Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What are the benefits of freelance writing and digital writing?

RAVINDER
(@ravinder)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

I am Ravinder Kaur and I would like to know the benefits of freelance writing and digital writing.

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Let’s talk about digital writing first!! When you write and publish your content on social media and blogging platforms such as Facebook, WordPress, and Medium, it is known as “digital writing”. 

1. Once you have decided on your passion niche, you have the freedom to share your ideas and thoughts with your audience. Quality write-ups will help you build your brand on social media. 

2. Try to understand the demands and pain points of your target audience and become a problem-solver. This will boost up your Google Authority and brand value. 

3. Promote your articles on all social media platforms and share them among your family and friends. This will give you more exposure on digital platforms, especially on LinkedIn.

4. Your content will also get maximum exposure and help you to get clients for your work.

5. Monetize your blog and earn through Google Adsense. 

Speaking of freelance writing, it usually refers to working for clients to create content for their websites and blogs. Moreover, you can create your account on Upwork, Fiverr, or Truelancer and start writing on your client’s projects.

When you submit your assignments and the client is happy with your work. You will be paid for your hard work and earn good ratings. 

As you start getting good reviews for your work, more clients will approach you. Thus, you will start getting maximum exposure and better income while building trust with your future clients. Your network will become stronger in this process. 

I hope this answers your question, @ravinder

ReplyQuote
RAVINDER
(@ravinder)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Risha Khan for sharing the valuable information on the benefits of digital writing.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: