I would like to bestow my gratitude to Rajinder Soni Sir, for giving rise to DWHUB and starting this mission to train 2,00,000 writers. 📝

The learnings that I got to know from the journey of your life, is entirely extraordinary. Rajinder Sir, you are an amazing person inside out. I wish to imbibe all the qualities that you have, to be an optimistic and pure soul. You are a true mentor to me. You have always pushed me to write good and grab opportunities. 🌈

Joining #digitalwritopreneurhub benefited me and all those who joined this community. 🎁

From the very first day, i have learnt a new aspect about writing. My knowledge has enhanced. Because of you my goal has been set, I have worked on my camera confidence, I have become more positive in life. I prepared my goal card. I tried writing quality articles.✏️

Your teachings are of great value and I feel special to get it. Once again, I would like to thank you, Sir, Polomi ma’am, Risha ma’am and Sumit as well. I feel great to be connected with this community. Thank you!

PFA My DWHUB BOOTCAMP CERTIFICATE!

#writingtools #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurhub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
 Mansi Arora
(@Mansi Arora)

I would like to bestow my gratitude to Rajinder Soni Sir, for giving rise to DWHUB and starting this mission to train 2,00,000 writers. 📝

The learnings that I got to know from the journey of your life, is entirely extraordinary. Rajinder Sir, you are an amazing person inside out. I wish to imbibe all the qualities that you have, to be an optimistic and pure soul. You are a true mentor to me. You have always pushed me to write good and grab opportunities. 🌈

Joining #digitalwritopreneurhub benefited me and all those who joined this community. 🎁

From the very first day, i have learnt a new aspect about writing. My knowledge has enhanced. Because of you my goal has been set, I have worked on my camera confidence, I have become more positive in life. I prepared my goal card. I tried writing quality articles.✏️

Your teachings are of great value and I feel special to get it. Once again, I would like to thank you, Sir, Polomi ma’am, Risha ma’am and Sumit as well. I feel great to be connected with this community. Thank you!

PFA My DWHUB BOOTCAMP CERTIFICATE!

#writingtools #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurhub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock

ReplyQuote
AestheticWriter@888
(@aestheticwriter888)

Good evening Everyone, I am glad to tell you all. I have completed my Bootcamp successfully under the guidance of our Mentor @RajendraSoni Sirji, @preetishah (Quality Writer, Editor, DWH).

So here is my Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp cash prize receipt.   

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Hello Writers

My Certificate of passing DW Bootcamp. I am extremely happy to say that I am the active and dedicated member of DW Hub. I feel proud to be associated with such a wonderful and positive person like Rajinder Soni.

Thank you very much.

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @poulomi

Hello Writers

My Certificate and Cash prize of passing DW Bootcamp. I am extremely happy to say that I am the active and dedicated member of DW Hub. I feel proud to be associated with such a wonderful and positive person like Rajinder Soni.

Thank you very much. Here I am sharing this with you.

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
AestheticWriter@888
(@aestheticwriter888)

Thank you for the support, guidance, and motivation.

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Hello Aspiring Writers

After getting the crown of Programme Coordinator, I am very much overwhelmed to get this prize and feeling proud and blessed to become an active and dedicated member of Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy. 

I am sharing my Cash prize here. I would like to thank Rajinder sir for his motivation and inspiration boosting me always.

Thank You!

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Bharat Sharan Sir Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@poulomi Congratulations on this new role 👍 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@astheticwriter888 Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp, Shubhra!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Mansi Arora Thank you so much for your encouraging words!! 😊 😊 

I am glad that we have so many talented and dedicated people in our community. Really proud of being a member of this community 😊 😊 😊 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: