[Sticky] DW "Diwali Dhamaka Shopping" Writing Contest with 3000 INR Cash Prize
Rajinder Soni, Digital Writopreneurs Hub, presents another Writopreneurs Writing Contest. There were several entries for the creative monsoon and freedom story writing contests. And the enthusiasm and responses were overwhelming. So this time we are focusing on the ‘festival shopping’ theme as Diwali is on 24th of October. So guys hold your spouse’s hand, go to the market and start exploring ideas that can be penned on the paper before writing down your contest entry. Research is important before writing. Here are a few shopping themes that you can write on. These are just examples. You know where I am taking you guys with this contest:
1. The Story of “Diwali Dhamaka Sale”.
2. Profit Wali Diwali.
3. Diwali with (Product Name).
4. My Favorite Diwali Dress Store.
5. Diwali Bumper Rocket Sale Near My Home.
Write and send a 1000-word story to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a chance to win a 3000 INR cash prize. The contest is open for all new as well as senior members of Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy, New Delhi.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The contest starts from October 20, 2022 at 10 am.
2. The last date and time of submission is October 31, 2022 (11:59 pm).
3. Please do not write boring documentaries.
4. Be creative, have fun, add anecdotes, give a personal touch, sprinkle a pinch of love and humor and make the story interesting to read.
5. Run spelling and Grammarly checks before submitting your stories.
6. Proofread and edit your story before submission.
7. Express yourself. Bring your storyteller on the stage and write with great passion.
8. All participants will receive Digital Writopreneurs Diwali Dhamaka Writing Contest certificates.
9. The winner will receive a 3000 INR cash reward and a certificate of excellence.
10. Only one story per participant is eligible for entry.
11. It is important to share your story with your friends, colleagues, family, and social media connections after publication. This will help you in developing Google authority and personal branding as a writer or coach.
12. The stories will be read and result will be declared during the Facebook Live session on November 1, 2022 (Tuesday) at 7:30 pm on our Digital Writopreneurs Official Facebook Page.
#diwalidhamaka #diwalishopping #writing #contest #digitalwritopreneurs #rajindersoni
Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub