Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Writing Contest Cash Prizes

Page 3 / 3

RAVINDER
(@ravinder)
Eminent Member

It is a great moment to be a part of the writers’ community. Our consistency and focused efforts towards our goal make us winners. Congrats to Sowrabha, Sumit, and Mansi. Healthy competition was a unique ingredient behind our success. Hip Hip Hurray🚀🚀🚀🚀

It was a unique achievement that I secured my first position at the age of 40. Age doesn’t matter, what matters is our dedication to the work.

Hats off to you Rajinder Sir for motivating us.

This post was modified 3 years ago by RAVINDER

Sowspeaks liked
ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

Hello friends, 

It is with a sense of joy, that I share news of my winning first place in the Digital Writopreneurs Writing Contest in April 2021. Winning this contest has been a dream come true. 

I am equally excited about what this contest made out of me. It taught me consistency, discipline, and how it is important to never give up. 

Ravinder is a great writer to share the prize with and I wish her luck in the future! I also congratulate Mansi and Sumit who are relatively new and yet made the cut with their enthusiasm and dedication.

I underscore that all of this was made possible because of all the training, encouragement, and pointed guidance from my Mentor Rajinder Soni. 

Here I share the much-loved screenshot.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

I won the first Digital Writopreneurs Hub Comment Writing Contest. Thank you for choosing my comment as the best among the lot.

Undoubtedly, it was a proud moment. Perhaps one of the best moments of my life.

Rajinder has always boosted the confidence of both aspiring and experienced writers and motivated all writers to add value to a reader’s life.

We fondly call him “Rajinder the Secret Santa” because he never forgets to acknowledge the efforts of his community members.

ReplyQuote
Sumit karmakar
 Sumit karmakar
(@Sumit karmakar)

Let’s start from beginning. It was in the month of January 2021 when I wanted to learn content writing skill. So I joined the Digital Writopreneurs Hub and community. And from that point of time, I never looked back. Within a record time of just 9 days I cleared my bootcamp training and received my first cash reward of 500 ruppess. After that my next goal was to win the writing contest for which I had to finish 30 articles. It was a hard task indeed. But with sheer hardwork and by God’s Grace I was able to finish all these articles on time and also eventually won the writing contest. I begged the 2nd position in the contest. Meanwhile in this journey I also learnt many new things regarding writing. I still have many things to lean form sir’s recorded as well as live lectures. So looking forward to achieve many more heights in future under the guidance of our sir 💞
#digital_writopreneurs_hub
#Writing_contest
#cash_rewards
#content_writing
#success_talks
#motivation

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *