Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Step-By-Step Guide to Become an Influential Writer

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello 👋 aspiring writers,

Hope you all are 😃excited for today’s Writopreneur Workshop.

My name is Rajinder Soni and I am on a mission to reach 200,000 aspiring writers in India and train to make them Influential Writers/Digital Writopreneurs/Book Authors.

I have already reached 529 Digital Writopreneurs in 1 year and 4 months.

Yesterday I did live streaming session on my Facebook page where I answered several questions asked by aspiring writers as well as my Digital Writopreneurs.

These questions are related to:

1. Benefits of Writer’s Community
2. Microniche Writing
3. Importance of Long-Form Content
4. Keyword Phrases
5. SEO – What Type of Content Search Engines Love
6. Professional Article Writing.
7. Google Authority.
8. Writer’s Branding
9. Many more…

Your Step 1☀️ for today is to watch this session by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=329483788351164&id=100943657928436

Ask further questions that you have in your mind. You can also add your comments below the FB Live Stream directly.👆

Deadline: You must complete watching this session by 4 pm today and then I will take you to Step 2 of training. We will complete both the steps today👇

India has got a lot of writing talent and my mission is to educate, integrate and make the Indian writers famous in the world 🌎 so they can grab international clients and earn in dollars so that instead of relocating to foreign countries, Indian freelace writers are bringing more and more foreign exchange to India which will help in economic upliftment of our country and escalation of rupee in comparison to dollar.

🎁 Writopreneurs Checklist Worth 499 INR Will Be Given to All Participants Who Will Remain in the Session Until the End.🌟 I want to see who all are very enthusiastic about becoming a quality writopreneur.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Not only subject verb, the students will also get access to niche clarity blueprint and grammar session documents.

Our moderators and senior members are there to help you at each step.

We will cover the following topics today:

1. Write effectively, efficiently, and consistently
2. Write like a pro.
3. Develop Copywriting Skills
4. Learn Copyediting Skills
5. Importance of Content Writing for Entrepreneurs
6. Earnings As a Digital Writer
7. Importance of Author’s Authority.
8. Importance of Personal BrandingM

More Topics Are:

1. Rewriting, editing and proofreading articles.

2. Learn to write effectively, efficiently and consistently.

3. Learn how to write when interacting with high-profile clients and senior-level management.

4. Learn the correct way to go inside the mind of your clients so that the clients can form an opinion about your purpose, mission, vision and then buy products and services from you.

5. Develop copywriting skills and sales mindset.

Bonus Topics👇

1. Learn microniche writing
2. Learn content marketing
3. Learn professional article writing process

😃I am happy to provide you personal hand-holding to create your best version.

Step 2☀️

If you missed the live session, watch the recording of the session on YouTube😀👇
https://youtu.be/MczB1SG8EBE

Say this to yourself each day. Affirmations coming from practical implementation.

1. I am determined to breakthrough all the pain.

2. I will work hard despite responsibilities.

3. Setbacks and failures will be there but I will NEVER stop.

4. My spirit IS high as I have experienced how it feels when we achieve success.

5. THE MOST IMPORTANT: I KNOW HOW TO BUILD AND CREATE FROM SCRATCH

6. I learn from my mentor and I learn from my kids. There is no end to learning and there is no end to earning.

7. I learn from God and I learn from the environment I am living.

8. Ideas keep coming to me in abundance because I have opened up my mind to receive only positive thoughts.

9. I have burned away all the judgements and buried the assumptions deep inside the ground. Now I am surrounded with only positive people and negativity has no place in my life.

Step 3☀️

If you will pay proper attention to my presentation and on-screen Google search then this will change the way you write your content. I have learned these techniques after years of hard work, research, study, and implementation. Today I am going to reveal this in front of you. Be ready for live session. Miss this important session, to become an average writer turned influential content marketer, at your own loss. Click this link ( https://www.facebook.com/connectwithrajinder) and scroll down a bit to enter the live session. You must add your questions, answers, and learnings in the comments. This will help me create further sessions to help the Indian writer’s community.

If you have any further questions related to writing, earning, branding and becoming an influential writer, click this WhatsApp Us button.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: