Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs' Storytelling Competition Winners and Participants

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dream🌈🧜‍♀️🧞‍♂️ Storytelling Competition🧚‍♂️ started at 8:30 pm on June 3, 2021🤴👸

A limited number of participants were allowed so many grabbed their seats before the actual time.✅

Rajinder Soni⭐ started playing the music 🎵 at 8:20 pm 😉.

In our life, many times we dream of some situations, places, or people. Sometimes, we experience incomplete dreams that end abruptly but many times we can carve😇 complete stories out of them.

So in this session, we became a little creative and the writopreneurs read🧑‍💻👩‍💻 their stories that they wrote in the LikeMinds app.

Stories are a good way to present our writing skills. Dream story Facebook live participants received “Certificates of 〽️ Participation”. Nandini S. Prabhu was selected as the winner based on audience votes 🏆. She was rewarded with a “Certificate of Excellence” and became the best storyteller in the Digital Writopreneurs Hub community.

Clients😉 also want to connect with great storytellers.👍

Now I request all participants to share their comments and certificates below this post.

The winner of the Dream Storytelling Competition was Nandini S. Prabhu and her certificate is attached below this post.

#dreamstory #storytelling #competition #nandinisprabhu #winner  

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

I would like to give sincere gratitude to our mentor sir for this idea of creative and imaginative dream storytelling competition.

Also, for rewarding me the certificate of participation. Even if, I was not ready with the story.

Further, All the participants were amazing and wrote their fantasies in a very impressive way! 

Nandini ma’am, Poloumi ma’am, Fathima ma’am, Alisha ma’am, Tripu, Sarath, Divya, Vaidya Sir, Abhishek, Priti ma’am all we’re brilliant! 

#dreamstory #revolution #digitalwritopreneurshub #rajindersoni #mentor #mansiarora #mentee #gratitude 

ReplyQuote
Fathima
(@fathima)

Extremely thankful to rajinder sir for giving me an opportunity to weave a tale out of my dream with few hints of imagination…it was a wonderful session and I didn’t realise how the time flew…

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

I would like to thank Rajinder sir for giving me this opportunity to participate in this competition and acquired a great experience to listen to lovely, nostalgic stories of our creative writers. 

All the participants were mind-blowing shared their creative stories with us. Also, I got to know the hidden talent of our new writers and their creative mind. 

Thank you very much for rewarding me with this certificate. 

#storytelling #certificateofparticipation #dreamstory #creativemind #thankful #rajindersoni #poulomi 

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Amina Muthalif
 Amina Muthalif
(@Amina Muthalif)

Being a person who would rather work behind the curtains, I am now inspired to change my game altogether. And it has only been a day or two since I joined this community. All thanks to our mentor, Rajinder Soni Sir and the wonderful community he has created. I am really grateful and appreciative of this recognition and acknowledgment I have received right at the start of my journey. Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

Monsoon Story Writing Contest Certificate

I recently participated in the Monsoon Story Writing Contest at Digital Writopreneurs Hub, securing the 1st Runner-Up position for my story titled, One Monsoon, Many Summers Ago

The contest saw around 20 entries that delved deep into various moods associated with the beautiful season of Monsoons. It is the season of inspiration for writers as they are at their creative best during this time. Through the monsoon stories written by our writers, we came to know each other’s struggles, love stories, childhood masti, college fun and many other memorable moments. The selection of the winner was a difficult choice for Rajinder Soni Sir since all the entries offered a unique perspective on the season of Monsoons.  

The Winner, Mansi Arora, was selected based on the number of votes she secured from the other participants. She went on to win a handsome amount of Rs. 2000 for her monsoon story titled, Monsoon Gift: Home near St. Jacinto Island, Goa.

#writing #abhishekpathakwrites #abhishekpathakwriter #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #rajindersoni #abhishekpathak #monsoon2021 #storytelling #contests #writingprompts #creativelife

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: