Review and Feedback…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Review and Feedback on Live Classes Conducted by Rajinder Soni, Writer's Coach

Page 4 / 5

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@connectrajinder Sir, thanks for these amazing sessions on harnessing the power of social media platforms.

1. I promote my articles on Facebook from time to time. Like-minded people post encouraging comments.

2. LinkedIn is very powerful. My account was inactive before joining your awesome community. I am thankful to you for making me realize its importance.

3. Instagram is my favorite app. I mostly implement SEO basics here.

4. Knowing about Pinterest was truly enlightening.

5. Speaking of Tumblr, I have recently heard negative reviews about this platform. So, I am not sure about it.

6. We are already very strong on WhatsApp because of our robust community.

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

@connectrajinder Sir, from yesterday’s session, I learned a lot. Apart from writing quality articles we have to promote them on social media platforms. Using Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter. I still have to make an account on Twitter and Tumblr. I will make it ASAP.

• Posting your articles link from blog or hub as a normal post and stories on Facebook.
  • Instagram is very popular for stories, reels, and hashtags. Articles link can be posted using relevant hashtags.
  • Pinterest is very popular for pinning images to the boards. Articles titles, quotes can be promoted this way in pint!
  • Whatsapp statuses are seen more than the normal chat. People give preference to seeing stories, reels, and status first then going to the personal chat window.
  • LinkedIn is very powerful, I made my account during my studies time when it was newly launched, then I got married and never had the chance to open it again. With time, Linkedin was all about job, employees, and employer thing! I had a fear in mind what will I do now with linkedin and I deleted the app. Further, after joining digital writopreneur hub. I got to know the value of social media platforms how they can be used for creative writing and arts as well. People connect with you on Linkedin, and you never know you can get the next job from linkedin. 

Looking forward for the third session and the benefits from other platforms. Thankyou Sir, for providing valuable information to all of us.  

ReplyQuote
ADITYA SANYAL
 ADITYA SANYAL
(@ADITYA SANYAL)

The tips which Rajinder Sir shared will go a long way in helping us to develop the necessary stamina and will power levels to regularly put up blog posts. The best part about the session was Earl Nightingale’s insight that we gradually become what we think for prolonged periods of time.

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Mr. Rajinder Soni is one of the best coaches and mentors India has ever got…he is running a talent factory to train & coach 2 lakh Indians to transform to a better version of themselves through his innovate coaching & mentoring strategies… Many of his students have earned many accolades, awards…google authority, adsense accounts & Amazon best selling book authors…👌👌👌👍👍👍👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌 Congratulations on your great contribution to digital writers community sir👍👍👍👌👌👌🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🙏🙏✅✅✅

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Good Morning

I joined DW Hub last August 2020. Moreover, Before joining this community, I never missed not a Single session because I think if you miss any one of them, you will miss many important and attractive insights. All the sessions are really interactive and powerful in so many aspects which is related to today’s vast content platform. Like Earl Nightingale’s philosophy, the gold card aspect, and ample thoughts and insights are the key takeaways of each day’s plan and course curriculum. All the courses are so well-equipped and nicely planned and also Rajinder sir’s way of speaking and presentation skill makes this session so positive and creative that you never feel bored or impatient.
All these live sessions are well planned and decent I’ve hardly seen before. I am really happy and blessed to connect with Rajinder sir and his community which is called the robust and unique Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy. These tips will go a long way in helping us to build our career for creating long-term goals.

Thank You

#reviewand feedback #livesession #digitalwritopreneurshub #rajindersoni #poulomi

ReplyQuote
Paramita
(@paramita)

It’s was my wonderful 1st session. Learnt a lot about using specific words instead of generalizing it. Thanks to Rajender Soni Sir for your dedication and  effort. Also Thanks to Poulami Di for your support .

Hope to get more positive inputs in the comming sessions. 

ReplyQuote
sakshi rattan
 sakshi rattan
(@sakshi rattan)

This was my 2nd session and my first article got edited by Mr. Rajinder Soni. It was a good learning experience. He explained every small bit of how one can improve his or her article.
He makes the sessions very interactive by asking your opinions about the articles, this way, one can learn easily.Hope to be a pro soon under his mentor-ship! Though there is still a lot to learn from him, looking forward for the next session!

ReplyQuote
ShubhadaPande
(@shubhadapande)

My rating for the DW Hub and my mentor Rajinder Sir is 5. Joining the DW Hub is the best decision I have taken for my professional life. Sir does everything which he can do for writers in his community sorry in our community of writers. I am a proud member of this community. Best wishes DW Hub community.

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
(@alisha-ahmad)

Today’s session focused on article editing written by the writopreneurs. In addition, the valuable camera-confidence development was included in the copywriting class as a bonus.

Below are the highlights of the beneficial session:

1. The meeting kicked off with our cheerful mentor–Rajinder sir sharing the step-by-step process of writing a good article.
  2. Various tips for overcoming writer’s block were discussed.
  3. The science of how Google analyses our written words was explained. On the basis of these particulars, the word and character limit of article titles and summaries were taught.
  4. Participants presented their article titles on the go.
  5. Along with the mentor, the participants too gave their enthusiastic inputs for editing the article.
  6. A deep insight into the need for branding was given. Then the participants were asked for their effective methods to implement this profitable need.
  7. The inspirational mentor talked about his aspirations, his struggles, and his ways of dealing with the setbacks.
  8. The specifics of background lighting, eye contact, and body language were emphasized for a good camera presence.
  9. A short, affirmative exercise was done to encourage the participants to face their fears.
  10. The session concluded with all the smiling participants and the energetic mentor grooving to a peppy party song.

ReplyQuote
sk.fathima
 sk.fathima
(@sk.fathima)

Today’s grammar session gave us sound knowledge on the usage of grammar. It was quite interesting and motivating.

Thank you sir for all your efforts in preparing those exclusive grammar worksheets and making us work on them.

ReplyQuote
Jasmine Sethi
(@httpswww-linkedin-cominjasmine-sethi-24a50b188)

@rajinder soni 

The  grammer drill through which you showed our flaws , was the most important class ever to held in content writing. You made students aware of their weaknness and strength along with motivation.

Really feel proud to be part of this hub

𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮’𝓣𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓷

ReplyQuote
gokkulnath
(@gokkulnath)

Today’s grammar session was great. Learnt a great deal and was able to identify my mistakes and  areas that need practice. I am really grateful to Rajinder sir for his interactive and engaging session. 

ReplyQuote
Swarnpriya
 Swarnpriya
(@Swarnpriya)

Its hardly been 2 days joining this great DW Hub under the guidance of Rajinder Soni Sir and I can already see his great passion and sheer determination in the live classes. The time and energy he is putting on every individual is in itself a great example of what kind of mentor he is. The grammar session today itself was an eye-opener. I got to know all my weak areas on which I’m definitely going to work on. Feeling blessed to be a part of this great community!

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Session: Grammar Night by Digital Writopreneur

I attended today’s grammar session. It was extremely innovative and informative because grammar is an essential element in every language. We should concentrate on verbs and tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, and many more aspects. The way sir conducted this session was engaging and well-planned.

When I saw the banner of grammar night, I could not resist myself to join this meeting hence had a busy schedule. Unlike other sessions, this session was a brainstorming to come across many concepts, quizzes for enhancing my grammatical skill.
I want more engaging sessions in the future so that I can improve my grammar and sentence structure properly.

Thank you Rajinder sir for planning a brainstorming and interactive session for all the writopreneurs. I will give 100%. 

Feeling blessed to be a part of this learning and engaging knowledge hub!

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

Feedback of session on 11th June 2021

In today’s session, Rajinder sir edited two articles. One of them was mine.

For both the articles, he refined plain summaries and titles into catchy ones. He suggested alternatives to simple words for making the article more impactful.

Sir also shared hacks to check plagiarism and reward ourselves while writing. In between, he also shared the bitter-sweet learning experiences of his old students.

Apart from these valuable lessons, today’s session was very special for me. Sir appreciated my work and efforts (yay!!!) and encouraged me to do better.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: