Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards

Page 6 / 6

S.k.fathima
 S.k.fathima
(@S.k.fathima)

Hello everyone I would like to share my success with all my writopreneur friends. By grace of God under the guidance of our Mentor Mr.rajinder Soni I’ve successfully cleared my Bootcamp and hereby received my certificate 

Thank you so much sir 🙏  

1. Also I would like to thank Risha Maam who’s helped me in posting my articles and certificate on the forum page.. Thank u so much Maam😘

ReplyQuote
Waheeda Bi Khan
 Waheeda Bi Khan
(@Waheeda Bi Khan)

Hi, last October my writing life took a wonderful turn when came to know about Digital Wrigopreneurs Hub through a Whats app writers group. After my one-to-session with Rajunder Soni sit, I was convinced that finally I could get a certification course that does not just assure profuse words but really lends guidance and incredible training from the scratch about content writing. 

I have learnt and gained a lot in these past months ranging from grammar, sentence structure, pooling media to promote, website designing, getting a domain, the structure of articles, writing contests, cash rewards, the ongoing atomic writing challenge and even recommendations to freelance writing offers.

Today when I have received the certification of my successful completion of the Boot camp I feel humbled again.

My lifelong gratitude to the leader who exemplifies leadership and is the mast of this community. His cheerful guidance, suggestions, motivation, genuine concern and recommendations have embellished my pen from the letter go. Also my humble thanks to all my friends of DW community who have shown such strong support and encouragement all the way.

Hoping to be in this community always. Caio for now.

Waheeda.

ReplyQuote
Amina Muthalif
 Amina Muthalif
(@Amina Muthalif)

I believe content, glee and pride are rightly resonated with across all members of the community under the mentorship of Mr. Soni. Congratulating all the achievers, I would like to share my certificate as well. It was a great encouragement for me when I was received the first award, ‘Best Storyteller’ just two days into enrolment. The days from there until finally being presented the Digital Writerprenuers Bootcamp certificate was enriching. I take this opportunity to thank Mr. Rajinder Soni and once again congratulate all the writers for their achievements and great work!

ReplyQuote
sheetalindise
(@sheetalindise)

I’m excited to share with you all the details of my Bootcamp success prize.

I enrolled in the Digital Writopreneur’s course, and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It is also my first cash reward since being a member of the Writopreneurs group.

This accomplishment would not have been achieved without Rajinder Soni Sir’s skilled advice and the support of my community members.

#sheetalindise #digitalindiase.com #digitalwritopreneurs #cashreward

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: