Quora question: How…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Quora question: How can a new author reach a lot of readers?

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

A new author can reach a lot of readers by following below-mentioned steps😊👇

1. Start creating your author’s brand.

2. To create the brand, you need to create an online profile. For this, you can launch your personal website or develop your author’s profile on a revenue-sharing portal. I recommend the latter. The best site for creating writer’s brand is Hubpages.

3. Follow a niche or an area of expertise and write down your mission statement based on that niche taking into consideration the needs, demands or requirements of your target audience.

4. Now start writing and publishing high-quality, information-loaded articles.

5. Create accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other social media channels.

6. Start promoting your articles on these channels on a consistent basis.

7. Create two types of 30-day plans — one for content and another for promotions of articles.

8. If you will follow this simple technique you will be able to start developing a large number of audience within one to two months for your articles.

9. There are several other ways to reach a large number of readers, such as, creating your readers channels and communities.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Your explanation to the query is loaded with lots and lots of insights gained through your vast experience in this field.

You are sharing the shortest route for success to the young writers who are aspiring to become successful digital writers in a short span of time.

We would like you to keep sharing your secrets with us.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad thank you so much and yes I will keep sharing my experience with you all.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: