Notifications
Clear all

Ana Says Client Did Not Pay

Rajinder Soni
(@rajinder-soni)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

You can share your story like the one I have mentioned below:

Guys! May I please have your attention? I had a terrible experience with a client who turned out to be a cheat and fraud! I wrote a large assignment for her, the word count for which was 10,000, and I did submit it before the deadline.

She owes me money and she was supposed to approve it and let me know whether I should continue with the other assignments. I repeatedly inquired whether to continue or not but no response came from her end.

She even said to me that if she didn’t reply to me anything it meant that I should continue with the work!! She disrespected me!!

Finally, upon asking for my payment she turned me down by saying that I’ll pay you in a while, and guess what she blocked me from WhatsApp, Facebook everywhere. I even tried calling her from different numbers and she did block me from there as well.

I texted her from different WhatsApp numbers, and what came as a reply, was indeed very shocking. She replied, “I don’t know you, and I have been clear with all my payments“. 

Then she immediately blocked the other number.  Seriously, if she was so clear with all her payments then why did she block me?

Rajinder Soni on LinkedIn

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Hi Ana,

So Sad to hear about your story, you did all the hard work, and it has gone all-in vain. Did you take everything in writing in an email. Then, You can raise a complaint against that person. Please, consult with @rajindersir. Sir, knows the process, he can guide you.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: