Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Random Short Stories For New Writers

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Random Short Stories For New Writers will be published here.

Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Hello Aspiring Writers,

The Sage Person
Some people used to come to the wise man to complain about the same problem everyday. Then the person listened and told them a joke and everybody burst with a laughter. After sometime, he told them the same joke and few of them smiled.
After a couple of minutes, he again told the same joke, now nobody laughed any more.
Then the wise man said, “You can not laugh at the same joke over and over. So why are you always crying about the same problem?”
So we can get the moral:
“Worrying or anxiety can not solve your problem. It will just waste your time and valuable energy”.

Hope you will like it. Thanks
Have a Great Day!

ReplyQuote
RACHIT GAUR RAX-
 RACHIT GAUR RAX-
(@RACHIT GAUR RAX-)

Florence Nightingale (1820-1910), known as “The Lady With the Lamp,” was a British attendant, social reformer and analyst most popular as the originator of present day nursing. Her encounters as an attendant during the Crimean War were fundamental in her perspectives about disinfection.
Florence Nightingale was a nurse who saved many lives in the 19th century. She was named after the city of Florence in Italy, where her parents went after they got married in 1818. Her family was rich and they had two homes in Britain as well as servants. Florence was an unusual young woman for her time because she didn’t want to go to parties and get married. She wanted to be a nurse and help people. Her family didn’t want her to become a nurse because hospitals back then were dirty, horrible places. They were worried about her. In 1851, Florence went to Germany and learned all about nursing. It was hard work, but she loved it.
In 1854, lots of British soldiers went to fight in the Crimean War. Army hospitals were filled with injured men, but there were no nurses and many men died. Florence and a team of nurses went to help.
Florence worked 20 hours a day to make the army hospital a cleaner and safer place. She brought the men fresh food, she cleaned the hospital beds and she used clean bandages on the wounded soldiers. Soon, fewer men were dying.
At night, Florence walked around the hospital. She talked to the injured soldiers and helped the men to write letters to their families. She carried a lamp and the soldiers called her ‘The lady with the lamp’.
When Florence returned to England, people called her a heroine because of her amazing work in the Crimean War. Queen Victoria wrote her a letter to say thank you. She continued to work hard in Britain to improve hospitals and she was given a medal called the Order of Merit.
She was the first woman to receive this honor.
That all One can pen onto a legendary like human being aka. Florence Nightingale

ReplyQuote
Vidyashree PN
 Vidyashree PN
(@Vidyashree PN)

An inspiring story of a father

A father is usually a role model to his daughter. But in my case, it is completely true. He is my inspiration for life. He was 45 when he left his medical representative job and started learning Siddha medicines for the sake of my mother because she was suffering from chronic asthma. She had undergone many treatments and taken several medicines, but nothing worked on her. My father became helpless but had never lost hope. He travelled from Karnataka to Tamil Nadu to learn the Siddha system of medicine. He understood the value of plants and the process of medicine preparation. After a few years, my father could prepare the best medicine for my mother’s chronic asthma. Finally, my mother got relief from her disease, which was suffocating her for many years. So, I feel that the ray of hope and dedication towards the goal can make you reach great heights no matter how old you are because age is just a number.

Bharat Sharan
 Bharat Sharan
(@Bharat Sharan)

Two friends lived in Munbai. They loved and adored each other. Their friendship was a role model for everyone. One was a girl named Ashika. The other was a boy named Millind. Millind worked as a socialite, while Ashika was an actress who wanted to conquer the big screen. Ashika loved Millind and wanted to marry him later. But once he was motivated to betray Ashika by a big financier. He took his friend out for a candlelight dinner. There he told her that a big shot financier was ready to finance her if she herself could produce and act in the film. Ashika’s joys knew no bounds. She agreed and initiated her own production house. She spent all her savings amounting to fifty lacs.Millind assured to help with a similar amount. On the fixed day they set out to meet the big shot. But to Ashika’s surprise she found five drunk people in a flat. MIllind ran away when the others accosted her. She ran to save her life. While she was escaping she saw a police van coming from the opposite direction. As she ran for help a car coming from behind overran and killed her. Before she breathed her last she was able to recognizw that Millind was driving the car which had killed her.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@Bharat Sharan  Please find the edited version of your story here:

Two friends lived in Mumbai. They loved and adored each other. Their friendship was for everyone to emulate. One was a girl named Ashika.

The other was a boy named Millind. Millind worked as a socialite, while Ashika was an actress who wanted to conquer the big screen. Ashika loved Millind and wanted to marry him later. Once provoked by a big financer, Millind was tempted to betray Ashika.

He took his friend out for a candlelight dinner. There he told her that a big shot financer was ready to finance her if she herself could produce and act in the film. Ashika’s joys knew no bounds. She agreed and started her own production house. She spent all her savings amounting to 50 lacs. Millind assured to help with a similar amount.

On the fixed day, they set out to meet the big shot in a flat. But to Ashika’s dismay, she found five people who were heavily drunk. MIllind ran away when the others accosted her. She ran to save her life. While she was escaping she saw a police van coming from the opposite direction. As she ran for help a car coming from behind overran and killed her. Before she breathed her last she was able to recognize that Millind was driving the car that killed her.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@Vidyashree PN   The edited version of your story has been added here:

My Father’s Deep Affection and True Love for My Mother

A father is usually a role model for his daughter and in my case, it is completely true. He is my inspiration for life.

He was 45 when he left his job as a medical representative. He started learning the Siddha system of medicine to help in curing my mother’s chronic asthma. Before this, she underwent various treatments and taken several medicines, but nothing worked for her. Seeing this, my father became helpless. He cried but never lost hope. He traveled from Karnataka to Tamil Nadu to learn Siddha medicine. He understood the value of plants and the process of medicine preparation.

After a few years, he was able to prepare the best medicine for my mother’s chronic asthma. Finally, my mother got relief from her incurable disease, which suffocated her for several years. So, I feel that just one ray of hope clubbed with the dedication to achieve your goal can help you reach great heights no matter how old you are. Last but not least, it is true that age is just a number.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@Poulomi  the edited version of your story has been added here:

Short Story: A Wise Man – By Poulomi

There was a village where people used to visit a wise man to help them with their problems.

They complained about the same problem every day.

One day, the wise man shared a joke with them and all started laughing.

After some time, he shared the same joke again and a few of them smiled.

After a couple of minutes, he again shared the same joke and as expected no one laughed.

After patiently keeping quiet for some time, the wise man said, “when you cannot laugh over the same joke again and again so why do you complain about the same problem?” So the moral of this story is that “you cannot solve your problem by worrying or being anxious. It will only waste your valuable time and energy”.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
narasimha swamy
 narasimha swamy
(@narasimha swamy)

Excellent write-up Vidya.. best wishes

ReplyQuote
AestheticWriter@888
(@aestheticwriter888)

Good afternoon Aspiring writers, 

Six irresistible life improvement questions and tips for you

1. You must tell yourself, Who are you? If you don’t, someone will. For that, ‘I am’ statements are the best ones.

• I am irresistible.
  • I am irreplaceable.
  • I am super confident. 
  • I am charismatic. 

2. Do you love yourself? Start doing it first. Why? 

Because you are the one who should appreciate yourself first, then people around you will get your vibes.

3. Do you want to change? Create it. Remember, it starts with you. 

For example your workplace, you don’t like the environment. Think, what you can do about it. Take your awareness with you. There is always something you don’t like, do shift your consciousness. What can be favorable, what is going well around you?

4. If you see people gossiping, ask yourself, Why am I here? Is it productive to criticize someone, putting someone down?

You will get your answer.

5. What can I do to add more value to someone else’s life? Not always money. However, they will need your support, trust, and inspiration.

6.Are you living in a state of lack. It’s the famous Nevile Goddard technique. You can use it for an instant shift.

With this question “Isn’t it wonderful?.” And say what you want in your life

like it’s already there.

For example, 

• Isn’t it wonderful? I have it all.

Another way is to add why in your affirmations

• Why am I so amazing? 
  • Why am I so enthusiastic?

#ShubhraSanag #DigitalWriter 

#DigitalWritopreneurshub

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name