Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Can AI replace human beings??

Priyanka Nirankari
 Priyanka Nirankari
(@Priyanka Nirankari)
Topic starter  

Today’s era is revolving around technology. It is pretty true that human beings are addicted to technology (mobile,computers, tv, and etc.) and there comes new term which is now so common to all of us i.e., Artificial Intelligence. 

With this term a question always arises is can AI replace human beings??

Let us first discuss,What is AI? The technology of implementing human intelligence on machines is known as artificial intelligence. For example:- Robotics, chatbots, Siri etc. But are they enough to replace human beings. It’s undeniable that AI has reduced jobs for human beings but still human beings are not replaceable. Major reason to my point is that if humans will be replaced there will be no technology. 

“Technology is for humans ease,humans are not for technology”

Above line can be justified by the ancient time stories when there were no technology and still human existed.

Pandemic caused due to corona virus is survived by humans might be with the help of few of technologies but if AI could be so powerful there should be no lockdown. 

So far discussed about it with some examples and I conclude with my opinion that AI can’t replace human beings.

“Humans build AI”

QuoteSolved
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

I have edited, modified and structured the article for you. You can go ahead and develop it further based on your learnings from today’s session. 

Main Article Title: Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Human Intelligence? Myths vs Facts

Summary: Are you working in a sector where artificial intelligence is quickly taking over your business or job? Are you too worried about the business or job loss? Yes it is true that artificial intelligence is the buzzing word in the field of technology but do you think it can completely replace human intelligence? There are a lot of myths that have been spread all over the Internet and people are worried due to this. Now let us burst these myths together and get down to the real facts in this article.

Introduction:  In today’s era of technology, humans are getting more addicted to high-tech phones, laser-loaded toys and WiFi-equipped gadgets. And now this new key term is becoming popular all around the world and it is called ‘artificial intelligence’. But some of you may be wondering that actually what is artificial intelligence and how it can take away our job or business.

Artificial intelligence also called AI implements pre-coded human intelligence on machines. The only difference between human and machine intelligence is that the machine intelligence is a combination of minds of several human beings. It works on the basis of algorithm that has been preloaded on it. Whenever a query is raised then the machine goes through several million revolutions in a fraction of a second and gives the answer. So when we compare the mind of one human being with an artificially intelligent software or machine then the machine emerges as the winner.

For example, robots, chat bots and Siri are some of the artificially intelligent products that have emerged as winners as compared to limited human intelligence. But are they enough to replace human beings? It is undeniable that AI has reduced jobs for humans but still they are not replaceable. The major reason to this point is that you can inject intelligence into the machine but how you will inject creativity and emotions in them.

Body: ________________________________ discuss about whatever I just said and also add your own ideas.

“Technology is for humans ease, humans are not for technology”

Above line can be justified by the ancient time stories when there were no technology and still human existed.

Pandemic caused due to corona virus is survived by humans might be with the help of few of technologies but if AI could be so powerful there should be no lockdown. 

So far discussed about it with some examples and I conclude with my opinion that AI can’t replace human beings.

“Humans build AI”

Myths

1. Robots are going to rule our planet.
  2. Artificial intelligence is going to take over all the jobs.

Facts:

1. Robots lack emotional intelligence.
  2. They don’t have creative talent.

Conclusion: Summation of your article will be done over here. You need to add a call to action. If artificial intelligence has taken over any job completely that you know about then please share the information in the comments. This will help the author develop another story.

Comments

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: