( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0003355064{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0004355752require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
31.240614967448require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
41.240614967448do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
51.240614967824WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
61.240614967824WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
71.241414972112CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
81.242214972560header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
My Achievements as a Digital Writopreneur – All Cash Rewards – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My Achievements as a Digital Writopreneur

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello friends,

Please share your achievements as a Digital Writopreneur here.

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello friends, this is Preeti Shah. I am a self-employed calligrapher, graphologist, and content writer having more than 7 years of work experience.

With my dream of becoming a pro content writer, I started my journey with Digital Writopreneur Hub back in 2020 as an aspiring writer.

Under Rajinder sir’s expert guidance I was able to clear my Bootcamp in only 15 days.

This was just the beginning. After this, I won several writing contests and was able to create my writer’s brand in a short span of time.

Now I have got the privilege to write for https://rajindersoni.com/

Also, I am working as a ghostwriter.

I am grateful to Rajinder sir for giving me the opportunity to help the aspiring writers in our community and helping me to become a senior editor in the group.

I am very grateful to be a part of this vibrant, friendly, and life-changing community.

Once again thank you Rajinder sir for holding my hand as a friend to help me move forward in my journey from an aspiring writer to pro content writer and editor.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Preeti Shah

RAVINDER, aditya.sanyal, AmolJoshi and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Hey guys, this is Amit Masih. I am a freelance web developer and content writer. I have more than three years of work experience under my belt.

I joined Digital Writopreneurs Hub as an aspiring writer back in 2020. I passed my DW Bootcamp in just 9 days, and this is where my journey of becoming a quality writer started. I won the writing contest and meanwhile I was getting several cash prizes. A few days back, I was blessed to have the opportunity to work as a moderator on Rajinder Soni’s official website.

I have got many clients from this community. Rajinder sir has always been there for me, whenever I needed expert advice, he helped like a big brother. 🙏

More precisely, the recent achievement that I have got from this group is one of the trusted clients of Mr Soni. The client is very nice and we’ve been doing great together.

I am blessed to be a part of this engaging and emerging writer’s community. I would love to thank Mr. Soni for all the good things he done for me.

Thanks for reading!! 🤝🥳

RAVINDER, aditya.sanyal, Preeti Shah and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
AmolJoshi
(@amoljoshi)

@preetishah Congratulations for achievement 😊 

ReplyQuote
AmolJoshi
(@amoljoshi)

@amitmasih Congratulations for the incredible  and superfast achievement 😊 

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Hey Aspiring Writers

This is Poulomi. I am a Content Writer and Programme coordinator of Digital Writopreneurs Hub. I joined DW Hub last August. But I used to talk to Rajinder sir over phone regarding my joining of this community. In 2019, in the month of July, Sir called me and told his successful journey as a writer, then editor and so on. That time DW Hub did not turn. But I never skipped any session that sir conducted everyday. I used to attend through Facebook and Zoom. After that he turned DW Hub and Murali Krishna Sir was the first member of this community. Then slowly many members joined and got benefited from it. Finally, I joined and thought that yes, I have taken the best decisions in my life.

Then I never looked back, completed 5 articles and passed the Boot camp successfully. I uploaded my first video and it was just rocked. Then one of my colleague and friend Mansi joined this community with the help of my reference. Sir rewarded me and appreciated regarding this. Now I preparing myself for achieving next step towards success. 

Few days back, Rajinder sir called me about this surprise that he has been selected me as a Program coordinator of DW Hub. Friends, was this a good news? Firstly, I informed him that I have many commitments and responsibilities, won’t get enough time to manage everything. He said, don’t loose your opportunities, just take this easy and you can do it, you are capable of it. I uploaded my second video about my feelings and some queries related to the courses and incapability of uploading videos of new members, I suggested them that they can reach me out at any time. I got appreciation of posting my video. 

I am really blessed to be part of this magical and emerging writer’s community. Looking forward to working as an influential writer and quality content writer with many versatile clients. I would like to thank Rajinder Soni sir for giving me these chances and suggestions as well. 

Thank you very much Sir!

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

I am really happy to see your progress 😊 guys.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
prantikas
(@prantikas)

Sharing my achievements as DW Hub Writer

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@prantikas that’s Incredible. This shows that you are a disciplined individual. I am surprised to see that you have kept your certificates and rewards intact even after so many months.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Hey Folks,

Are you very much enthusiastic to go on a trip? Does traveling give you motivation and relaxation?

Traveling is a great stress buster. It can give you freedom and make you a smart creator. For more details, click on the link below to read my article on traveling.

https://lnkd.in/gH8cs3t

#motivation #travel #vacation #adventure #explore #passion #poulomi #digitalwritopreneurs #writerscommunity

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Vidyashree P N
(@vidyashree-p-n)

Hello friends, I am Vidyashree PN. I am an Edtech content writer having more than 6 years of work experience.

Even though I am a content writer by profession I was always looking for opportunities to enhance my skills & get hand-holding from a mentor and after lots of research, I found Digital Writopreneur Hub & Academy, New Delhi. I started my journey with Digital Writopreneur Hub in February 2021 as an aspiring writer.

Under Rajinder sir’s guidance, I was able to gain more insights on how to write a well-structured article and get high pay from clients. After this, I won the Meme Writing contest and was able to get career opportunities from many Edtech Companies. Within a short span of time, I was able to make my career in one of the topmost Edtech Indian Company.

I am glad to be a part of this optimistic, friendly, and inspiring community. Rajinder Sir, I am very thankful to you as you have given me a lot of value in a short span of time. My words fall short when I start to talk about you but, I can sum up and say that you are a Great Mentor and God Father for aspiring writers.

PFA My DW COMMUNITY BUILDER AWARD, My Meme and Certificate!

#digitalwritopreneurshub #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #rajindersoni #metrocoaching #vidyashreepn #digitalwritopreneurs #dwhub #meme creator #memewritingcontest

Vidyashree PN

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: