Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards

Page 5 / 6

Vidyashree P N
(@vidyashree-p-n)

Digital Writopreneurs Hub established by Mr Rajinder Soni sir is a wonderful community and promises lots of career opportunities to its members. The community members will motivate and inspire each other by their success stories. Today I have cleared my rigorous 1-month boot camp and received the certificate, which is of immense value for me. 

Getting a certificate is the dream of every mentee but along with the certificate, there is also a surprise cash reward. The cash reward is not just cash but it is a token of appreciation of your quality writing by the mentor. Just check the cash reward screenshot here and get inspired.

Join our community @ https://hi.likeminds.community/d/digital-writopreneurs-hub

#communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurshub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock #vidyashreepn #rajindersoni #cashawards #bootcamp #training #dwhub #contentwriter #cashreward #digitalwritopreneur

Vidyashree PN

ReplyQuote
Vidyashree P N
(@vidyashree-p-n)

Thank you Rajinder Soni sir for this certificate. I am lucky to be a member of the Digital Writopreneurs Hub. I have learnt a lot of new skills, improved my writing style, build my social profile and more after joining this wonderful community. I am extremely blessed to have a mentor like Mr Rajinder Soni sir because he always promises less and delivers more. Apart from courses I also got the confidence to write well, a positive mindset towards obstacles, and improved my focus while writing. Today, I have completed my boot camp by writing 5 (long form) featured articles and cleared the rigorous boot camp.

This platform has given me the privilege of joining the writer’s ecosystem and LikeMinds which gives me a lot of value every day. I would like to show my gratitude to Preeti ShahPrantika SamantaMansi Arora SaloojaShubhra Sanag, Abhishek Pathak, Poulomi and other senior writers who have helped me in achieving this milestone.

#communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurshub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock #vidyashreepn #rajindersoni #cashawards #bootcamp #training #dwhub #contentwriter #certificate #digitalwritopreneur

Vidyashree PN

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Passed Bootcamp 

Digital Writopreneurs hub is a robust community of talented writers which is created by our respected Rajinder Sir, whose mission is to connect 2 lakh people in India by providing them with a unique and interactive training guide to become a quality writer, digital coach, YouTuber, and motivational speaker. It is his long-term goal and aspirations under his rigorous hard work, research-based, and result-oriented training.
We all are like unity in diversity under one umbrella. People in various states are getting connected and taking various writing and mentoring training from him.
From a zero identity to become a hero presence, this journey was fabulous and scrupulous.

Here is a glimpse of winning bootcamp prize in February 2021. This excitement was mind-blowing because this cash prize is less a cash and more a reward for me. This was my first prize and this community is an ecosystem of all the writers for their name along with their fame too.
By God’s grace, I am blessed to be a part of this knowledge hub.

Here is a glimpse of my cash prize and certificate.

#digitalwritopreneurs #writer #poulomibhattacharya #mentor #rajindersoni #bootcampcash #cashreward #certificate #dwhub #rajindersonicommunity

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@rajeev1632 Sir, Congratulations on passing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@prantika-samanta Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@abhishek-pathak Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
(@alisha-ahmad)

This is the “first-of-its-kind” encouragement I have come across– to get paid after finishing the assignment.

Even if the encouraging monetary factor wasn’t there, I would had finished writing the 5 articles. Reason being, my DWH subscription was limited to one month.

But after I received the cash prize of 500 Rs, I got an unexplainable, blissful kick. I actually felt an urge to write more and work on my writing style.

Hats off to Rajinder sir for understanding the emotions of the budding writers and directing his efforts to make a better version of each one of us.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@alisha-ahmad Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!! This is just the beginning, many such achievements are waiting to be unlocked by you!! 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Reshma Jacob
(@prasannasworld)

My First ever cash award. I share the same emotions as others. 

I am always felt energized with each sessions. I have the same sense when I graduated from college. 🙂

Curious by the title of the group seen on whatsapp group link. For few weeks it was just me being a silent spectator. I say with pride that I transitioned to be a part of this impactful community. There is a hidden positivity vibe you hop off from class.  

Thanks @Rajinder Sir for being always being available, irrespective to any time of the day. Always available and quick to action. 

The other team members @Sarath, @Duraipandy Sir, @Divya Sagarika, @Priti Bhadra @Alisha, @Kubra Fathima and @Jasmine @ Vaidyanath – My class mates. Each of you have been extremely helpful and motivators. 

Thank You to Senior Members @Abhishek Sir and @Risha Ma’am 

ReplyQuote
Tripureswari P
 Tripureswari P
(@Tripureswari P)

Hello All,

Sharing this happy moment with everyone in the team is nothing but pure joy. When you write few words and that gets recognised on a platform like DW Hub is an honour in itself. Rajinder sir has created such a community where value provided in each session is so impactful that you sit and start getting back to writing.

Needless to say,the bonus sessions were just enough to motivate me and improve my writing skills.

I thank him for this reward and recognising me. Thank you @Poulami mam and @Ravinder Kaur mam for helping me. Thank you the whole team for giving such inputs and reviews whenever we miss any session.

Keep writing everyone !!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@prasannasworld Congratulations Reshma on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!! Happy to help you anytime 😊 😊 

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Tripureswari P Congratulations on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!! All the best 👍 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Jasmine Sethi
(@httpswww-linkedin-cominjasmine-sethi-24a50b188)

Hi, Everyone I joined DWHub two months back unaware of the fact that it is not only a writing place but also a source of inspiration for many writers offering them individual identity.

Sharing my boot camp certificate and reward.

#jasminesethi #poetafrolic #bootcampcertificate #cashprize #rajindersoni #digitalwritopreneurs #jasyz

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮’𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓷

ReplyQuote
Jasmine Sethi
(@httpswww-linkedin-cominjasmine-sethi-24a50b188)

Sharing my cash prize 🌺

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮’𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓷

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@httpswww-linkedin-cominjasmine-sethi-24a50b188 Congratulations Jasmine on clearing the DWH Bootcamp!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: