( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0002354248{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0003354856require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
30.15238073408require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
40.15238073408do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
50.15238073784WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
60.15238073784WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
70.15258077624CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
80.15318078072header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
Are You Going Through a Writer’s Block? – Your doubts – DW Hub Forum

Are You Going Throu…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Are You Going Through a Writer's Block?

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi writers,

Today I would like to share this important information with you all. Actually, we can use this forum now to interact with each other and get more ideas on writing different topics so suppose you are writing on “entrepreneurship” and you were just able to write a paragraph but after that you are getting stuck and unable to move forward, thinking what to do next. At that point in time, this forum is going to be your savior. Here is an example.

1. Just go to the “Ask Your Doubts” section.

2. And click on “Add topic” and a title and text widget will appear.

3. Add the title and then start writing like this in the text widget. “I was writing something on entrepreneurship but I was unable to complete my article because of a lack of ideas. I am sharing the rough paragraph over here. Please give me insights on how to move forward with this.

“Entrepreneurship is a trending keyword in today’s world. After the economic impact of coronavirus on the world, many people have lost their jobs. This is the reason that instead of depending on other organizations, people are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. And I am also one of them.”

So the above paragraph is enough for others to start giving you guidance. Guys, there is a lot of power in helping each other as sharing is caring. I will also guide as and when necessary but you all can also help others in my absence. Just start using the forum. I am determined to take this forum to the national level and your support is needed.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

This is an excellent idea and should be implemented.

Peer Review and support is one of the most popular and powerful strategy in individual success.

This idea of yours is awesome because normally we get into internal dialogue with ourselves on different occasions and environment which normally ignites as an idea for writing a topic…But we may not be able to sequence or complete the required number of word count for an excellent article or we may be struck with some grammatical errors which we may not notice but will be seen through the proof reading by peers on our article.

The last but not least is the idea for content may be excellent but the writer may not be able to express it in a beautiful manner resulting in the article losing its charm…

“Together we are much more stronger than as an individual”

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad yes. This is the reason I wanted to ignite this among the writopreneurs. Hope to see many writers making use of this environment created for overall growth. 

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: