Notifications
Clear all

pandemic- good or bad

smita shingare
 smita shingare
(@smita shingare)
Topic starter  

Pandemic : Good/Bad

When will everything be normal and life come on its normal track? All are eagerly waiting for the end of this Pandemic time.

We are experiencing both positive and negative thoughts and ways of life. Today let us focus on the Positive ones.

These crucial hours have given many of us a chance to discover ourselves, to transform, to be patient, social and much more, since we have ample of time, we have come out of our routine hectic life schedule and leading a peaceful time .Of course it is for all of us who have still not re-joined their jobs because of lock down. Videos, podcasts, webinars on facebook, youtube, Instagram all have their role to play. Most of us have started giving importance to physical health, we have learnt to live to our dreams, which otherwise was lost somewhere in nurturing kids and doing household chores. The strength of motherhood is greater than the natural laws.

Although schools are doing their best to provide efficient learning, do children extract the same? I myself keep a dog watch on my 12 year old child, but many times I found my son right, when I cross check and found him playing games and his answer  for- ‘Maam’s voice is cracking, or she is offline.’ And his cute smile telling me -I should trust him. Sure sometimes I question my parenting .But to be honest sometimes I question my childs childing. As though saying Mama take your time and relax, find peace in life. Of course All you learn from your children – How much patience you have?

Let me come to the truth- he is becoming more tech-savvy, exploring and learning more about his likes, may be the game that he is playing so fast and reaching different levels is a skill in itself, which otherwise I could have failed in the first level itself. Even when in school, he must be distracted with several environmental issues, the only difference is now they are in front of us sitting at home.so lets not hold any grudges and chill on the sofa.

Husbands lending their hands in household chores, coming closer to family, spending more time , all gives us a positive energy .

Live life fully it is very short.

QuoteSolved

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: