Review and Feedback…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Review and Feedback on Live Classes Conducted by Rajinder Soni, Writer's Coach

Page 3 / 5

MANJUSHREE Biswas
 MANJUSHREE Biswas
(@MANJUSHREE Biswas)

Dear All,
I am glad to be a member of DW hub. His sessions are interactive in nature. He is very committed and enthusiastic while taking his classes . Elsewhere you would get online self paced classes but he preaches through practical live experiences in day to day 8 pm sessions and gives valuable insights along the way.

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@manamridu)

Hi Readers,

I have recently joined digital entrepreneur hub through @poloumima’am. On the very first place, I was hesitant to join this community. But I decided to finally join it now, as I wanted to do something for myself and explore my writing skills and capabilities and build again my lost confidence. I would like to bestow my gratitude to RajinderSir for his endeavour of making this community for writers where they can create their own destiny by writing. Rajinder Sir is a very positive, innovative and great mentor and a very good human. I have started taking the sessions and I have learnt a lot so far. Got to know about many tips. Looking forward to learn more n more!Thanks RajinderSir!

Mansi Arora

😊

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@manamridu thank you so much for your review. Will provide more valuable guidance.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Today’s session was like box full of ideas!! Hope to overdeliver to you one day, just as you do, Sir. If I can put the use of all the ideas, writing challenge seems to be easy.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@manainthemaking yes why not. The writing contest is open for you guys.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Bharat Sharan
 Bharat Sharan
(@Bharat Sharan)

It was an excellent session which provided lots of inputs on how to write excellent content. It also gave indepth views on how to convert trending posts into lots of writing material. Thanks sir.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Bharat Sharan thanks for sharing your feedback on my live workshops for digital writopreneurs.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Yesterday’s session was truly amazing. Came to know about so many ideas for creating articles. You gave us a lot of examples so that we can think from our reader’s point of view.

1. Taking interviews from industry experts.

2. Joining groups and forums regarding our niche.

3. Conducting polls for the survey.

Review mining is one such superb tactic to understand the mind of the target audience.

Understanding the pain point of our readers will help in building Google authority. Developing empathy is one of the necessary traits of a writer. When we succeed in solving their problems, we build trust and become a powerful brand.

Thank you so much for these wonderful sessions, Sir!!!

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Today’s session on copywriting was very valuable.

Got to know about the basics of copywriting. Where copywriting focuses mostly on marketing and sales part. AIDA model is used in copywriting. 

1. We have to use highly impactful words.
  2. Adequate research has to be done about the product or brand being sold.
  3. An influential headline along with persuasive copy.
  4. Explain the benefits and features so that customers are convinced to buy.
  5. We have to leave social proof in our writing.

Copywriting requires determination. It is an art. And it is different from Copyright which focuses on securing your intellectual property rights.

I would like to thank you, Sir. For delivering so much knowledge each day. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

Today’s session on copywriting was truly enlightening. It is a skill where you create a sales copy for a product explaining its features. Several companies recruit copywriters to write copies for their products. 

The examples given in the session made me realize that it requires great writing skills, years of training as well as experience to pursue copywriting. 

I am looking forward to more sessions on this subject.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Risha Khan

ReplyQuote
Vidyashree
 Vidyashree
(@Vidyashree)

The concepts explained in this video are of great value. I have an idea about copywriting, but the clear picture of the AIDA model will surely help me write better copies. Thank you, Sir.

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Hello Sir
After attending the session I realized that where Rajinder sir exists, no worries in everything.
In copywriting session, I got to learn many things like
1. what is copywriting?
2. how we should use it by applying powerful and unique words which will differ from content writing and copywriting?
3. How should we know the pain point of a reader?
4. How could we get the client to work through copywriting?
These all are the basic elements of copywriting. Sir was doing so much hard work to provide us the real value that we can grow and enhance our skills through this journey.
I am extremely happy and satisfied with my mentor’s activities and hard work.
Thank you Very much

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Hello
I am very much grateful to be a part of this community. When I joined DW hub last August and kept in touch with many aspiring writers and got to know many valuable insights, I extremely felt happy and confident to know that I am a bit competitor among many people.
Rajinder Sir is a positive-minded and good human being and an excellent mentor. I have learned ample insights from him and will never stop till the end.
He has created many courses like a Model, Set up, the Mastermind, and so on. These are the lifetime assets of our hub. We should value these and achieve our success by utilizing all the courses to enhance our skills towards our success, career, and life as well.

Provide innovative values every day so that I can grow as a quality writer in the future.
I am very much satisfied to join this course and the value he is providing every day is innovative and precious.
Thank you very much Sir

ReplyQuote
Amol Joshi
 Amol Joshi
(@Amol Joshi)

Every day new learnings that’s your mantra sir.
Thank you for today’s awesome session. Got insight into how to write a call to action which was a bit confusing. Now brushed up the mind with new learning.
Thank you again for the informative session.👍🏻🙏

ReplyQuote
RekhaK
(@rekhak)
New Member Registered

Today’s session on editing my 1st article published on DW forum was indeed a high protein, multi- vitamin fortified one and now I have the required horsepower to run with energy to write my next few articles to get certified.

Thanks a lot Rajinderji for all your valuable insights 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: