Share:
Notifications
Clear all

How to fix plagiarism issues?

Rajinder Soni
(@rajinder-soni)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Doubt: Suppose I have written one article and I try to check it for plagiarism. Although I have written the article in my own words still it shows plagiarism issues. What should be done in such cases?

Answer: Download Grammarly free version on your laptop and it will show you the copied sentences. Note and rewrite them. The plagiarism issue will be solved. Simple.😀👍

Rajinder Soni on LinkedIn

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Select the words or the sentence from your blog. Paste them into ‘Google Search’ within double quotes. You will be able to see the results

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

It’s nothing wrong to steal ideas from various authors on the subject content from different search engines like google or anything else.

But ideas can be stolen, but not the exact phrases… Stealing an idea or referring to various authors on the same subject is infact a good exercise for giving a best content.
The strategy should be to rephrase the sentences in your own unique style. This will not only help your target audience to be glued to your article but also resolve the issues of plagiarism to a great extent.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@risha15 very nice 👌 fix. Good job.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

@D Arun Prasad instead of using the term “stealing ideas” we must use the term, “referring ideas” or something positive. Stealing is always a bad thing 😉

Otherwise, your reply is very nice.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity
 MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity
(@MANJUSHREE Biswas Maity)

Posted by: @rajinder-soni

Doubt: Suppose I have written one article and I try to check it for plagiarism. Although I have written the article in my own words still it shows plagiarism issues. What should be done in such cases?

Answer: Download Grammarly free version on your laptop and it will show you the copied sentences. Note and rewrite them. The plagiarism issue will be solved. Simple.😀👍

You can rewrite the sentence and make changes. if it is a word use online dictionary and replace the word to fix plagarism issues.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: