Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to Create Content That Ranks Well?

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Below tips will help you create content that can rank well.
1. Write grammatically correct articles for the readers and not for the search engines. If your readers will love it and they will comment then search engines are definitely going to love it. SEO guys always teach in the wrong way. It should always be reader optimized and never SEO optimized.
2. Always focus on creating strong and catchy headlines or titles that can arouse emotion.
3. Provide answers to your readers through your content. According to my experience, the articles I have written answering user questions are more popular than other articles. In this way in the last 14 years I was able to deliver 500 answers to my readers. You can also call this “writing on demand”.
4. People love stories so if you are a great storyteller that would be a plus point. Articles with stories are interactive and go deep inside the reader’s heart so they are able to connect in the longer term.
5. Write smaller to-the-point sentences but don’t confuse this with long-form content. Your articles should be more than 1000 words to rank well in the search engines.
6. Leave your readers with questions so that they can write something in the comments. Help them connect with your articles on a personal level.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: