Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please complete my story — Livi and Lily — The Two Sisters

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Livi was proud of her name while her sister Lily was ashamed. Livi teased Lily, “your name is delivered by a flower while mine is delivered by our favorite popstar ‘Livi’ ”. Lily started getting depressed and from a smart girl she transformed to a scared and shy person.

Slowly, Lily started getting sick and was in a really bad shape. Afterall, Livi and Lily were sisters so Livi told Lily her secret of being happy that she believes in herself no matter what and so Lily must believe in herself too. Just after two days of believing in herself, she started….

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Pratishtha Gupta
 Pratishtha Gupta
(@Pratishtha Gupta)

Just after two days of believing in herself, she started observing difference in her health and personality. She was still a shy girl but the clouds of self doubt were no more covering her belief in herself of doing her best and achieving happiness in every aspect of her life. Lily started taking pride in her name as it was related to a beautiful flower which signifies a lot of different meanings, be it, love, compassion, purity, innocence etc. This signifies that our lives should be driven by self belief and not self doubt which will only hinder our growth and happiness. Self belief leads to a happy life.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Pratishtha Gupta that’s a really beautiful ❤️ way to complete this story. Will send more.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

An Embarrassing Secret!

A concert was going on in City Park at night. The huge park was made in the middle of the city. A famous band was playing there and their fans had come to watch. A stage had been set up for the band. In the audience Joe, a recent high school graduate and his friend Conner, a college student were talking.

“I’ve got to tell you a secret”, Joe whispered

“Sure”, Conner replied

“I can’t-”

The booming voice of Sam the lead singer interrupted them.

“Young man would you like to sing the first song” he pointed at Joe.

“Um… yeah sure”, Joe replied. He ran up to the stage and jumped onto it. Conner went and stood beside the stage.

Joe picked up the mike and they started singing. After singing the song he went to Conner, still holding the mike, whispered, “I am afraid of the dark.”

The crowd started laughing. Joe realized he had left the mike on.

Joe dropped the mike and ran away. The audience was still laughing.

“Stop it”, Conner said angrily into the mike. He dropped it and ran to Joe’s house.

He rang the doorbell. No answer. He rang it again. This time Joe’s mother came out.

“Aunty is Joe here?”, Conner asked.

“No, I thought he was with you at the concert. Is everything alright?”, She asked.

“Oh, yes. I’ll find him and then he started running

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@connectrajinder Connor was really worried about his friend. He searched for him everywhere but couldn’t find him. He tried to call but his phone battery was dying. He was quite tired and tensed. He thought “Where could Joe be? It is already too dark”.

He knew about his best friend’s fear. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

After searching for 2 hours, he finally found Joe sitting on the edge of a fort’s wall. Conner screamed…

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Ravinder
 Ravinder
(@Ravinder)

@rajinder Sir,
She started feeling happy and healthy when she came to know that she has unique qualities of making others happy. Lily is a beautiful flower and has an immense power to keep everyone happy; all who love the beauty of nature. So how she could be sad, as it is not important what people think of you and what matters most is what you think of yourself. Believe in yourself and create a good example in front of public so they can believe you.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

An Embarrassing Secret

Conner screamed “Where the hell were you? I was searching for you like crazy!!!!”

Joe looked at his friend who was sweating profusely. He could see that Conner was mad at him, but didn’t say anything. 

Conner asked, “Are you going to tell me or not? I went to your house expecting that you would be there. Your mom is worried about you”.

Joe gathered some courage.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@risha15 He uttered something that Conner was not able to interpret. His voice was full of fear. The sun 🌞 was setting and soon it was going to be dark. Seeing this, he jumped from the wall and started walking towards the main gate of the fort.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Conner shouted, “How long will you keep running away from your fear, Joe? It is time you need to face your fear.”

Unfortunately, Joe didn’t hear it. He was too busy running and by the time he reached the gate, it was getting dark. He started crying. Conner was now standing near Joe. He was trying to console his friend. 

“It is time to conquer your fear, my friend. All you need to do is light up a candle or carry a flashlight with you. This is the only way to fight the darkness instead of running away from it. There is always a solution to most of the problems. Fight for it!!”.

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

Joe’s expressions were incomprehensible in the dark. Seeing a ledge where both could sit, Joe led Connor by the hand and with both of them sitting , Connor whispered, “Joe, I have my own secret. Do you care to know??” Now suddenly Joe looked up at Connor. Connor realised that it was now or never and in soft tones said, “ Joe, do you remember I would never take part in any of the trekking expeditions in college? You really shone out and I envied you.’ Joe nodded and the recollection of those moments brought a smile to his otherwise darkened countenance. Breathing in deeply, Connor blurted out, ‘Joe, ever since I remember, I have been terrified of heights.But over the years, I have realised that each of us has some fear.And this is the deeply private part of us.” The next few moments were spent in silence with each lost in thought.Connor finally broke the silence. ” Joe, I have an idea! It is 2021. Why don’t we help each other overcome our fears. Transform it into our biggest victory.” Joe grinned in agreement.
Suddenly, it looked liked the clouds had cleared. Though it was still dark, inside they felt light and bright. The secret had added a new dimension to their friendship.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Embarrassing Secret

The realization finally dawned on Joe. What his friend was saying started to make sense to him. He had to fight the darkness and stop running from it.

He looked at his friend and smiled at him. Conner too smiled and they hugged each other.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: