Notifications
Clear all

Technology

Page 1 / 3

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

All the articles related to technology and its sub-niches, for example, nanotechnology, mobile technology, robotics, information technology, etc. will be shared in this thread.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Priya Florence Shah
 Priya Florence Shah
(@Priya Florence Shah)

I wrote this article because I believe that social media is a good thing and don’t buy into all the hysteria about how it is bad for you. Social media is just a tool and how you use it is totally up to you.

If you use it with good intentions – to connect, learn and grow – it will result in a good outcome. On the other hand, if you use it for doomscrolling, bullying and trolling people, it will not work for you.

https://www.naaree.com/social-media-for-good/

#priyaflorence #digitalwritopreneurs #dwhub

Preeti Shah, D Arun Prasad, Risha Khan and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Very nice 👌 article on social media and you have shared in the correct thread.

Priya, I agree with you that if someone will use social media with bad intentions, such as, conducting fraudulent activities, spamming or illegal activities then the results will be evil but it is used in the positive sense, such as, helping others, sharing knowledge, connecting with clients, then the outcome will be good.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@Priya Florence Shah A great article on using social media wisely. “Doomscrolling” was a new term for me. Thanks to your article, I came to know about so many things regarding better use of social media. I am also a member of SHEROES community 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

How to Create a Website Within 30 Minutes?

There is no need to let you know the benefits of the website. Nowadays, creating a website is quite easy if you have some WordPress knowledge. 

Here in this article, I have described the best way to create a free website in 30 minutes using WordPress software. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy reading this article.

If you would like me to assist you in crafting a pixel-perfect yet dynamic website for you. Kindly do not hesitate to contact me. 

Here is a link to my article: https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/How-to-create-a-website-withing-30-minutes

#technology #technicalwriter #technicalwriting #wordpress #wordpressdeveloper #amitmasih

This post was modified 3 years ago 4 times by Amit Masih

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

How Do I Install WordPress on Localhost?

In this guide, I have shared how you can install WordPress on your local server. With a few clicks, you can make it happen.

So what are you waiting for? Let’s jump into it!

want to read? Here’s a link: https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/How-do-I-install-WordPress-on-Localhost

#xampp #localserver #localhost #wordpresstutorial #technicalwriter #technicalwriting #wordpress #wordpressdeveloper #amitmasih

This post was modified 3 years ago by Amit Masih

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

What is a WordPress Plugin? a Full Guide for Beginners

I heard that you are searching for what is a WordPress plugin. Right? Well, in this article, you’ll learn what is a plugin, how to find it, and how to install it.

Just click on this link to clear your all doubts, com’on this is completely free 😉

https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/What-Is-A-WordPress-Plugin-A-Full-Guide-for-Beginners

#wordpress #wordpressplugin #wordpressdeveloper #wordpresstutorial #amitmasih #technicalwriting #writersofindia #digitalwritopreneurshub #dwhub

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

What Is WordPress? Beginner’s Guide 2020

Are you seeking for what is WordPress?

If yes, then jump into this guide which is surely tailored for you. If you don’t know how to do this; let me put this straight. All you have to do is click on this link ( https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/What-I-s-WordPress-And-How-Does-It-Work-Beginners-Guide ) and you’ll be taken to the exact page.

I promise you will learn a lot through this piece.

#wordpress #wordpressforbeginners #wordpressdeveloper #wordpresstutorial #amitmasih #technicalwriting #writersofindia #digitalwritopreneurshub #dwhub

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Magento Vs WooCommerce: Which One Is Better? an Introduction for Beginners

Want to know more about eCommerce platforms? If yes, then you’re on the same page.

In this guide, you’ll learn what is magento, what is woocoomerce, and if you are still not sure, what is the right platform for your upcoming store, I have also shared which platform is better so that you can make the right decision.

https://hubpages.com/hub/Magento-vs-WooCommerce-Which-ine-is-better-an-Introduction-for-beginners?hubview

Let me know how may I help you?

#wordpress #wordpressvsmagento #magentovswoocommerce #woocommercestore #magentostore #magentodeveloperinindia #magentodevelopment #amitmasih #technicalwriting #writersofindia #digitalwritopreneurshub #dwhub

Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

Shared vs Managed Word Press Hosting: Top 7 Key Differences

Do you also get confused between shared and managed word press hosting?

Learn the pros and cons of both hosting by reading the article below. It will help you to select the best one according to your needs.

http://hub.me/ao4m4

#sharedhosting #managedwordpresshosting #thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

A Beginner-Friendly Guide to Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence enabled systems have the power of doing activities that only human intelligence can do. 

Read this article that covers the definition, advantages, disadvantages, and applications of Artificial Intelligence.

http://hub.me/ao4ll

#artificialintelligence #humanintelligence #thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
sachnikh (Nikhil)
(@sachnikh)

Introduction

Technology has become an integral part of our lives. Now, it is almost impossible for us to spend a day without technology. However, the ongoing pandemic is the best example of how technology can act as a life-saver for both customers and businesses. It acts as a bridge between both of them to come together and interact with each other.

But only using technology is not enough in this competitive world. You should know how to make the technology work for you and your brand online. You should add your creativity to utilize various tools in the best manner. Today, businesses are leveraging on personal branding rather than reaching the customers traditionally. It has become the new normal in the digital space.

There are many creative ways through which you can use technology to build a unique brand. Do you want to know what they are? Well, without any further ado, let’s discuss eleven of such creative ways that you can build your unique brand below:  

1. Facebook

As of 2019, Facebook has around 2.45 billion active users in the world, reports Statistica. That’s approximately half of the world’s population. Now, if you are a business, would you want to miss out on Facebook for building your brand? Well, I’m sure your answer is no. And that is the reason why you should start building your audience and boost engagement by sharing valuable content.

Make use of Facebook’s tools and techniques like Facebook Page to understand your audience and their needs. All these will help you develop and post content related to their interests. You can also conduct contests, live sessions, run polls, and post videos, etc. to keep your audience engaged and make yourself more visible in search engines. 

2. LinkedIn

In the past few years, the professional networking platform has grown to become a go-to platform to build your brand. Today, LinkedIn has become a place where freelancers, consultants, trainers, mentors, managers, and creators come together to develop their personal brands. They try to build a strong professional network and share and engage with like-minded experts. So, why should you lag?

Branding is all about what people think about your business. So, unless you connect or engage with other businesses and share content online, the audience will not be able to relate to your business. To build and grow your brand, consistency plays a crucial role.

3. Twitter

According to Statista.com, Twitter has more than 152 million active users worldwide. And the audience on this social media platform is matured and fully informed. To build your brand on Twitter, the first and foremost thing you should have is patience.

To build your brand on Twitter, you must share a combination of text, pictures, videos, and infographics content. Use trend marketing to share memes and entertaining posts on weekends to keep your audience hooked to your page.

4. Instagram

When it comes to building your brand, you cannot solely depend on textual content. You have to create and share both audio and visual content to engage your audience. To build your brand online using technology, you must turn to the video and image-sharing platform Instagram.

It is a vivid and light-hearted social platform. So, you should avoid sharing too serious content. Share quality pictures related to your business or make short videos to inform your audience about your day. Make use of various added features like Reels, IGTV, and Stories to engage with your audience on a more personal level.

5. Podcast

A podcast is the type of audio content where your audience can only listen to your voice. As people are having a hectic lifestyle, podcasting is becoming more popular these days. A person can tune in and listen to the audio while doing any work at home or walking on the terrace.  

Podcasting, or audio blogging, helps the audience develop a sense of trust in your business. So, make sure you choose any of the podcast platforms available online and start posting the content regularly.

6. Canva

You must have heard this saying that a picture speaks a thousand words. And this holds when it comes to building your unique brand online. You should post attractive visuals related to your business or industry to attract customers and establish yourself as a well-known brand.

Through Canva, you can make different designs for different platforms as per your needs. It gives you hundreds of fonts, templates, stickers, shapes, etc. to make attractive designs for your brand. Make sure you take care of color contrast and clarity in a message while designing the pictures in Canva.

7. YouTube

In this digital world, video marketing has become one of the most favorable choices for consuming content. Videos are entertaining, informative, and provide the audience with practical and hands-on experience of a product or service.

If you want to build a unique brand through video marketing, you must utilize the most popular video-sharing platform YouTube. You can also use Shorts to post short-videos for your brand.

8. Pinterest

A lot of people underrate Pinterest when it comes to building your unique brand. This social media platform is known for sharing pictures, GIFs, and animated images in the form of pinboards. When used wisely, Pinterest can do wonders for your business in terms of bringing the traffic. While using Pinterest, Make sure you post quality images and link them to the most relevant webpage to start building your brand.

9. WhatsApp

Now, you may ask, how WhatsApp will help you build a unique brand. Well, WhatsApp is an instant messaging app, so why not use it to popularize our brand? I have seen many experts and marketers doing branding and even full-fledged business through WhatsApp.

You can post posting attractive images, videos, and valuable textual content on your status with your contacts list. You can also share relevant links as per your choice.  

10. Website

A website opens new avenues for your business in the online world. Through a website, you can build your unique brand by posting informative content for your audience in the form of blogs. You can effectively market the services you offer through the website.

Embed your YouTube videos, links to your social media channels, and do so much more. All these activities will lead to better marketing of your business and nurture your brand in the long-run.

11. Collab with Other Brands 

You can’t only think about yourself when building a unique brand. You should reach out to people in your related niche or industry and collaborate over video conferencing to discuss the issues or have a casual brainstorming session. It will help you understand people’s pain points and you will be able to plan things accordingly. You can use video conferencing tools to discuss ideas and problems and come up with effective strategies for your brand.

Conclusion

Building a unique brand is something that doesn’t happen overnight. It requires consistent creative efforts and determination to create and grow your brand in this highly competitive market. But with the help of these technologies and effective content marketing strategies, you can build yourself or your business as a unique brand.

Written by:

Nikhil Sharma,

Freelance Tech Writer, Agra. 

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Member of Digital Writopreneurs Hub and Academy, New Delhi.

#DigitalWritopreneursHub #DWHub #Sachnikh 

This post was modified 3 years ago by sachnikh (Nikhil)

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

How Social Media Can Help You Reach Your Goals?

In today’s dynamic era, social media performs a vital role. One single click can tell you everything from the local weather forecast to global news, from fashion to celebrities, from home remedies to home recipes, from education to career, from passion to profession, social media is helpful in every aspect.

https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/Positive-effects-of-Social-Media-on-Creativity

#technology #amitmasih #contentwriter #contentwritersinindia #digitalwritopreneureshub #rajindersoni

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

5 Essential Android Applications Every Student Should Have

Now, the time has been changed, the technology is improved to the next level. Nowadays, android mobiles are becoming substitutes for books. So, many students are spending their important time on social media, or playing the games available on mobile phones.

https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/5-Essential-Android-Applications-Every-Student-Should-Have

#technology #amitmasih #contentwriter #contentwritersinindia #digitalwritopreneureshub #rajindersoni

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

A Beginner-Friendly Guide to Comparison Between WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org

Both WordPress.com and WordPress.org are basically blogging platforms. But as a beginner, you end up choosing the wrong one. Sometimes even when you know that they are not the same, you do not know the real difference.

Which is better out of the two is one of the most frequently asked questions.

https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/A-Beginner-friendly-Guide-to-Comparison-between-WordPresscom-vs-WordPressorg

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: