What are the strong…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What are the strong reasons that make you internally motivated?

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dear writopreneur,

Many members of our community have shared their videos and textual messages on the occasion of Holi. They talked about maintaining social distancing, using dry colors, saving water, protecting animals, and eating healthy. These are some valid points and we must follow them. I have a completely different message for you. Do you want to know what it is? You just said, “yes”, so read on…

My message: There are two kinds of motivation:

1. The first is external motivation — it means to be inspired by rewards that other people offer to you. As your mentor says “work hard and you will get prizes, accolades, certificates, appreciation, and popularity” that is an external motivation. Now, in this case, the key to your inspiration lies in how hard you work. If you work hard, you learn how to write effectively efficiently, and consistently. If you do not work hard, you won’t get a reward so you get demotivated.
  2. The second is internal motivation — it means to be inspired by your inner subconscious. If we are internally motivated, we can always tap into that inner resource irrespective of the external environment.

Conclusion: Inspiration or the lack of it should never come from the outside. They should always come from within. If today you develop an intense desire for your mission, you will make a firm resolve and put in immense effort to work for it. And that is how you will become.

On the other hand, if your desire is weak, the resolve will be mild. The effort will be marginal and that is how you will become.

So, if you wish to lead an inspired life, you must develop inner motivation. Now how you will develop this. Give yourself a strong reason, a strong why. The moment you give yourself a strong reason to do something, you will automatically become motivated. Now if you are really motivated after reading this message, then write down “What are the strong reasons that make you internally motivated?” as a reply below my message. I will read each message and will reply in return. Share your message with me, our community members, and the world.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy, New Delhi​

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

“What are the strong reasons that make you internally motivated?” 

Sir, thanks for this question, Motivation is like a spark that ignites a fire of passion within us to do something for yourself and others. My reasons of staying internally motivated are:-

• When I see other girls and highly respectable and remarkable people doing so much in life for themselves and others. I get highly motivated, I try to put in some effort for myself and a little bit of contribution to help others. I cannot do much but I want to do a lot!
  • I feel if you have creativity in you and you are confident enough to fulfill your dreams and passion, then definitely one gets motivated from within.
  • when I see people who are not even befitting our life, still they are happy doing what they do best and are content in themselves. All this gives me motivation, not to desire beyond the limits.Further, Choosing the right way to reach the goals. 
  • Staying motivated all the time is better than procastination, regrets and going on a  guilt-trips for not chasing the dreams you ever wanted for yourself. 
  • I strongly belive in reading spiritual books and doing path/nitnem/sundar gutka can give you all the answers to the problems you are facing. God connects with you if you look within and try to find your real-self.

So, here are my reasons which keeps me motivated internally! I hope you can also take benefit after reading this. Dear Readers! Stay positive and motivated no matter what comes in your way. 

Mansi Arora

#digitallife #motivation #inspiration #articlewriting #digitalwritopreneurhub #rajindersoni #patienceandpositivity #digitalwriting #mansiarora #writingismygoalnow #wontbackdown #iamdigitalwritopreneur #lifeteacheseverything 

ReplyQuote
sakshi rattan
 sakshi rattan
(@sakshi rattan)

The very first reason that make me motivated everyday in the morning is that- god has blessed me with just another day! Although he is the master of my life but he has given me the opportunity to be the master of my time. It is upto me how i manage my time and what i can churn out it. Use it or misuse it. One thing i have learned in my life and imbibed in my mind that time is something which cannot be recycled, so, one should use it wisely.

We should create something good, something useful for us as well as for the society. Whenever i feel disappointed , i try to think something positive which i have done in my life. I know one thing that the power is within us. Set your goals, work towards them, you might face failure at times but never give up,keep on trying, learn from your mistakes and move on. Remember the day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit. We all are work in progress, work on urself, it takes time,patience and perseverance to reach  your goals.Everyday thank god, Iook at yourself and repeat i want a good life, happy life and i am trying to build it.

Sakshi Rattan

#digitalwriterpreneur#rajindersoni

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: