Java/Python or both…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Java/Python or both??

Priyanka Nirankari
(@priyanka-nirankari)
Topic starter  

Undoubtedly, python is at boom but Java is still in demand and that’s make you confuse. I’m sure you might have gone through the questions like:-

Should I learn Python first?
Is it necessary to learn both the languages?
If yes, should I learn both at once?
Even, few of you must be learning both at a time.
I question you, is that a right process??
Let me help out you by mentioning some factors that needed to be considered before you start learning any programming language.
Factors to be considered:-
1.) Area of interest
2.) Academic year
3.) Learning duration
4.) Sources of learning

1.) Area of interest
There are so many programming languages available in the market. You need to figure out what language build interest in you for working on that. So to find out this simple thing, take a 30 day challenge and give 4-5 days to each language. After you figure out this, dedicate your 6 months to that language and do not skip to another language.

2.) Academic year
It is not necessary that if you are a final year student you had to have command on maximum languages. No, but before you pass out you should know at least one language from basic to advance. If you are in first or second year learn Java first.

3.) Learning duration
It could also behave as a barrier in your learning process. Always know how much time you could invest on learning before you want to do implementation. To learn any language deeply you also have to be dedicated, determined,sincere towards the learning for that particular time period.

4.) Sources of learning
Realise and analyze whether the sources you are learning from are right for you or not? Is it online or offline? Because not all the resources provide you exact information.

So, remember you have to invest your time not waste your time.

If you go with Java first you build logical capacity of coding and that helps you work more efficiently with Python.

I hope you found the article helpful.

-Priyanka Nirankari

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: