Review and Feedback…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Review and Feedback on Live Classes Conducted by Rajinder Soni, Writer's Coach

Page 2 / 5

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@shibangidas I am really happy that you found benefit from my 8 pm sessions. A man becomes what he thinks all day long and I am always thinking about my student’s success all the time. This is the reason I put in a lot of effort in the sessions.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Pramod Raut
 Pramod Raut
(@Pramod Raut)

Today’s this is my second lecture i get confidence about the steps in article writing with really explained example with some corrections about grammar spelling title summary introduction body very nice explanation by soni sir thanks a lot

ReplyQuote
Swati khandelwal
 Swati khandelwal
(@Swati khandelwal)

I feel very elated to mention that this community has transformed my life in a new direction,now i know what is going to be good for me. Under the guidance of Mr. Rajinder soni sir i learnt a lot and has been constantly learning. Its a bond for the lifetime. The live sessions arethe classic example of the efforts that sir lay to make us understand ib a comfortable manner.
Thank you sir for everything.

ReplyQuote
Ravinder
 Ravinder
(@Ravinder)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Star rating to wonderful Live session.
I am proud to be a member of this community. I got new insights on how to write an article. a new writing journey has been started to learn new tips from this community. It’s never to too late to learn something new.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Ravinder thank you so much for the rating. I am really happy to train a committed individual like you.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Swati khandelwal welcome 😄 and we miss you during the live sessions. Aspiring writers need your assistance.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Pramod Raut welcome 😊. You will be able to enhance your writing skills on a consistent basis by joining regular sessions.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
talesofvikram
(@talesofvikram)

I personally believe writing is one high-income skill. It can literally change your life if you can learn how to use it properly.

When it comes to learning the art of writing then you can take coaching, guidance, and mentorship from non-other than Rajinder ji. Not only he is an expert in his craft but he is also talented as a mentor. 

I am very happy as a proud member of writropreneurs group. There are so many talented writers who can easily write amazing articles at any time and day. It is true that I learned some parts of writing by observing other writers of our community. 

I am happy with the kind of environment which I have received from Rajinder ji and his community. And if you are looking forward to learn the art of writing then I will encourage you to join his community. 

I wish Rajinder ji and our community of wonderful writers more success and growth. 
With ***** rating and more power to all. 

Vikram Brahma

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@talesofvikram thanks for sharing your thoughts and review about our community and training.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Rajinder Sir’s 13 years of experience in writing clearly reflects in his live webinar sessions. He makes sure that all the doubts have been cleared regarding the subject discussed in the sessions. His expertise in developmental writing sessions is unquestionable. 

1. Understanding the skeleton of an article:- Title, summary, introduction, body, story, and conclusion.

2. How to check plagiarism.

3. Grammar sessions on spelling, typo errors, and subject-verb agreement.

4. Guidance on how to write an effective and attention-grabbing title as well as summary for an article.

5. Helping writers for promoting their hubs on Linkedin.

6. Constant motivation and guidance 24/7

My review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This post was modified 3 years ago by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@risha15 thank you so much for sharing your feedback and thoughts.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Rekha K
 Rekha K
(@Rekha K)

This man is powerpacked with positivity and is motivational in his speech. I really love his insights on writing. I always thought I write excellently well when people praised my writings, but after joining this course with an open mind, I discovered that there are so many little things to learn from Rajinder. If I start applying his tricks and tips, it is definitely going to add to my writing power. At the moment I am just open to learning from him and have cleared my slate of what I already know about writing.

Thank you Rajinder!

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Rekha K that’s really important that you are learning new tips and tricks of professional writing. Yes these will definitely add up to your skill set.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Rajinder Soni Sir is a highly dedicated mentor. He knows how to extract the best out of his students and help them to create a brand of their own. He also offers to learn and earn opportunities to all the students who successfully complete his training.

I am so grateful to be a part of this engaging and friendly community. I have learned a lot from his courses as well as live editing sessions.

If you are looking to make a career in writing, then I highly recommend you to join his training courses.

ReplyQuote
Niks
 Niks
(@Niks)

DW is a strong platform that is a one-stop solution for all writers across India. It is an ideal foundation for any writer who wants to give justice to his creativity with words. Growing as a writer and connecting with a lot of co-writers on HubPages was made easy due to the powerful support system of DW. Even the aspiring writers who are looking for freelance writing work get a lot of opportunities within this community. This ever-growing hub of writers has a strong backbone who is Rajinder Sir. Rajinder Sir provided me with 3 clients within a minute. Rajinder is a great person who never fails to help, guide, and motivate the writers. The clients have a lot of good work which can give you stability as a writer. The clients welcome new talents and provide good returns to the writer’s efforts. Grabbing this opportunity to become a part of DW back in November 2019 was one of the greatest life decision I ever took. Query solving video sessions, Live Classes, digital promotions, and a lot of new innovative things happen at DW which has made life easy as a writer.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: