( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0002354496{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0002355104require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
30.29308086984require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
40.29308086984do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
50.29318087360WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
60.29318087360WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
70.29338091200CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
80.29398091648header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
My Monsoon Family Trip to Gangtok Sikkim. – Submit Your Monsoon Story Below This Thread – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My Monsoon Family Trip to Gangtok Sikkim.

Vaidyanathan Ramasamy
(@vaidyanathan-ramasamy)
Topic starter  

Main Title: My Monsoon Family Trip to Gangtok Sikkim.

It was a fine Morning in November 2010 during winter season we packed the things in       kalpakkam and boarded the Van around 11.30 am in the morning after having the lunch at our home itself.

While going in the van we enjoyed with our friends and relatives and we had some snacks in the sangeeetha hotel near Airport. It was raining heavily outside while entering the Chennai Airport.

We boarded the flight around 6:30p,m in the evening and reached Kolkata around 8:30pm. We visited the following places in the Kolkata.

1. Victoria Palace: It was very nice and enjoyed the inside monuments and Ancient Items was kept Inside the Victoria Palace.
  2. Howrah Bridge: The howrah bridge is one of the most important place to visit in Kolkata.

It is very nice to see with lighting at night time. We were boarded to the Lodge in Kolkata we took some rest at night.

1. Kali Temple : In the next morning we went to Kali Temple we worshipped the God and prayers for all. It is one of the most important place to visit. We enjoyed a lot in Kolkata and and lunch with near by hotel.

On the same day we packed the things from Kolkata to Bagdogra in the afternoon. The distance between Kolkata and bagdogra is 582 kilometers. We reached the Bagdogra around 6:00pm in the evening it was very cold and chill Climate and it was raining heavily in the bagdogra Airport.

We boarded one Jeep to Bagdogra to Gangtok around 235 hairpin cuts. While going in the at night it was a thrilling Experience because the headlight in the jeep was not working we were going wihout the headlight of the Jeep and reached safely at Gangtok around 10:00pm  at Night.  We boarded the lodge in the Gangtok and the heater was not working in the room. We took shower in the cold water and came down for eating for Dinner at Night. We enjoyed the cold Climate at night.

In the Next Morning we woke up early we saw sunrise in the Gangtok and back to room and refreshed and after having breakfast we went to Buddha temple in Gangtok it was raining heavily over there.

We purchased some things for personal use. One good thing there is no plastic bags over there we should not use plastic bags if we use it they will put fine upto 2000 rupees. It is the good thing I felt very happy and comfortable.

On the Next Day Morning we packed the things to get ready for the next trip to Darjeeling. First time in life I saw in Road Train was coming and going it called a Tram in Darjeeling but one bad thing at that there a strike over there the strike name Seventeen Strike we held up in the car itself for almost 6 to 7 hours.

We could not able to visit the all places in the Darjeeling. We reached safely at Darjeeling lodge and took some rest over there.

Places Visited In Darjeeling:

1. Kanchenjunga: It is very nice to see the location part in Kanchenjunga, We took some photos over there and came back.
  2. Nepal Border : We saw the great wall of china in the Sikkim. I and my brother took Whole Ice Cubes in hand and enjoying a lot. While retuning at night in the car it was a again a thrilling experience for us in the jeep headlight was not working and almost we travelled around 2 hours without headlight. We reached safely at room at night around 10:30pm.
  3. Again we back to Gangtok and purchased some things and Retuned to room.

We set up the things from Gangtok to Bagdogra while returning from the journey we the Buddha Museum. It was very nice and Excellent.

We wore the Ancient type of dress in the Sikkim like Buddhists. It was a wonderful experience trip to Gangtok and Darjeeling.

From Bagdogra Airport we have to miss the flight in less than 20 minutes before takeoff of the flight we reached Bagdogra Airport.

From Bagdogra we boarded the Flight around 2: 30pm to Guwahati.  In Guwahati we  visited Purva Tirupati Sri Balaji Temple.

1. Purva Tirupati Sri Balaji Temple: The structure of the Temple is very nice and the god is lord Venkateshwara. The White spotless walls here lend a special kind of beauty to the place. We had dinner at one hotel in the Guwahati. In the hotel one more thing happened my mobile got missed in the hotel. It was my mistake and told my father that my mobile is missing somewhere. I got the mobile phone in the down stairs of the hotel after having dinner at night. We boarded the flight at Guwahati to Kolkata to Chennai and return back to home around 11pm at night.

# Vaidyanathan Ramasamy Digital Writoprenur

# Kolkata#Guwahati #Bagdogra# Gangtok# Darjeeling #Strorytelling #storywriting

# Editor # Rajinder Soni

SanGiTA JAiN
(@sangita-jain)

Hi Vaidyanathan Ramasamy! You seem to have quiet an adventurous but Headlightless Trip. Great holidays you had! 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: