Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Health — Natural Supplements

Page 1 / 2

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

What are the natural supplements that have helped you with chronic fatigue when nothing else worked? Share some tips to help other writers.

I am sharing my tips as a writer’s coach.

Juicing raw vegetables. Doing this will give you the nutrients that you’re lacking. It can reverse sickness. Get a juice extractor.

Things that I juice:

Carrots
Cucumber
Ginger Root
Tomatoes 🍅

Beetroot

All of these hold bio available nutrients that supplements just can’t supply. The more you will do, the less will be the sickness and always buy organic when you can ❤️

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

D Arun Kumar
 D Arun Kumar
(@D Arun Kumar)

Dear Sir,

I have to work with laptop for my mentorship program with Atlantis, Texas, United States of America as per their time zones…initially it was very tiring and most of the day time I would be sleeping 😴😴😴

Then I had an opportunity to consult with my doctor Dr Miriyalini

She clarified that normally any developed country, we are not supposed to buy medicine or rather impossible to buy medicine over the counter with out doctor’s prescription and they believe that disease is nothing but lack of very important nourishment which we are unable to get through the food we intake.

Then she asked my medical conditions… whether Iam suffering from any ailments like diabetics, blood pressure, heart disease.

Based on the diagnosis, she prescribed me some supplements and I have started using for the past few weeks…The fatigue has come down to a great extent.

I will share with you the photographs of the health supplements Iam taking on a daily basis.

ReplyQuote
Gopal Anand
 Gopal Anand
(@Gopal Anand)

In addition to above mentioned the another important factor is the sunlight and sun gazing which will help in absorption of the natural fruits and vegitables.light exercise to suit your body along will BLAT will enable you to live for 100 years and that too disease free.

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Dear Sir
Sometimes I am working 8 hours continuously in front of the system, and getting back pain and feeling restless. In this condition, to keep myself fit and healthy, I am maintaining some exercises and eat healthy fruits, vegetables which is as follows:

Beet Root Juice
Carrot
Lemon Juice
Cucumber
After working sometime, I use to stand and do some legs and hands stretching, then do some mild exercises to get the relief of pain and fatigue.
2 weeks back, I went to visit doctor for consultation. Doctor prescribed me to take some natural protein supplement and eat healthy foods and vegetables to keep fit.

I can share you the picture of the supplement and the posture of exercises that I am following everyday.

ReplyQuote
Rema Vijayan
 Rema Vijayan
(@Rema Vijayan)

Drumstick leaf soup
This is very nutritious.
Method
Add an onion, 3/4 garlic pieces, a small piece of ginger, one tomatoe,1/4 cup Moong dal with or without cover to half a cup of drumstick leaves that is cleaned and washed.
Transfer all these into a pressure cooker. Add a cup of water. A pinch of turmeric powder and coriander powder should be added and salt to taste.
Pressure cook for 10/12 minutes. When it cooks a bit trun it in amixie and add a sppoonful of butter/ghee.
This will remove all your fatigue. It is good for the eyes and improves you haemoglobin.Absolutely natural and very beneficial for the body.
If drumstick leaves are not availaable you may use palak, batua etc.

ReplyQuote
sumit karmakar
(@sumit-karmakar)
Eminent Member

I don’t take any kind of supplements to keep myself away from fatigue, malaise, or body pain. I just focus on having a well-balanced diet throughout the day. I don’t eat many oily foods. I just rely on boiled vegetables, curries, and fewer carbs food. I also exercise and meditate daily to keep myself both mentally and physically active.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Title: 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Giloy Ghanvati

Summary:

Do you suffer from low immunity? Are you looking for natural health supplements to boost your health? If yes, then you have landed on the right page. Giloy has several medicinal properties which are beneficial for your immune system. Read on to know more.

Introduction

Giloy or Guduchi is also known as “Heart-leaved Moonseed” because of the shape of its leaves. It is a large deciduous climbing shrub. The bark is gray-brown and watery and the leaves are membranous. The flowers are small and greenish-yellow in color. This herb is found throughout tropical Asia, growing to a height of 300 meters. Its botanical name is “Tinospora Cordifolia”. “Giloy Ghana Vati” is a potent Ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the extract of guduchi.  

The ancient science of Ayurveda extensively mentions Giloy in various Ayurvedic formulations as it holds a high significance in treating a multitude of health conditions such as fever, gout, fatigue, jaundice, indigestion, and general weakness.

It is also known as “Amrita” in Sanskrit as it is known to cure many diseases. It is tikta (bitter) and kashaya (astringent) in taste. Following are the main advantages of this antipyretic herb: –

1. Boosts Immunity Power

Giloy can be consumed in the form of juice,  powder, capsules, or kadhas (concoction) as well. Consuming giloy juice or kadha twice a day after meals (continuously for 90 days) activates the immune system of our body and increases vitality.

It is also used in the treatment of liver diseases, urinary tract infections, and heart-related issues. Many famous doctors and scientists have found to be true in their research that it is a powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free-radicals, keep our cells healthy, and get rid of diseases.  

2. Reduces Stress and Anxiety

Giloy can be used as an adaptogenic herb, meaning it is non-toxic. It reduces mental stress as well as anxiety. It helps in getting rid of toxins, boosts the memory, calms you down, and makes for an excellent health tonic when combined with other herbs.

It can also be used to treat insomnia. Thousands of insomniac patients have experienced good results and sound sleep at night after taking four tablets (2 + 2) of “Giloy Ghanvati” every day for 15 days regularly.

3. Beneficial in Respiratory Problems

According to Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, giloy is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and helps in reducing respiratory problems like frequent cough, cold, tonsils, etc. Many patients were badly suffering from cough during the last winter. They consulted a number of doctors. Several cough syrups were consumed but the cough could not be controlled and so they became anxious.

Meanwhile, one of my friends advised taking tablets of giloy. He assured that it is very beneficial in curing respiratory problems. In the evening, I went to a “Patanjali” shop and bought a pack of “Giloy Ghanvati”. I took six tablets every day and truly speaking, my cough disappeared in a week.

4. Treats Chronic Fever

Giloy is very powerful in controlling recurring fevers. Since it is antipyretic in nature, it can reduce signs and symptoms of several life-threatening conditions like dengue, swine flu, and malaria as well.”

I have planted the root of giloy in my garden and whenever someone in my family suffers from fever, I instantly bring fresh leaves and some stems and boil them for ten minutes to prepare a cup of herbal tea. This drink immediately controls the fever. I have noticed this many times.

5. Improves Eyesight

In several parts of India, the giloy plant helps in boosting vision clarity. All you need to do is boil the powder in water for ten minutes, let it cool down, and apply it over the eyelids. In only a few days, you will realize that your vision is much clearer and better.

6. Treats Diabetes

According to Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja (Fortis Hospital), giloy acts as a hypoglycemic agent and helps in treating particularly Type 2 Diabetes”. The juice reduces high levels of blood sugar and works wonders.

Today, a number of diabetes patients given up on allopathic medicines. Their families have become economically weak due to spending a heavy amount of money per month on medicines. But now, there is no need to worry.

Swami Ramdev (Director of Patanjali Yog Peeth) has highlighted the importance of giloy many times on media. He has cured a number of diabetic patients by giving them giloy in different forms at Yog Gram, Haridwar.  

7. Reduces Signs Of Aging 

Giloy plant contains anti-aging properties that help in reducing dark spots, pimples, and wrinkles. It gives glowing skin. It works towards reviving the skin’s tissue and fights inflammation. The herb, along with benefitting the skin, also improves the immune system and promotes mental clarity.

Conclusion:

There is no serious side-effect of consuming giloy since it is a natural and safe herbal remedy. It is an antipyretic herb and cures different types of fever. However, in some cases, giloy can cause constipation and lower blood sugar levels. 

So if you are diabetic and have been consuming giloy on a long-term basis, monitor your blood sugar levels regularly. You have to take care of only three things before consuming giloy. It is better to consult any good Ayurvedic doctor to take a considerate amount of dosage for treatment of physical and mental ailments.

I am sure that this article made you aware of the benefits of consuming this herb. Nature provides the best remedies as allopathic medicines contain many side-effects. If you encourage the intake of natural health remedies like giloy, do share your thoughts in the comment section. 

Author: Rajeev Nayan Pathak , Teacher and Digital Writopreneur.

Editor: Risha Khan , Digital Writoreneur.

#giloyghanvati #naturalremedy #healthsupplement #rajeevnayanpathak #digitalwritopreneur

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Title: 6 Essential Parameters of Health to Live a Long Life

Summary: Are you aware of the six important parameters of health to live a long and happy life? If not, then this article will give you a glimpse of the importance of these factors to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Introduction

The word ‘health’ refers to a state of complete emotional, mental, physical, intellectual, and spiritual well-being. The most important thing in our life is health. We are aware of the famous proverb that made us understand that without health we cannot enjoy our wealth. If we neglect it, we will remain bedridden due to some disease.

Good health is an important aspect for handling daily chores, stress and living a long, meaningful,vibrant and active life. A person needs to consider various types of health and preserve the fitness levels.

The six parameters of health are as follows:

1. Physical Health

The first parameter of health is physical fitness. It depends on proper food and water intake, cleanliness, exercise and sleep. As diet is also an important aspect of being fit, it should consist of carbohydrates, fats, protiens,vitamins and minerals in right quantity according to our age, weight and height.

• We should consume fresh and organic vegetables and fruits.
  • We should maintain proper hygeine by having a bath and brushing our teeth twice daily .We should also keep our environment clean.
  • We should drink two to three litres of water for proper functioning of all organs as 70% of our bodyis made up of water.
  • Regular exercise is also compulsory for physical health. We should exercise daily for 20 – 30 minutes for regular maintenance of external and internal organs to help them function at their optimum capacity.
  • Proper sleep of 7 – 8 hours in a day is necessary for complete rest and rejuvenation of our body.
  • We should have a consistent and strict routine of following all the physical parameters of health to be vibrant and energetic for a long life.

2. Mental Health

Health is not only confined to physical fitness, as mental health is also extremely important. A strong mind is the backbone of excellent fitness. Many physical diseases occur when the person is not in good mental state.

• Mental health can be maintained by thinking positively, engaging in meditation, mantra chanting, listening to music and performing dance therapy.
  • We should handle stress effectively. We should talk about our worries with others so that we are not prone to anger or depression.
  • We can join hobby or sports classes to keep ourselves happy and calm.
  • We should surround ourselves with people who have a positive attitude toward life.
  • We should avoid jealousy, greed, comparison and arguments in general.

3. Financial Health

Financial health is another major aspect of health which enhances our life with happiness and success. It has four activities, such as spending, saving, earning and planning or investing. A sound financial strategy not only reduces ongoing stress in our life but also lay the foundation for a safe and secured financial future.

4. Emotional Health

Emotional health is another major aspect. We should have a proper outlet of our emotions within the family so that we do not suffer from mental health problems.

• We should have strong family relationships and true friends around us. Having a cosmopolitan friend circle to widen our horizon of mental and intellectual fitness is also important.
  • We should attend regular community and neighborhood meetings on festivals to share our happy and sad moments. We learn so much from each other and this helps us in solving various life-related problems.
  • We should join membership of two or three clubs in the city for  participating in various activities and to keep ourselves updated with the latest news in the society.

5. Intellectual Health

Intellectual health is also important for our overall well-being. We should read books to increase knowledge or engage in puzzles such as sudoku, crossword puzzles to enhance our logical reasoning. We should eat foods which are good for the brain, such as, almonds, walnuts, fresh and organic vegetables and fruits. Meditation also helps to a great extent.

6. Spiritual Health

Last but not the least, spiritual health is the most important aspect of perfect wellbeing. We should have a spiritual connection with ourselves and people around us and most importantly with the creator who introduced us to this beautiful world.

There is a difference between religion and spirituality. Religion is bondage as we have to follow strict rituals and rules laid down by the head of the family.

Conclusion: 

Being healthy, taking due care of alll the parameter of health should be a integeral part of our lifestyle. It will boost our self-esteem. We will be more successful in life as we would be living a focused, disciplined and a fulfilling life. A good standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being  without any discrimination of race , religion or political belief  economical or social condition.

Always keep in mind that these six pillars of health will keep you sound and safe to live a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.

Author: Sunita Athwani , Digital Writopreneur.

Editor: Risha Khan , Digital Writopreneur. 

#healthaspects #physical #mental #emotional #sunitaathwani #digitalwritopreneur

ReplyQuote
sowspeaks
 sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)

Hi Sunitaji,

I am glad that you touched upon all the 6 aspects of health and not physical health. Compact article with good coverage of what it means to be truly healthy.

ReplyQuote
sumit karmakar
(@sumit-karmakar)
Eminent Member

Are you worried about low testosterone levels in your body? Do you want to increase the level of testosterone but naturally? If yes, then this article is only for you.

Testosterone is the main male sex hormone in our body. A healthy level of testosterone in the body helps to regulate sex drive, bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, and production of red blood cells and sperms.  So it’s become very important to main a high level of this hormone. Sometimes it’s seen that some men have little levels of testosterone. In such a situation they will many health-related problems. But testosterone can also be increased naturally and if necessary artificially. This article talks about all those methods through which this male hormone can be increased naturally. So let us study these methods one by one in details:

1. Exercise: Daily exercise increases our levels of testosterone in our body. This because exercise promotes our muscle mass and immune system. But not all exercises boost testosterone levels. There are some specific exercise which will help you in doing this-
  • High-Intensity Interval Training(HIIT): It includes short but intense bursts of exercise and also has a rest period or low-intensity exercise. HIIT is known for burning a lot of calories in a quick time and hence reducing the body fat
  • Resistance training – Also known as weight training, resistance training involves such exercises which help you in building muscles, burning fat, improving strength and endurance, etc. This training involves exercises done on weight machines, free weights, resistance bands, etc.
  • Squats, push-ups, Sit-ups: By performing such exercises you target a range of muscles across your body which eventually boost strength and testosterone.
  • Leg exercises: No matter what your goal is, while doing exercises, if you are focusing only on your upper body, you are not going to achieve that. You must maintain a balance between your upper and lower body while doing exercises. Many people skip leg days as they are difficult to endure. But you should never do this mistake. Various research has shown that testosterone levels were increasing significantly in those people who are exercising their lower body in addition to their upper body.
  • Rest period- You must also take adequate rest between different sets of exercises. Studies show that a rest period of 120 seconds is sufficient to foster testosterone levels. Also, sufficient rest enables your muscles to recover and so you will be able to lift more weights.
  1. Good diet: Various research has shown that you’re over health and testosterone level can be managed nicely if you follow a good and balanced diet. The diet is considered as best if it has a balance of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.  Try to include zinger, oysters, pomegranates, fortified plant milk, leafy green vegetables, fatty fish and fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, and onions in your diet as all these foods boost testosterone levels.

1. Stress reduction: Many research has shown that the stress hormone cortisol and male sex hormone testosterone go in the opposite direction. So if you have high stress levels, then it is an alarming situation and you need to work on reducing them. But how to identify if you have stress issues? Well, there are various symptoms for it-
  • Loss of interest in sex
  • Feeling depressed
  • Lack of energy and interest
  • Insomnia

So if you have these symptoms then it’s high time that you reduce t=your stress level. There are various ways of doing this-

• Exercise regularly
  • Follow good diet
  • Meditate
  • Follow spiritual practices
  • Avoid drinking and smoking etc.
  1. Plenty of rest and Quality sleep: A person who is deprived of quality sleep and rest is prone to face a low level of testosterone problems. Various research has found that various chemicals and hormones( including testosterone) are adversely affected due to lack of sleep and adequate rest. So if you are one of them, then make sure you have 7-8 hours of quality sleep. If you have sleeping problems then listen to deep sleep music on youtube. If you still face a problem, consult a good doctor.

1. Try some Natural Testosterone boosters: Researches have shown that natural testosterone boosters significantly help in boosting the level of testosterone. Some of the best natural testosterone boosters are
  • Ashwagandha
  • Ginger
  • Horny goat weed
  • Mucuna pruriens
  • Tongkat Ali
  • Shilajit

1. Avoid drinking an excessive amount of alcohol: Occasional drinking of alcohol is fine. But regular drinking can cause serious health problems including low fertility in both males and females.

So these were all the methods that you can follow to increase the amount of testosterone in your body. All these methods are scientifically proven. You just have to incorporate these steps into your daily habits. If you are persistent in your efforts then within a short period, you will notice a significant improvement of testosterone hormone in your body.

If you find this article useful then please share it with your friends.

#testosterone_booster

#stay_fit

#health_talks

#writing_contest

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

5 Amazing Health Benefits of Ashwagandha

Do you experience anxiety and sleeplessness frequently? Are you looking for a remedy that can cure depression, diabetes, and other physical ailments? If yes, then your search ends here. Ashwagandha is a magical plant that contains many properties that can treat different types of diseases.

‘Ashwagandha’ is an Indian medicinal plant that has been used for over centuries to treat various physical and psychological disorders. It is a selected plant in the monographs (written in detail) of WHO.  Its scientific name is ‘Withania Somnifera’. It is also known as ‘Indian Winter Cherry’ and ‘Indian Ginseng’. In Ayurveda, Withania is widely claimed to have potent aphrodisiac, sedative, rejuvenating and life-prolonging properties.  It is also used as a general energy-enhancing tonic known as ‘Medharasayana’: a chemical that promotes learning and memory. These types of remedies are given to small children as tonics. They are also taken by the middle-aged and elderly to increase the longevity of life.

Its potent antioxidant properties have been reported to help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.  Ashwagandha is also known to maintain the normal functioning and enhancement of the nervous system.

It shows anxiolytic(reduces anxiety) effects, raises hemoglobin level and red blood cells and improves energy level. It is used in hysteria, anxiety, memory loss, syncope, etc. It also acts as a stimulant and increases the sperm.

It grows in many parts of the world, including India, Africa, and Europe.  It is generally available in the form of fine powder that can be taken after mixed up well with water, ghee, or honey. As a medicine, its roots are being used in India for the last thirty centuries.

Following are some amazing benefits of this medicinal herb:

1. It cures psychological disorders like stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia

Some research shows that taking ashwagandha 300 mg twice daily after food for 60 days is known to diminish the symptoms of stress and anxiety.  Insomnia often leads to fatigue, energy depletion, impairment in concentration, and increased irritability. Ashwagandha is its 100% guaranteed treatment.

It is known to possess sleep-inducing properties that might seem beneficial to those suffering from sleeplessness. Specifically, the leaves of the plant contain the compound ‘trimethylene glycol’, which promotes sleep induction.

Consume a cup of ashwagandha powder mixed with warm milk before going to sleep. After three-four days, you will realize that you have a sound sleep at night.

2. It enhances brain function, response time, memory, concentration capacity, and task performance capability

It has been found in the research that ashwagandha is highly effective and promotes antioxidant activity that protects nerve cells from harmful free radicals.

By taking two spoonful powder of ashwagandha mixed up well with cow’s pure ghee two times regularly for 90 days can reduce the depression level of a person to zero. The patient will feel very energetic and happy.

In allopathy, there is no such type of medicine available that can increase our happiness.

3. Benefits of various parts

Leaves:  The analgesic (pain-relieving) and antioxidant properties of the leaves of ashwagandha are used for treating viral infections, cough and cold symptoms, fever, and chronic pain.

Flowers and Seeds:  Ashwagandha flowers have potent diuretic (increased passing of urine) and aphrodisiac properties which are being used for improving fertility and treating kidney problems such as kidney stones.

Seeds:  They have anthelmintic (antiparasitic) properties and are used for preventing and treating infectious diseases and parasitic invasions.

Roots: The roots are the most crucial part of the plant and are mostly used in various formulations for treating neural problems, diabetes, constipation, infertility, skin disorders, etc.

1. In the treatment of cancer

In the case of diabetes control

Ashwagandha works by influencing the body’s production of insulin and its sensitivity. It stimulates the secretion of insulin in the bloodstream.

It improves the breakdown of sugars in the blood. This ensures that less harmful sugars are being stored in the body. Thus, the blood sugar levels remain low when someone consumes ashwagandha extracts regularly, and in a proper dosage.

Ashwagandha is a herbal treatment in Ayurvedic medicine. Some studies suggest that it could have a range of health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety and improving arthritis. Pregnant women and people with pre-existing health conditions should talk to their doctor first before using ashwagandha. This ancient Indian herb is beneficial for people of all ages – not only for adults, but also old people, children, and women.

It has been used in India for the last 30 centuries for the treatment of skin disease, insomnia, diabetes, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness,  boosting immunity power, fertility, and memory, lowering blood sugar levels,  enhancing muscle growth and strength, hair loss, problems in the kidney, cancer, etc. But, ashwagandha must be taken in proper dosage regularly after consulting a doctor.

Nowadays, there are varieties of ashwagandha packs of different companies available in the market. Some of them are as follows:   

• Divya Ashwagandha Churna
  • Baidyanath Ashwagandhadi Churna
  • Baidyanath Ashwagandarishta Tonic
  • Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsules

Now that you have so many options for consuming this medicinal herb, you can opt for any of the above variations to lead a healthy and stress-free lifestyle. If you are familiar with the advantages of ‘Ashwagandha”, do not forget to share your experiences in the comment section below:

Author: Rajeev Nayan Pathak, Teacher and Digital Writopreneur.

Editor: Risha Khan, Digital Writopreneur.

#ashwagandha #medicinalherb #stressrelieving #sleepinducing #rajeevpathak #digitalwritopreneur

This post was modified 3 years ago by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

9 Health Benefits of Super Food Chyawanprash with Milk

Do you usually suffer from cough and cold? Are you looking out for a magical recipe for boosting your immunity? If yes, then your search ends here. This article will help you in preparation for Chyawanprash and the amazing benefits associated with this superfood when consumed with milk.

Chyawanprash is an ancient Indian formulation prepared according to a traditional ayurvedic recipe, enriched with several herbs. It possesses multiple health benefits and has been widely used since ancient times as a health supplement and as a medicine for enhancing immunity and longevity.

The dominant ingredient is amla pulp (Phyllanthus Emblica/Indian Gooseberry) which is considered to be the most effective rasayana (chemical) for sustenance.  It has a mixed taste, combining sweet, sour, bitter, pungent, and astringent. It has a brownish-black hue and a jam-like consistency.

This ayurvedic supplement is fortified with powerful herbs, spices, and minerals.  It extensively helps in the prevention of a variety of health conditions. This incredible formulation contains healthful nutrients such as Vitamin C, proteins, dietary fibers, sodium, etc. which make it a great supplement for the heart, blood vessels, and elevated cholesterol levels.

Chyawanprash is a time-tested herbal formulation that most of us have taken right from our childhood as the magical immunity booster. Be it men or women, young or old, this ayurvedic supplement is beneficial to all. It is easily available at any medical shop and you will be surprised to know that you can prepare in the comfort of your home as well. Following is the method for preparing this superfood: –

Vital Ingredients:

Each 10 gram of chyawanprash contains:

• 7060 mg –  Amla.   
  • 206 mg –   Cow ghee.
  • 206 mg –    Sesame Oil.
  • 5880 mg –    Sugar. 
  • 706 mg –   Honey.                 

Ingredients:

1. 750 gm Amla.
  2. 750 gm Sarkara (sugar).
  3. 85 gm Madhu (honey).
  4. 250 gm Ghee.
  5. 75ml Sesame (til oil).

Decoction Ingredients (powdered form):

1. 25 gm Cardamom or Elaichi.
  2. 12 gm Guduchi Satva.
  3. 12 gm Vanshalochan.
  4. 12 gm Triphala.
  5. 10 gm Chandan or Sandalwood.
  6. 10 gm Gaja Pippali or long pepper.
  7. 10 gm Sunthi or ginger.
  8. 5 gm Dashamoolas
  9. 5 gm Prabal Bhasma
  10. 5 gm Mrigashruga Bhasma
  11. 5 gm Nagkesar (Cobras Saffron or Indian Rose Chestnut)
  12. 5 gm Tej Patra or bay leaves
  13. 5 gm Laung or cloves
  14. 5 gm Dalchini or cinnamon
  15. 5 gm Maricha or pepper

Method:

• Mix all the powders in a glass bowl and set them aside.
  • Wash the amla and pat dry it completely.
  • Prick them with a fork and in a pressure cooker, cook them in water till 2 whistles
  • Remove the seed and prepare a very smooth paste and keep it aside.
  • In a heavy-bottomed pan, add clarified butter, oil, and add sugar.
  • Add the Indian gooseberry paste and cook on a slow flame, till all the
  • moisture in the mixture evaporates.
  • Now add all the mixed powder to it and mix them well.
  • Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
  • Add the honey to it and blend it properly to get a homogeneous mixture.
  • Transfer the prepared mixture into a glass jar that has a wide mouth. Consume it when required.

Benefits of Chyawanprash:

Now, let us know the chief benefits of chyawanprash with milk every day: 

1st     It enhances Energy and Immunity Power

Chyawanprash is a powerful immune booster and aids the body in the production of hemoglobin and white blood cells. Amla, the vital component in chyawanprash detoxifies the body and cleanses the blood, liver, spleen, and lungs. It enhances youthfulness and promotes healthy muscles.

2nd       It normalizes Respiratory System:

Chyawanprash is one of the good Ayurvedic remedies to control cough associated with the common cold. A cough is a common ailment that usually happens in winter. It is generally caused by the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory tract. Taking Chyawanprash with a glass of milk twice a day helps to balance “Kapha” and rejuvenates the lungs. This is due to its rejuvenating property.

3rd     It improves Memory:  

Taking Chyawanprash with milk two teaspoons every day enhances our memory. According to Ayurveda, poor memory is due to inactivity of “Kapha” or aggravation of “Vata  Dosha”.  Chywanprash helps in balancing “Vata” and improves memory. This is due to its property of “Medha Rasayan”.

4th   It promotes Digestion:

Chyawanprash is a powerful remedy for constipation and other digestive issues. The antacid property of the herbs prevents the formation of excessive acids in the stomach thereby treating indigestion, ulcer, and gastritis and promoting better absorption of nutrients in the body.

5th    It strengthens the Reproductive System:    

Chyawanprash is formulated with ingredients that can strengthen or revitalize our reproductive organs. It also increases sexual stamina.

6th   It keeps our body Strong and Healthy:

Chyawanprash is the best medicine as well as food supplement product which can increase the hemoglobin as well as white blood cells in our body. We should take one teaspoonful chyawanprash twice a day with milk regularly for 90 days.

7th   It promotes Healthy and Radiant Skin:

A study published in the “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” showed a link between vitamin C intake and a lower likelihood of wrinkles, dry skin, and other signs of aging.  Besides, the high antioxidant content of Amla berry helps to fight free radicals that can promote premature aging and makes the skin healthy, smooth, and radiant.

8th     It also improves the Functioning of the Lungs:

The wide range of herbs present in chyawanprash help in fighting off infections that affect your lungs. During winters, when air pollution is high and the strain on your lungs is heavier during that time. Chyawanprash can help in cleansing your respiratory tract for easy and comfortable breathing.

9th  It assists in Coping with Stress:

The herbs present in this ayurvedic formulation have a calming effect on our nervous system. So, eating it with warm milk every day may help us cope better with stress.

So, don’t worry. Chyawanprash is a healthy food supplement with several benefits. . Having full faith in it, start taking one teaspoonful of chyawanprash twice a day with milk right from today. If anyhow not possible, start from tomorrow without fail.  The best part is you can prepare this recipe at home too.

We hope this post on the benefits of chyawanprash helps you in building your body healthy and strong. Do give your feedback if you have experienced positive changes by commenting in the box given below.

#chyawanprash #superfood #medicine #healthylife #rajeevpathak #digitalwritopreneur

Author: Rajeev Nayan Pathak, Teacher and Digital Writoreneur.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

11 Surprising Health Benefits of Beetroot Juice for Skin

Does your skin remain dry? Are you worried about wrinkles visible on your face? Do you often feel weakness?  Are you searching for natural health remedies to get rid of all these types of problems? If yes, then your search ends here.

Nature has provided so many things to us in the form of food and medicines.  We are generally ignorant of their health benefits. We don’t take selected and good food items. That’s why we often fall sick and run to hospitals and doctors every week. Our health improves by maintaining a good lifestyle and a balanced diet. No doctor of the world can cure permanently unless and until we are careful about our health.

Friends, there is a very affordable remedy available in the vegetable market.  It is reddish in color and the size of a potato. Some wise people buy and bring it to their homes and use it in a salad. In many cities of India, it is also available as juice.  You can spend 10 Rs and enjoy a glass of tasty and healthy juice which is highly beneficial for promoting your good health, especially, in making your dry skin radiant. Yes, we are talking about beetroot.

Beetroot is also known as the table beet,  garden beet, or red beet and in Hindi, it is called ‘Chukander.’ It is a rich source of potent antioxidants and nutrients, including magnesium, sodium, potassium,  vitamin C, and betaine, which is important for cardiovascular health.  It is an excellent food that plays a vital role in the development and growth of the human body. It acts as a fruit as well as a vegetable.  The temperature for beet germination is 5 ºC with an optimum range of 10 to 30 ºC or longer to initiate flowers. Beets can tolerate frosts and mild freezes.

Our body cannot function properly without essential minerals. Some of these boost our immune system, while others support healthy bones and teeth. Besides potassium, beet juice provides iron, magnesium, manganese, sodium, zinc, copper, and selenium.

Now, dear readers, let us know some important health benefits of eating beetroot regularly.

1st Beetroots contain a high concentration of nitrates which have a blood pressure-lowering effect. This may lead to a reduced risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke.

2nd Beets are a good source of fiber, which is beneficial for digestive health, as well as reducing the risk of many chronic health conditions. It contains no fat, has very few calories.

3rd Studies have shown that the pigments in beets may help in reducing the growth of cancer cells.

4th Beets have high water and low-calorie content. Both of these properties are beneficial for weight loss.

5th     Beetroot is one of the best home remedies to fight a flaky and itchy scalp. You can boil some beets in water and use the concentrated liquid to massage the scalp. Alternatively, you can mix some beetroot juice, vinegar, and ginger juice, and apply it to the scalp. Keep this for 20 minutes and rinse.

6th The juice of beetroot is considered a natural remedy for anemia or iron deficiency. It is a healthy way to get all nutrients that may be lost while cooking. It is also easier to digest and absorb nutrients in liquid form. Runners and athletes are often advised to drink beetroot juice that allows their muscles to use oxygen more effectively and boosts stamina.

7th Beets are high in fiber and promote the growth of good bacteria in our guts. Having plenty of healthy bacteria in the digestive system helps fight diseases and boosts our immune system. Fiber also improves digestion and reduces the risk of constipation.

8th Beetroot nutrients include folate, a vitamin that helps keep our blood vessels healthy and potassium to help protect our heart.

9th Beet juice may help lower your blood pressure. Researchers have found that people who drank 250 milliliters of beet juice daily lowered both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.

10th Beets are a good source of potassium, mineral, and electrolyte that help nerves and muscles function properly. Drinking beet juice in moderation can help keep the potassium levels optimal. If potassium levels get too low, fatigue, weakness, and muscle cramps can occur. Very low potassium may lead to life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms.

11th    If you have high cholesterol, consider adding beet juice to your diet. Beets contain nitrates, which may help increase blood flow to the brain, improve cognitive function, and possibly reduce the risk of dementia. However, more research in this area is needed.   

Beetroots are beneficial to people of all ages. It is highly energy-giving as well as a protective food item for everyone. This can be added to our diet as salad and it can also be taken in the form of juice. We can take out a glass of juice from only two pieces of beetroot by a juicer. Beetroot leaves can also be cooked and enjoyed like spinach. So, don’t throw them out.

Readers are hereby requested and advised to add beetroot to your diet three days a week. Next time, whenever you go to the vegetable market, don’t forget to bring 1 kg of beetroot. It will certainly improve the health of every member of your family. 

If you have experienced the surprising benefits of beetroot, share your thoughts in the comment section below:

#beetroot #beetrootjuice #healthyskin #health #rajeevpathak #digitalwritopreneur

Author: Rajeev Nayan Pathak, Teacher and Digital Writopreneur.

ReplyQuote
rajeev1632
(@rajeev1632)

COVID-19: Lifestyle Tips to Stay Healthy During the Pandemic

Summary:     At first, try positively to remove your stress and anxiety in this difficult situation

and have full faith that one day coronavirus will come to its end. This pandemic has taught

everyone to change his life style and to take special care of cleanliness, food habits, daily

routine etc. It is like a warning of nature to all human beings. The nature is saying, ‘Take care

of Me otherwise I can destroy whole of the world in no time.”

Introduction:     

According to the ‘World Health Organization’, ‘COVID-19’ is a pathogenic virus which began at

the beginning of December 2019 near Wuhan City of China and at very rapid speed, today it has

reached more than 150 nations and has caused WHO to call the disease ‘a worldwide pandemic.’

By the time of 2nd week of April 2020, this COVID-19 cases exceeded to 18,73,858,  and

more than 1,16, 045 deaths were recorded worldwide.  United States of America became the

global epicenter.   

The very first case of coronavirus was identified in Washington on 21 January, 2020 by an

individual who flew to Wuhan and returned to the United States.

From that day, the cases went on increasing. Beginning with the first lockdown in China’s

Hubei province in January 2020 and nationwide in Italy in March, lockdowns continued to be

implemented in many countries throughout 2020 and 2021.

The Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi, announced 22nd March as ‘Janta Curfew’

and requested the entire 1.3 billion population of India  to stay at home on 22 March, 2020 and

again on the evening of 24 March, 2020, he ordered a nationwide lockdown for 21 days so that

spreading coronavirus may be controlled.

During lockdown period, all shops, educational institutions and business organizations

were shut down. Train service and bus service were completely banned by the order of the

government.

Thousands of poor workmen living in different big cities became unemployed and they

became so much afraid that they left for their villages 200 km far,  400 km far,  900 km far on

foot to see their families without having sufficient money but Alas! many of them could not

reach their home. They died on the way by lack of food and water.

How does it spread?

It spreads from person to person through close contact with someone who has the

infection.

When people with COVID-19 breathe out or cough, they expel tiny droplets that

contain the virus. These droplets can enter the mouth or nose of someone who is

standing or sitting nearby. 

Droplets containing the virus can also land on nearby surfaces or objects. Other people

can pick up the virus by touching these surfaces or objects. A person may also be infected

if he touches his nose, eyes, or mouth.

In this way, it goes on spreading  from person to person and place to place.

Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 positive  

• fever
      • cough
      • sore throat
      • headache
      • muscle pain
      • chills, sometimes with shaking
      • loss of taste or smell
      • loss of appetite
      • chest pain 
      • ever dry cough
      • tiredness
      • conjunctivitis
      • difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath
      • no energy to speak or walk
      • Nausea
      • Diarrhea

These symptoms are likely to occur from two to fourteen days after exposure to the virus.

All the above symptoms may not be found in all infected persons but 80% of the above

symptoms will surely be found.

Lifestyle of the people before the pandemic                                 

Lifestyle of the people before the pandemic was very defective. Their eating habits were

never good. ‘All types of animals and insects,’ were the main food of the people in many

countries. They didn’t like to eat rice, pulse, bread, green vegetable, fruit, milk, ghee, butter

etc. Thinking themselves to be very modern and smart and taking the bottles of varieties of

dear drugs and wine in their hands, both ladies and gents walked on the road and  openly

drank everyday. 

Ladies and gents-  both became shameless and they supported  and enjoyed open sex

drinking wine on the road. Ladies went out from their home almost naked. They looked

smarter and more active in all fields than gents-  no fear, no shame. Their behavior was never

like a human being. They always behaved like an animal.

Before pandemic, there was too much crowd everywhere-  crowd in the market, crowd in

the bus,  crowd in the train, crowd on railway stations and crowd everywhere.  

All types of people came to very close and started eating in the same dish. No social

distancing. They never bothered to wash their hands before taking breakfast or dinner.

90% of the people never took care of cleanliness. In many of the foreign countries,

maximum people were not in the habit of washing their hands with soap after coming from

toilet. Now tell me, why the virus like corona will not spread ? 

Lifestyle tips to stay healthy during the pandemic

• Positively try to remove your stress and anxiety.
      • Try to connect yourself with exercises, yoga and meditation.
      • Take special care of diet and nutrition that can boost up your immune

system.

• Manage your time and make a habit of sleeping not less than six and half

hours every night. 

• Don’t work continuously. Take adequate rest.
      • Maintain cleanliness of your body, house and environment well.
      • Wear a good cloth mask every time at public place.
      • Avoid crowded place and follow social distancing.
      • Use hand wash and sanitizer everyday at the time of need.
      • Develop certain skills or hobbies.
      • Increase your daily repetition of positive activities and develop new or good

routines.

• Think positive, speak positive and do positive.
      • Remember, if the mind is strong, the body will also remain strong and no

any virus will dare to attack.

• And also remember, a negligent and lazy person often fall sick. So,

always stay active.

• Avoid chill water and cold drinks.
        • Prepare herbal tea (Kadha) using 7  to 10 types of herbs and spices

at your home and take two to three times every day with your family.

It will be a very healthy immunity booster/tonic during this pandemic

time and has also been suggested by ‘Ayush Mantralaya, New Delhi.

• If adults will follow the above rules, our small children will learn,

imitate and do the same. This is the happiest thing.

Writer’s Message:     The writer of this article prays to Almighty  for good health of

all.

One day everything ends. So, we hope, this Covid-19,

coronavirus will also come to an end.

Stay active and have positive attitudes. Take care of your

diet. Connect yourself with exercises, yoga and meditation and

everything will be fine.

Home remedy is the best in this corona period. Don’t go to

doctors, medical stores and hospitals every day. If you think, it is

very urgent, then go immediately.

But remember, doctors will provide you only two things.

First medicines and secondly pieces of advice. He cannot change

your life style and mind. So, you yourself shall have to be very

conscious about your health.

Lastly, the writer hopes that our readers will surely draw

something good from this article. Your valuable comments will be

eagerly awaited. It will be a great pleasure to the writer if you like

and share it maximum to your friends.

Written by:                        Rajeev Nayan Pathak

Amlori Project, NCL

District:  Singrauli, M.P.

PIN-   486887

Under the Guidance of :          Mr. Rajinder Soni,

CEO

Digital Writopreneurs Hub

********************************************************************************

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @rajeev1632

COVID-19: Lifestyle Tips to Stay Healthy During the Pandemic

At first, try positively to remove your stress and anxiety in this difficult situation

and have full faith that one day coronavirus will come to its end. This pandemic has taught

everyone to change his life style and to take special care of cleanliness, food habits, daily

routine etc. It is like a warning of nature to all human beings. The nature is saying, ‘Take care

of Me otherwise I can destroy whole of the world in no time.”

Introduction:     

According to the ‘World Health Organization’, ‘COVID-19’ is a pathogenic virus which began at

the beginning of December 2019 near Wuhan City of China and at very rapid speed, today it has

reached more than 150 nations and has caused WHO to call the disease ‘a worldwide pandemic.’

By the time of 2nd week of April 2020, this COVID-19 cases exceeded to 18,73,858,  and

more than 1,16, 045 deaths were recorded worldwide.  United States of America became the

global epicenter.   

The very first case of coronavirus was identified in Washington on 21 January, 2020 by an

individual who flew to Wuhan and returned to the United States.

From that day, the cases went on increasing. Beginning with the first lockdown in China’s

Hubei province in January 2020 and nationwide in Italy in March, lockdowns continued to be

implemented in many countries throughout 2020 and 2021.

The Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi, announced 22nd March as ‘Janta Curfew’

and requested the entire 1.3 billion population of India  to stay at home on 22 March, 2020 and

again on the evening of 24 March, 2020, he ordered a nationwide lockdown for 21 days so that

spreading coronavirus may be controlled.

During lockdown period, all shops, educational institutions and business organizations

were shut down. Train service and bus service were completely banned by the order of the

government.

Thousands of poor workmen living in different big cities became unemployed and they

became so much afraid that they left for their villages 200 km far,  400 km far,  900 km far on

foot to see their families without having sufficient money but Alas! many of them could not

reach their home. They died on the way by lack of food and water.

How does it spread?

It spreads from person to person through close contact with someone who has the infection.

When people with COVID-19 breathe out or cough, they expel tiny droplets that

contain the virus. These droplets can enter the mouth or nose of someone who is standing or sitting nearby. 

Droplets containing the virus can also land on nearby surfaces or objects. Other people   can pick up the virus

by touching these surfaces or objects. A person may also be infected if he touches his nose, eyes, or mouth.

In this way, it goes on spreading  from person to person and place to place.

Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 positive 

• cough
  • sore throat
  • headache
  • muscle pain
  • chills, sometimes with shaking
  • loss of taste or smell
  • loss of appetite
  • chest pain
  • ever dry cough
  • tiredness
  • conjunctivitis
  • difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath
  • no energy to speak or walk
  • Nausea
  • Diarrhea
  • fever

These symptoms are likely to occur from two to fourteen days after exposure to the virus.

All the above symptoms may not be found in all infected persons but 80% of the above

symptoms will surely be found.

Lifestyle of the people before the pandemic                                 

Lifestyle of the people before the pandemic was very defective. Their eating habits were

never good. ‘All types of animals and insects,’ were the main food of the people in many

countries. They didn’t like to eat rice, pulse, bread, green vegetable, fruit, milk, ghee, butter

etc. Thinking themselves to be very modern and smart and taking the bottles of varieties of

dear drugs and wine in their hands, both ladies and gents walked on the road and  openly

drank everyday. 

Ladies and gents-  both became shameless and they supported  and enjoyed open sex

drinking wine on the road. Ladies went out from their home almost naked. They looked

smarter and more active in all fields than gents-  no fear, no shame. Their behavior was never

like a human being. They always behaved like an animal.

Before pandemic, there was too much crowd everywhere-  crowd in the market, crowd in

the bus,  crowd in the train, crowd on railway stations and crowd everywhere.  

All types of people came to very close and started eating in the same dish. No social

distancing. They never bothered to wash their hands before taking breakfast or dinner.

90% of the people never took care of cleanliness. In many of the foreign countries,

maximum people were not in the habit of washing their hands with soap after coming from

toilet. Now tell me, why the virus like corona will not spread? 

Lifestyle tips to stay healthy during the pandemic

Try to connect yourself with exercises, yoga and meditation.

Take special care of diet and nutrition that can boost up your immune Positively try to remove your stress and anxiety system.

• Manage your time and make a habit of sleeping not less than six and half hours every night.
  • Maintain cleanliness of your body, house and environment well.
  • Wear a good cloth mask every time at public place.
  • Avoid crowded place and follow social distancing.
  • Use hand wash and sanitizer everyday at the time of need.
  • Develop certain skills or hobbies.
  • Increase your daily repetition of positive activities and develop new or good
  • Don’t work continuously. Take adequate rest routines.
  • Remember, if the mind is strong, the body will also remain strong and
  • Think positive, speak positive and do positive.
  • any virus will dare to attack

• And also remember, a negligent and lazy person often fall sick. So, always stay active.
  • Prepare herbal tea (Kadha) using 7  to 10 types of herbs and spices
  • Avoid chill water and cold drinks.

Stay at your home and take two to three times every day with your family.

It will be a very healthy immunity booster/tonic during this pandemic time and has also been suggested by ‘Ayush Mantralaya, New Delhi.

If adults will follow the above rules, our small children will learn,

imitate and do the same. This is the happiest thing.

Writer’s Message:    

The writer of this article prays to Almighty  for good health of all.

One day everything ends. So, we hope, this Covid-19 coronavirus will also come to an end.

Stay active and have positive attitudes. Take care of your diet. Connect yourself with exercises, yoga and meditation and  everything will be fine.

Home remedy is the best in this corona period. Don’t go to doctors, medical stores and hospitals every day. If you think, it is very urgent, then go immediately.

But remember, doctors will provide you only two thing.  First medicines and secondly pieces of advice. He cannot change your life style and mind. So, you yourself shall have to be very conscious about your health.

Lastly, the writer hopes that our readers will surely draw something good from this article. Your valuable comments will be eagerly awaited. It will be a great pleasure to the writer if you like and share it maximum to your friends.

Written by:                        Rajeev Nayan Pathak

Amlori Project, NCL

District:  Singrauli, M.P.

PIN-   486887

Under the Guidance of :          Mr. Rajinder Soni, CEO, Digital Writopreneurs Hub

********************************************************************************

This post was modified 3 years ago by Poulomi

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: