Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Intensive Advanced Training Certificates

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

All certificates related to advanced training will be posted here.

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone,

I want to share my certificate for intensive advanced training as a personal development writer.

Thank you Rajinder sir for helping me achieve my dream.

Feeling blessed to be a part of this friendly and engaging community.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #writingcertificate

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Hello friends,

Here’s my certificate for completing the intensive advanced training as a technology writer.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@preetishah Congratulations Preeti!!!!! Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@amitmasih Congratulations Amit!!! Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

I am really thankful to my mentor Rajinder Sir for encouraging me and having faith in me. I am glad that I was able to help new members of our community in one way or another. I am proud to say that I have become a “Quality Editor”.

The editing sessions on developmental writing have helped me a lot to reach here. This is just the beginning. I am looking forward to achieving more. I am also thankful to the community members for their constant encouragement.

Sharing my certificate here 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity
 MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity
(@MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity)

Dear All,
Here is my intensive advanced training certification for being an aspiring writer.
I am glad to have a mentor like Rajendra Sir who is helping me sail through the journey and achieve my goal as a writer.

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

My journey has been truly transformational. Last year, I passed the DW Hub Bootcamp and became a Quality Writer. 

Two weeks back I earned the title of Quality Editor and now, I am a Senior Editor. 

I am proud to receive guidance from my mentor Rajinder Soni who has this undying belief in me right from the start. I would also like to thank Nikhil Sharma who helped me with my articles. I learned a lot from him. I will keep learning and helping my community members as much as I can.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYhtd9S80MJS4gqCFFzNe6ApqJaxWOnO/view?usp=sharing

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone

I would like to share my Intensive Senior Editor Training Certificate.

I am blessed to have Rajinder Sir as my mentor. 

I learned a lot from his developmental editing sessions. I really enjoyed my journey from an aspiring content writer to senior editor.

I would also like to thank my community members for their love and support. I will continue to help them in the future also.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurshub #senioreditor #editortrainingcertificate

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: