Clear all

Mystery Of City Rain – Part 2

Japleen
 Japleen
(@Japleen)
Topic starter  

PART 2
Wait-what?!?
Ashley took out her phone and saw its 1:08 am, Friday, 30 July Fier, Albania. She opened the camera and looked at it Who was there she saw nothing she moved the camera a little and what she saw made her blood ran cold. She had goosebumps all over her body. She saw a black figure on her neck with bloody red eyes and its teeth in her neck sucking her blood. Seeing this horrible scene in front of her eyes,

she faints………AND…..AMELIA WAKES UP…She started to breathe very fast. Amelia turn on the lights and took the glass of water that was laying on the night stand and drinks it in one go. She was terrified but some thought hit her. She took out a notebook and a pen from the drawer and a started to write something in it. After she was done, she took sleeping pills. After 15 minutes, she dosed to her dreamland. On other hand, Araja and her team lost track of Ashley, As soon as Ashley went to a particular distance from the car, it started to rain and it became foggy. They weren’t able to see her so they started to track her. But soon the network went out and they lost her track. They commanded her to come back and drop the plan and she said she was coming. Little did they know…she never heard their command…if she didn’t hear them then who said that she was coming back?

Meanwhile Ashley Point Of View
I was told to walk in the dark alley and that they will command me to come back through the microphone that I was wearing. I was sure that they are behind me and in the building nearby but as soon I entered the dark alley, it felt like someone was watching me. I thought that it was the team members that are watching me through the building but somehow I still felt like it’s not safe and I should go back. I was just thinking about going back when suddenly I felt a heavyweight on my neck and like someone is putting needles inside my neck. And suddenly I heard footsteps from behind. I was a little afraid now as the footsteps were really weird. It was like someone was dragging one of his/her leg on the ground and it was making weird noises. I thought to take out my camera to take look at who was behind me. As I looked at my neck I screamed my lungs out. There was a horrifying creature on my neck. One of its eyes were half out while there was a hole at the spot of another eye. I was terrified seeing its face as its whole face was black there was no nose no ears or eyebrows. Just those scary looking eyes. I was scared to death. I started to feel dizzy and suddenly everything went black.
———-×———-×———-×———-
Araja Point Of View
We told her to come back and drop the plan 30 minutes ago but she is still not here. We started to worry more. I told the other team member to drive into the alley. So he started to drive. We were driving when we suddenly saw Ashley laying on the ground unconscious, at a distance. I ran to her, took her to the car and drove to the hospital. I and my team were very worried as her breath was very low. We soon reached the hospital. The doctor came and took her to the emergency ward. After 1 and a half hours the doctor finally came and said that she had a panic attack and right now she is stable but sleeping and they Said that they don’t know when will she wake up as her condition was critical when she was bought to the hospital. Ashley finally woke up after 4 days and she was very terrified. She was repeating a line over and over again “It was terrifying.” “It wanted to kill me.” “It will kill me.” The doctor said that she is still in trauma. While we were curious that what did she saw there that she went into a trauma. After 6 hours she died mysteriously. Doctors weren’t able to understand how she died. We all went to our office and we were confused as hell. Soon after we got a call from an unknown number, saying that she knows what is going on here and only she can help us. She told us that her name was AMELIA and she was at Feir airport right now and told us to pick her up.
———-×———-×———-×———-
Araja and 2 members of her team went to the airport to pick up Amelia. You must be wondering that how did Amelia come to Albania. Well if you remember then she noted down something in her notebook. It was the time and place that she saw in her dreams that were displayed on Ashley’s phone when she took it out to open the camera.
———-×———-×———-×———-
Amelia Point Of View
I woke up the next morning and took out my dairy and searched Google to know if there was any country named Albania. And I got to know that there is a country in Europe and in one of its states, there are many missing reports. So, i decided to visit there to know more about it. I got a number from my friend and she told me to call them as soon as I reach there.
———-×———-×———-×———–
Araja and her team went to the airport and meet Amelia. Araja took her to her house as she thought that it would be easy for her. She was very happy as her plan was working as the way she wanted it to work out.
———-×———-×———-×———-
Araja Point of view
Finally….FINALLY my plan is working. She is here, just as I thought. I was waiting for so long for this day to come. And now she is here. But I can’t celebrate too early. First I need to lay a trap and make her fall for it. Ashley was a easy slave who died really early I didn’t even did anything and she already died. Good for me. She will not be in my way anymore. I should think about a way to make her stay here. Only then I’ll be able to do what I want.
AMELIA……I AM COMING.

(Author’s note)
Hi my dear readers
I know I annoy you guys a lot by leaving story after giving it a 360° turn. But I can’t help. I am master at it and I like to annoy me reader and my siblings a lot(I am master at annoying too)😂😂. But this time won’t make you all wait long. I’ll post on 8th August till then…….
STAY TUNED

QuoteSolved

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: