Review and Feedback…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Review and Feedback on Live Classes Conducted by Rajinder Soni, Writer's Coach

Page 5 / 5

Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

Feedback of session on 11th June 2021

In today’s session, Rajinder sir edited two articles. One of them was mine.

For both the articles, he refined plain summaries and titles into catchy ones. He suggested alternatives to simple words for making the article more impactful.

Sir also shared hacks to check plagiarism and reward ourselves while writing. In between, he also shared the bitter-sweet learning experiences of his old students.

Apart from these valuable lessons, today’s session was very special for me. Sir appreciated my work and efforts (yay!!!) and encouraged me to do better.

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

For both the articles, he refined plain summaries and titles into catchy ones. He suggested alternatives to simple words for making the article more impactful.

Sir also shared hacks to check plagiarism and reward ourselves while writing. In between, he also shared the bitter-sweet learning experiences of his old students.

Apart from these valuable lessons, today’s session was very special for me. Sir appreciated my work and efforts (yay!!!) and encouraged me to do better.

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

5/5!!! Nothing less than the perfection!

Recently I was searching for an online content writing course. Among many options that I came across, I was unsure of investing in them as they appeared more theoretical.

When I spotted Digital Writopreneurs Hub(DWH), it felt trustworthy. The course promised that it will help me to polish my writing skills with a community.

After I joined the course, I was overwhelmed by dedication of our mentor, Rajinder sir. In spite of having 600+ members in DWH, he gives personal attention to each one of us. Besides improving our writing skills, he also explains the science of content marketing.

Not just this, our dear trainer also motivates us frequently. In his live sessions, camera shyness becomes a thing of the past.

With all these advantages, I was able to get my first client WITHIN ONE MONTH of joining the DWH. So, if you too desire to start your career in content writing, then DWH is the perfect place for your first step.

ReplyQuote
Alisha Ahmad
 Alisha Ahmad
(@Alisha Ahmad)

Feedback on session of 29th June, 2021:

The topic for today’s session was “7 Benefits of Author Authority Development for Freelance Writers”.

Before jumping on the discussion, Rajinder sir brought me in spotlight for congratulating me on finishing the Bootcamp(on top of the world feeling :D). In this regard, he also shared the glorious stories of other Writopreneurs.

Discussing the legacy of DWH, sir motivated all the participants to overcome the challenges. He then went on to take inputs from the folks to revise the importance of personal branding. Following this quick revision, Rajinder sir did an in-depth discussion that emphasized writer-branding as a necessity instead of an option.

The session came to an end with sir taking feedback from all the session attendees.

ReplyQuote
Jasmine Sethi
 Jasmine Sethi
(@Jasmine Sethi)

Yesterday session was an eye opener session..@rajindersoni sir not only introduces us to brand authority but also helps in figuring out other queries which were confusing the trainees. Most motivational  coach I ve ever met. Thanks for your guiandance sir.

ReplyQuote
Meghma Hira
 Meghma Hira
(@Meghma Hira)

Every time I sign in to one of Rajinder’s Live Classes I experience a surge of nostalgic dopamine. It takes me back to my childhood when I attended tuitions with my friends.

Rajinder, like a true teacher, takes everyone in the community under his wing. He teaches us to not only swim in but to conquer the vast ocean of content, that is the internet.

In the Live sessions, one can grasp the immense focus and hard work that is required to become an established writer in today’s digital era. These 60-minute meets are always action-packed with do’s and don’ts of article writing, secrets of growing an online empire, grammar exercises, positive reinforcement, encouragement, and our mentor’s profound wisdom.

It has been only 3 sessions so far and I’m keen to learn more about the life of a successful author and hopefully embody the same to the best of my abilities.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: