Notifications
Clear all

Just Paid 520 INR to Technology Writer Nikhil Sharma

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello 👋 digital writopreneurs,

Let us congratulate Nikhil Sharma today as he has completed 30 featured articles and has started writing for me, Rajinder Soni, directly.

The title of the article is😀👇

11 Creative Ways to Build Technology to Create a Unique Brand

Well done and congratulations 👏🎊 👍 Nikhil. Now you need to publish the article on our forum thread now👇

https://rajindersoni.com/community/promote-your-article-here/

I am attaching your payment screenshot in this post. Be proud to share. You have been writing well.

Best regards,

Rajinder Soni, CEO

Digital Writopreneurs Hub

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Kudos to Nikhil Sharma for accomplishing this feat. You helped me a lot during my writing journey. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors!!!! Keep breaking new records 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
sachnikh (Nikhil)
(@sachnikh)

Thank you so much, Rajinder Sir, for giving me this opportunity to write articles for you. I feel blessed to have such an amazing and visionary mentor like you.

I’m grateful for this community that has given me so many cash rewards and recognitions in the past 10 months. And I’m hopeful that you’ll continue to guide all the digital writopreneurs just like this by offering us regular work and rewarding us with cash prizes. 

Thank you once again, sir. 

And yes, I will publish my article under this thread once I finished proofreading it. 

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil Sharma, Freelance Tech Writer

Agra. 

ReplyQuote
sachnikh (Nikhil)
(@sachnikh)

Posted by: @risha15

Kudos to Nikhil Sharma for accomplishing this feat. You helped me a lot during my writing journey. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors!!!! Keep breaking new records 👍

Thank you so much, Risha ma’am, for your wishes. It’s my pleasure to extend my helping hand to each member of the Digital Writopreneurs community whenever I’m available.

Besides that, you’re one of the most active and cooperative members of the community. By helping each other, we can build this community stronger and better. 

Looking forward to helping you with your next article, ma’am. Thank you so much once again for your warm wishes!!! 

Thanks and Regards

Nikhil Sharma, Freelance Tech Writer

Agra. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: