Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Submit your Freedom Writing Contest Stories Below this Thread as a Reply

Page 2 / 2

Vaidyanathan Ramasamy
(@vaidyanathan-ramasamy)

Independence Day: My Patriotic Movie JaiHindh: Below are the 22 Points I have learnt from the Film.

1. From this I have learnt mainly into struggles for Independence and Naxalite will attack three regions are Gujarat, Kashmir and Tamilnadu.
  2. War will happen at that time I felt some army officers dying it was so bad situation about it.
  3. The naxalite will shoot one police officer and they will say about we are going to attack India and your gang in Tamilnadu and will shoot him and he will say Jaihindh in that time I felt so pathetic situation in my mind and soul.
  4. Action King Arjun named Bharath is the hero of the movie in the Jail he will ask the Prisoners to escape from the Jail and Support me for the search for Naxalites.
  5. He told to his mom that I am going to resign my police job. While his mother scolding to his son that you are thinking that mother is more important than police job.
  6. In this case he was promised to his mother that he will resign his job soon.
  7. After some time it was raining on that time hero Bharath will come to meet the commissioner of Police, and he will on the Lady Justice Statue that he was promised that he will to the island and attack the naxalites and he has taken charge on that time I felt that I am proud to be an Indian.
  8. He took the revenge on the Island and search for the Naxalites, he got know the naxalites secret place where they been hided.
  9. Action King Arjun named (Bharath) and his team planned to go for the search for Naxalites and they had plan the to kill them.
  10. Commissioner called to bharath and he was saying that his mom was not well after that bharath asked the commissioner I can able to talk to my mother if possible? On that time I felt very sad and emotional.
  11. Then Action king Arjun Named Bharath caught with Naxalite.
  12. Naxalite was threating him that for India your saying Jaihindh that will occur for sometime only.
  13. The Naxalite has planned in the evening World Public meeting president and Annai Maria to kill them.
  14. The Action King Arjun named bharath has been left from the helicopter and he was going to save the president of India in the World Public Meeting.
  15. After that while he was travelling in Van he saw his mother died I felt very sad and Cried that time because as if mother is most important aspect in my life.
  16. He started the Van by saying Jaihindh!!! Jaihindh!!! Jaihindh!!!
  17. He quarreled in the World Public Meeting by saying the President Itself the culprit for the Naxalite. By that time I felt very happy that we got the independence day very successful and truthful in my life.
  18. I felt very happy to watch Jaihindh movie very sentimental and patriotic movie.
  19. While Action King Arjun Mother was passed away on that time I was crying and tears in my eyes.
  20. I am requesting the people to watch the movie and explore the patriotic spirit and efforts towards Independence and Freedom to watch.
  21. Climax Scene: Action King Arjun and his team got reward from the President of India and all the Prisoners were posted into the academy of Police Department.
  22. At finally Action King Arjun will Salute the Indian Flag on that I felt very happy and proud be Indian once again Jaihindh!!! Jaihindh!!! Jaihindh!!! Vandhe Matharam.

# Patriotic Memory # Independence Day# Patriotic Movie# Jaihindh# Vaidyanathan Ramasamy# Digital Writopreneur

This post was modified 3 years ago by Vaidyanathan Ramasamy

ReplyQuote
Meghma Hira
 Meghma Hira
(@Meghma Hira)

Story of an Independent Indian Woman

This is my story.

I was born and brought up in India, an independent and developing country.

I have been told that my family rejoiced at my birth and welcomed me into the world. My parents had conceived unexpectedly, and in a heartbeat, devoted the next twenty years of their lives to raising me. In those times, parts of India were still debating on whether it was worth raising a daughter. I was luckier than most.

I was a curious child, eager to attend school. Knowledge had always fascinated me. I learned about heroic patriots and their self-sacrifice. I wrote essays on outstanding Indian men and women who were the epitomes of excellence. I was familiarized with the miracle that is our human race and our advancements as a species. And, I read about splendid civilizations and cohesive cultures from a time long gone.

Outside the walls of the institution, I saw that people were slaves to the opinions of others. Life revolved around petty feuds and cheap entertainment. Members of the community were more interested in sabotaging one another’s success than their own betterment. Families glorified the neighbour’s son and dehumanized their own children. At home, we were taught to compare and compete against our friends. The idea of community was declared a myth and everyone worshipped the Darwinian doctrine – survival of the fittest.

In childhood, I did not have living grandparents to visit during vacations. But I often travelled to the ocean and the mountains with my parents. Those family trips were important experiences that expanded my perspective. Every time I stepped out of my house; I learned something new about the world. I visited many beautiful mountain ranges, peaceful villages and exotic architecture. I saw many religious establishments studded across this vast holy land. Later I reflected that in this country, we are allowed to exist side-by-side but never mingle. Ironically, murdering a person can sometimes be more acceptable in our society than marrying them.

I belonged to a small family. This meant only a few people were hedging their bets against my future. Even so, as a student, I encountered a lot of pressure from my teachers, peers and sometimes strangers. I was considered to be gifted and hence was expected to follow the popular norms and excel in them. Fortunately, I had loving and progressive parents who endorsed my choices and prepared me to be my own person. They encouraged me to follow my own path and equipped me with their wisdom. My father is a rational man and my mother is an empath. They made sure to imbibe their best qualities in me and always taught me that life itself is bigger than myself.

Girls of my age were commonly told that our end goal is to be a wife and then a mother. Any other identity was only as good as a dusty trophy on the shelf. A rebel at heart, establishing financial independence became my top priority. I decided to pursue a career in software development, a male-dominated domain. I didn’t have a particular end goal. Computers were intriguing machines and I just wanted to live life on my own terms.

My father often said birds push off their offspring from their nests when teaching them how to fly. Soon, it was time for me to get a taste of what it truly means to be an independent individual. After finishing school, I left my cosy little hometown to attend an Engineering College in Dehradun. I was as excited as Bilbo Baggins [1]. Overnight I found myself, miles away from home and, among people who spoke and dressed differently. It was all very new to me. So I did the one thing that I was familiar with – studying and passing the examinations.

I spend the first couple of years within the confines of the hostel. Then I became tired of the food and the Intrusive surveillance. I told my parents that I wanted to live on my own, cook for myself and enjoy more privacy. Again, they supported me wholeheartedly to take that first step of my adult life. I started living as a paying guest with a local family a few kilometres away from the campus. Not only did I learn to manage a kitchen and my own tiny home, but also to take care of myself.

After finishing my education, I accepted an internship in Gurgaon. The capital region was different from the small towns of Bengal and Uttarakhand. People were more open-minded and hence there are more temptations to steer me away from my path. I laboured at a software firm for two years before moving on to the next one. In my journey as a corporate employee, I came across many remarkable individuals. I had made many acquaintances and a few friends. I was exposed to many experiences that developed my character. I had grown up to be the strong and independent woman whom I idolized when I was fourteen.

However, recently I realized that I had unconsciously surrendered to the idea of living a mediocre life. I had fallen prey to the illusion of comfort and had given up my creative liberty. Perhaps, I had broken few strands of prejudice but heavier chains were weighing me down. I was no exception to the collective dogma of hate. I have been yearning to belong but living in separation. My mind had been infected with fear and doubt. I thought I was taking my power back from society. Instead, I have been pawning away my blood for mere survival all these years.  

We are only as free as we allow ourselves to be.

No matter in which country or situation we are in, none of us are truly free unless we unshackle ourselves from the imposed identities. To experience true freedom, we must transform our parasitic relationships into symbiotic ones. All of us are imprisoned by our minds, our traditions and our perceptions. We must unlearn to be slaves and rise as masters of the self! We are only as free as we allow ourselves to be.

The foreign oppressors may have left us alone seventy-five years ago. But we are yet to conquer the tyrant that lives in our homes and our hearts and truly experience freedom.

Written by: Meghma Hira, Content Writer and Digital Writopreneur

#independentindianwoman #freedom #freedomstory #writingcontest #independence #meghmahira #contentwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #rajindersoni

[1] A wonderous character from the J. R. R. Tolkien’s fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings.

ReplyQuote
Meghma Hira
(@meghma-hira)

Story of an Independent Indian Woman

This is my story.

I was born and brought up in India, an independent and developing country.

I have been told that my family rejoiced at my birth and welcomed me into the world. My parents had conceived unexpectedly, and in a heartbeat, devoted the next twenty years of their lives to raising me. In those times, parts of India were still debating on whether it was worth raising a daughter. I was luckier than most.

I was a curious child, eager to attend school. Knowledge had always fascinated me. I learned about heroic patriots and their self-sacrifice. I wrote essays on outstanding Indian men and women who were the epitomes of excellence. I was familiarized with the miracle that is our human race and our advancements as a species. And, I read about splendid civilizations and cohesive cultures from a time long gone.

Outside the walls of the institution, I saw that people were slaves to the opinions of others. Life revolved around petty feuds and cheap entertainment. Members of the community were more interested in sabotaging one another’s success than their own betterment. Families glorified the neighbour’s son and dehumanized their own children. At home, we were taught to compare and compete against our friends. The idea of community was declared a myth and everyone worshipped the Darwinian doctrine – survival of the fittest.

In childhood, I did not have living grandparents to visit during vacations. But I often travelled to the ocean and the mountains with my parents. Those family trips were important experiences that expanded my perspective. Every time I stepped out of my house; I learned something new about the world. I visited many beautiful mountain ranges, peaceful villages and exotic architecture. I saw many religious establishments studded across this vast holy land. Later I reflected that in this country, we are allowed to exist side-by-side but never mingle. Ironically, murdering a person can sometimes be more acceptable in our society than marrying them.

I belonged to a small family. This meant only a few people were hedging their bets against my future. Even so, as a student, I encountered a lot of pressure from my teachers, peers and sometimes strangers. I was considered to be gifted and hence was expected to follow the popular norms and excel in them. Fortunately, I had loving and progressive parents who endorsed my choices and prepared me to be my own person. They encouraged me to follow my own path and equipped me with their wisdom. My father is a rational man and my mother is an empath. They made sure to imbibe their best qualities in me and always taught me that life itself is bigger than myself.

Girls of my age were commonly told that our end goal is to be a wife and then a mother. Any other identity was only as good as a dusty trophy on the shelf. A rebel at heart, establishing financial independence became my top priority. I decided to pursue a career in software development, a male-dominated domain. I didn’t have a particular end goal. Computers were intriguing machines and I just wanted to live life on my own terms.

My father often said birds push off their offspring from their nests when teaching them how to fly. Soon, it was time for me to get a taste of what it truly means to be an independent individual. After finishing school, I left my cosy little hometown to attend an Engineering College in Dehradun. I was as excited as Bilbo Baggins [1] going on an adventure. Overnight I found myself, miles away from home and, among people who spoke and dressed differently. It was all very new to me. So I did the one thing that I was familiar with – studying and passing the examinations.

I spend the first couple of years within the confines of the hostel. Then I became tired of the food and the intrusive surveillance. I told my parents that I wanted to live on my own, cook for myself and enjoy more privacy. Again, they supported me wholeheartedly to take that first step of my adult life. I started living as a paying guest with a local family a few kilometres away from the campus. Not only did I learn to manage a kitchen and my own tiny home, but also to take care of myself.

After finishing my education, I accepted an internship in Gurgaon. The capital region was different from the small towns of Bengal and Uttarakhand. People were more open-minded and hence there were more temptations to steer me away from my path. I laboured at a software firm for two years before moving on to the next one. In my journey as a corporate employee, I came across many remarkable individuals. I had made many acquaintances and a few friends. I was exposed to many experiences that developed my character. I had grown up to be the strong and independent woman whom I idolized when I was fourteen.

However, recently I realized that I had unconsciously surrendered to the idea of living a mediocre life. I had fallen prey to the illusion of comfort and had given up my creative liberty. Perhaps, I had broken few strands of prejudice but heavier chains were weighing me down. I was no exception to the collective dogma of hate. I have been yearning to belong but living in separation. My mind had been infected with fear and doubt. I thought I was taking my power back from society. Instead, I have been pawning away my blood for mere survival all these years.  

We are only as free as we allow ourselves to be.

No matter in which country or situation we are in, none of us are truly free unless we unshackle ourselves from the imposed identities. To experience true freedom, we must transform our parasitic relationships into symbiotic ones. All of us are imprisoned by our minds, our traditions and our perceptions. We must unlearn to be slaves and rise as masters of the self! We are only as free as we allow ourselves to be.

The foreign oppressors may have left us alone seventy-five years ago. But we are yet to conquer the tyrant that lives in our homes and our hearts and truly experience freedom.

Written by: Meghma Hira, Content Writer and Digital Writopreneur

#independentindianwoman #freedom #freedomstory #writingcontest #independence #meghmahira #contentwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #rajindersoni

[1] A wonderous character from the J. R. R. Tolkien’s fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Meghma Hira

Meghma Hira

ReplyQuote
Rekha Kamath
 Rekha Kamath
(@Rekha Kamath)

My freedom statement: I fought for my freedom but I am not a Freedom Fighter!

Setting the stage

Dear readers, I am not going to write any patriotic slogans or quotes of our freedom fighters from our history chapters. We all have been learning the history of our Independent India since school days. Hence, I presume that every citizen of India ought to know them. What I am going to narrate are multiple, real life short stories of my life which kept shifting my mindset about the word “freedom”.

Definition of freedom

In literal terms means possessing the power or right to act, behave, or speak as we want. In other contexts, it could simply mean the situation or state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

Where did the freedom thing actually start in my life

While everyone has their own meaning and expression of freedom, each one of us feels stuck or restricted at least some time in our life. Coming from a conservative, South Indian, Brahmin family, I faced several restrictions for us, three girls, in terms of dressing, time limit to stay out, not eating out in restaurants with friends or accompanying friends to movie house. Splurging money on outside food and movies was a strictly no no for us. Though I loved going for picnics, I wasn’t allowed to go for school picnics too, neither did we ever have family vacations to different places. These things were considered unnecessary and it became important for my father to give importance to saving money for our education and marriage. I always felt claustrophobic and choked to live under these restrictive conditions and cried for freedom. I craved freedom to dress in western outfits, freedom to spend time with friends and enjoy different cuisines at good restaurants, and experiencing the joy of going for school picnics looked like the farthest dream to me. On the other hand, my father, being an enthusiast in learning political and national issues kept emphasising on the country’s freedom and how our soldiers’ sacrifices, fighting on the borders to let us experience freedom. Patriotism was far from my interest, I was caught in my personal demands of selfish freedom then.

First experience of long awaited freedom

Few years later, I got married and the real freedom that I had dreamt of, actually manifested in my life. My dream of travelling was actually coming true. My first anniversary trip was planned for Singapore. Unbelievable isn’t it! Along with the travel plan came the need to buy trendy clothes, the best clothes for good pictures. I can’t explain how I felt. Roaming out late nights on the streets of Singapore and just experiencing real freedom was just something unexpected. 

Shift in the whole perspective of freedom

Now this gets really interesting with my third anniversary journey to Kashmir. An unexpected twist created a profound meaning of freedom in my life. I still remember the coldest snow covered month of February when we visited Kashmir. During our sightseeing tour to Gulmarg, we happened to see a small tent of our soldiers, completely covered in heavy clothes to save themselves from the biting cold. While we were just engrossed in clicking pictures and throwing snowballs at each other, all other tourists were repeating the same. 

Life just seemed to be hunky dory on a pile of snow! However, something kept distracting me frequently towards the army camp. I started keenly observing their actions. An army man was heating something in a small bowl on a small wood fire. I walked up to him and started talking to him. I was just drawn towards him with some sort of compassion or you may call it empathy. I asked him for a picture together. I don’t know what made him trust me and he just handed over his large gun to me to enhance my experience of getting the best picture. The gun was too heavy for me to handle even for a few minutes and it felt like a burden and my entire arm was aching by now. After just a single click, I was quick enough to hand it back to him. I became emotional and was uncomfortably shivering with temperatures running in negatives. I was awestruck! I asked him about how they could carry such a heavy burden on them the entire day, especially when I could barely handle it even for a few minutes and how could they survive in this ruthless snow. The remaining part of what my heart felt that day can be best explained through my poem…

Thousands of brothers fighting for freedom day and night

While in tranquility we sleep, enjoying our morsel and delicious bite.

I am sorry my brothers for we were naive and ungrateful 

Now that I realise I am remorseful.

Hundreds of you for our motherland your life laid

We took you for granted and never prayed.

We watched them wearing your uniform and acting

While extravagantly splurging on popcorn and cold drink

Enjoying the dolby, mocked-up gun roaring,

In reality, with several rival bullets you were dying.

The actor in your uniform earned more accolade,

While attention to you, my Real Heroes was never paid.

In Kashmir one day, I fortunately met him, begged to know

How the hell could he feel patriotic in the ruthless snow.

He laughed, “Hindustan is my home”, he said,

“Be free my sister, I’ll protect you till i’m dead.

Even if I die my soul will always pray,

May God, lemme be born a Hindustani this way

I wish and I promise, for my mother, my life I’ll lay!”

I won’t suppress my emotions to reveal that I actually wept while composing this poem. Continuing my Kashmir experience, learning the stories of Kashmiri Pandits who were driven out overnight from their own homeland, brought about a huge shift in my attitude towards freedom and never ever did I lament about my personal freedom. I learnt to enjoy and be grateful for the best I had in life. It’s rightly said, “ If you are not grateful for what you are gifted with, very soon you’ll have to repent for the same things when they’re lost”.

Although the Kashmiri Pandits fled to various other states and other countries, lived as refugees for decades, they never ever felt threatened in their country, they accepted the situation, never criticised the Indian government and settled as true patriots of India. In contrast, we see some disloyal and ungrateful, high class celebrities who receive overwhelming love from the citizens of India, who continue to enjoy abundant riches, but grumble about India being unsafe for themselves. Covered with exorbitantly paid security throughout, they still have the audacity to speak against the security and safety in our motherland.

Nevertheless, it’s time for me to return to my present condition and just keep some lessons from my past. I am an empath, defined as HSP or highly sensitive personality and a hardcore introvert. I am quite expressive but use my voice sparingly. Today, I have freedom to express, protest, motivate and bring about a change in the societal mindset through my writings. I should say, Digital Writopreneurs’ Hub provided me with a robust platform to prove that “my pen is mightier than my voice”

To completely quit my corporate life of seventeen years needed the freedom to be deaf to the notice of all acquaintances convincing me otherwise. I wanted to just do what I wanted to be identified with – ‘an influential writer & a crazy wanderer’. It’s been a year and a half after abandoning my full time work and travelling excessively and exclusively to various states. An independent solo backpacker was thus born! Moreover, I wrote endlessly till I could pen down all my travelling experience to build a book. I am identified as an author too. Those who contradicted my decision to be out of a full time corporate slavery have now started asking me about what’s going to be my next destination and what would be my next write-up. Fascinating, isn’t it!

I would love to go unstoppably with my words, however, I am content to summarise my story by writing that freedom is priceless, it’s an asset that is not received by everyone. I appeal to my dear friends and readers, cherish what you have, unshackle from the chains of others’ decisions, and liberate yourself from your blocked mindset because the past doesn’t equal the future. Beware- don’t misuse your freedom to cause harm, damage to others’ freedom and happiness. 

Last but definitely not the least, I want to say, ‘I fought for my own freedom but I am not a freedom fighter’. Let us all spend a minute to remember, pray and thank our freedom fighters who fought in real sense to give us freedom. Without them, I wouldn’t be writing in the coziness of a secure home, right! Jai Hind!

#freedomstories#writingcontest#digitalwritopreneurshub#freedomfighter#poem#freedomtotravel#freedomtowrite

Authored by: Rekha Kamath

ReplyQuote
Sakshi Rattan
 Sakshi Rattan
(@Sakshi Rattan)

Bhagat Singh: a revolutionary hero

To celebrate Independence Day, I bring you the story of Bhagat Singh- a Braveheart, a freedom fighter, and one of the most influential revolutionaries of the Independence movement, who our country has the honor of calling our own. He was also known as Shaheed-e- Azam. Bhagat Singh is my real-life hero. If I had been born in that time, I would have been a freedom fighter and his associate. I remember him as a handsome yet robust man with handlebar mustaches and a hat from the history books I read in school.

On 27 September 1907, a baby boy was born in the village of Banga near Lahore. This baby would grow up to be one of India’s greatest revolutionaries- Bhagat Singh. He was born into the family of revolutionaries; his father and uncles were freedom fighters. Even as a child Bhagat Singh was inclined towards fighting for freedom. As a schoolboy, his idol was Kartar Singh, a 20-year-old martyr who sacrificed his life for Indian independence. With the ever-growing unrest in the country, the issue of independence was never far from Bhagat Singh’s mind especially when the Rowlett act was passed under which the government can imprison anyone without a trial.

Naturally, this act was condemned by Indians, and gatherings were held all over the country to discuss and protest this unjust act. One such gathering held at Jallianwala Bagh ended in a brutal massacre. When general Dyer’s forces opened fire at the unarmed protestors killing hundreds of innocent people. This gory act of Jallianwala Bagh shocked Bhagat Singh. He was just 11 years old when he witnessed this incident. Shortly after this incident, he bunked his school and went there hours later when this massacre happened. With his broken heart, he brought some blood-soaked soil believing this would inspire him to sacrifice everything for the nation’s freedom. As if collecting the mud, he took an oath that he will teach a lesson to the cruel Britishers.

After college, he moved to Kanpur and met Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi an ardent nationalist, and joined the Hindustan Republican Association to make aware fellow citizens about the urgency for freedom. He started the ‘Nav Jawan Bharat Sabha’ in Lahore and worked hard for patriotic causes. When the Simon Commission was appointed by the British to study the political situation in India, Indians become furious as there was no Indian representative on the commission. Lala Lajpat Rai protested the Simon commission on 30th October 1928. Cries of “Simon go back” and “India for Indians” echoed everywhere. The British authorities resorted to lathi charge on the protestors. Lala Lajpat Rai was injured brutally by the Britishers which led to his death. The death of Lala Lajpat Rai shocked Bhagat Singh to his core. He knew there was only one way to pay the British for their brutality, “blood for blood” he declared.

In December 1928 he and his associates Raj Guru and Sukhdev plotted to take revenge and kill the police chief responsible for the death of Lala Lajpat Rai. But instead, they shot John Saunders, a junior police officer in case of mistaken identity. Bhagat Singh had to flee to Kolkata to avoid punishment. There he met Jatin Das and learned how to craft bombs. While later the government proposed the trade dispute bill and public safety bill meant to suppress further the labor class and empower the government. He planned to use a bomb to make their voice heard.

On 8 April 1929 when the bills were introduced in the central assembly. Bhagat Singh and one of his associates, Batukeshwar Dutt threw bombs by yelling “Inquilab Zindabad”(long live revolution), “Inquilab Zindabad”. The bombs they used were of low intensity and were only meant to scare but not hurt. However, the police came to catch them and they did not try to escape. He intended to use the assembly as a platform to advocate Indian Independence. Though there were no causalities, Bhagat Singh and Dutt got imprisoned. “If the deaf has to hear, the sound has to be very loud. We have bombed the British government. The British must quit India and make her free”, he said. While he fought for the country outside prison, inside the prison too he didn’t fail to fight for his dignity. The conditions of the Lahore central jail were unbearable. Even the food was barely edible. In protest, Bhagat Singh along with his fellow inmates went on a hunger strike. Batukeshwar  Dutt was given a life sentence in the Assembly Bomb Case, Bhagat Singh, along with Rajguru and Sukhdev, was sentenced to death for the murder of Saunders. Later it became famous as the Lahore conspiracy case.

Although Bhagat Singh had an option to submit a mercy petition, he denied this and said “it is better to die bravely than kneel before the enemy”. Bhagat Singh and his associates were led to gallows on 23rd march 1931 but instead of trembling with fear, he smiled and proudly embrace death. He became a martyr at the age of 23. The entire nation rang with the cries of “Inquilab Zindabad”. The fiery spirit of Bhagat Singh inspired millions of Indians to follow in his footsteps and win us our freedom.

Fearless in his approach, at such a young age, he devoted his life to a greater cause of freedom without even once thinking about his life. Bhagat Singh has been idolized as one of the most prominent revolutionaries of the independence movement. At the age when a boy’s heart gets soaked in love, Bhagat Singh’s heart was soaked in patriotism. His life was short but eventful. Today’s youth can learn from Bhagat Singh the lessons of bravery, courage, and fighting for our rights and our country without fearing our lives. That we should follow our purpose passionately and work tirelessly to achieve it. With his selfless spirit, he made a huge sacrifice for our country’s freedom.

With this story, I pay my tribute to the hero of India’s freedom struggle, who fought against the British oppression bravely and still infuse in us the feeling of patriotism and nationalism. My salute to such a brave hero. Jai Hind.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: