Review and Feedback…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Review and Feedback on Live Classes Conducted by Rajinder Soni, Writer's Coach

Page 1 / 5

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Good morning digital writopreneurs,

Today, I have created this new thread to get feedback from you. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding the live classes, please share them below this post by simply adding a reply with your review.

As a mentor, my goal is to provide you paid group as well as one-on-one training classes so you can move forward on your digital writopreneur’s journey.

You can also share any points you have for improvement. Otherwise if you liked the sessions you can give the ratings on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being worst and 5 being excellent 👌 based on below factors:

1. Value provided by the mentor

2. Knowledge gained by you

3. New skills learnt by you

4. Motivation provided by the mentor.

5. Followup provided by the mentor.

6. Experience and expertise of the mentor.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Amol Joshi
 Amol Joshi
(@Amol Joshi)

The sessions of Rajinder sir are really valuable for me. I like these very much. The writing article is new for me and I am starting from zero. The way sir explains things is easily understandable. Your energy and enthusiasm during the session is unbelievable.
I am confident that I will grow in this field under the great guidance of Rajinder sir. Thank you so much sir for this Golden opportunity.

I am glad to give the rating of 5 which is excellent.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Amol Joshi thank you so much for the review and providing your feedback and ratings. This will help me add more value while conducting the sessions.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

The commitment and dedication of Mr. Rajinder Soni is always awesome. He treats every student equally with out any partiality. That’s his specialty. He wants all his students to be the best and become brand ambassadors for him.

He is comfortable with students who succeed as well as who fail because he is very confident that he can make them as winner one day.

But never with spectators who just watch with out doing anything. These people don’t have a place in the history.

The history talks about winners and losers but never those who only witnessed.

It’s nothing wrong to lose again and again as long as you are in the race.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad please give your ratings too. That would be really helpful.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

My review ratings is 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 sir…there is no options to give more

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad I am really glad that I was able to guide properly. Now I will work harder to provide more value.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Nitin Khaire
 Nitin Khaire
(@Nitin Khaire)

I am very happy to be a part of this writer’s community.

Rajinder Soni is a passionate writer himself and his level of commitment to his students is exemplary.

He has a wealth of experience as a writer and editor. He has documented his experience in his training courses. The training courses are exhaustive and detailed.

If you’re interested in learning more about writing and making it as a career, I wholeheartedly recommend joining his course.

I have personally learned so much about writing from Rajinder and I have started earning from my writing too.

Apart from the training, Rajinder is a wonderful person and friend. So also is the community of writers here. We encourage and inspire each other to move forward in our writing journey and impact our world.

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

I feel very happy to be a part of this super engaging community. 

Rajinder sir is an excellent mentor and a friend who treats all his students equally. 

I have learned so much from him since the day I joined this community.

My writing style has improved a lot after attending live editing classes. Now my dependency on software usage has reduced a lot and I am able to proofread my articles myself.

All the courses are full of value. I recommend all the aspiring writers to join this community if they want to succeed as a writer.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

My review rating is 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It is too less for the value I have received from Rajinder Sir.

ReplyQuote
MAYUR RAMESH DHUPEY
 MAYUR RAMESH DHUPEY
(@MAYUR RAMESH DHUPEY)

When it comes to describing Rajinder Soni’s efforts, even world’s biggest dictionaries will be short of words.

The live classes of Rajinder are highly informative yet simple to understand the basics of online writing.
It’s a bundled package of his rich experience of around
13 yrs in the writing and publishing industry.

Especially for the newbie writer the live classes are a must as they provide a headstart to them. Rajinderji not only assigns article writing task to the new writer’s but also edits their article in the live classes giving them the necessary feedback for improving their writing. This can be considered as the handholding support you get from your parents during the initial days of learning to walk as a child. Can’t find a better analogy than this.
I highly recommend joining his courses and attend his live classes if you are serious towards building your writers brand online.

I would no doubt give him a 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating out of 5 for his great service.

ReplyQuote
Priyanka Nirankari
 Priyanka Nirankari
(@Priyanka Nirankari)

Well I’m a new member to the community and hadn’t attended so many classes but I have seen the efforts that Rajinder Sir make for his students consistently. That is commendable, even in his live classes the way he connect to his students is amazing. He never make feel an individual as if they don’t know anything. He always encourages and push them forward. I’m happy to be the part of his community where I could be a professional writer. 

Thank you Sir.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@preetishah thank you so much for your sharing your feedback and suggestions. These will help me improve aspiring writers’ experience with Digital Writopreneurs Hub training.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@MAYUR RAMESH DHUPEY thank you so much for your rating and review.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
shibangidas
(@shibangidas)

Today’s session was very much interactive and valuable. I got many insights to improve my article writing and being consistent. I’ve forgotten some insights and it was good I got reminded. As sir said that this community is not only for sharing article links but also improving in terms of interacting by finding your accountability partner, I’ve found 3! And that’s a good thing which all got to know. Also I got an interesting idea to generate ideas for writing and thank you sir, it actually worked! These 8 pm sessions are much needed.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: