( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0002354312{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0004354920require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
30.27568086000require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
40.27568086000do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
50.27578086376WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
60.27578086376WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
70.27598090216CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
80.27648090664header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
Admin Annoucement: Super ๐ŸŒž Sunday morning ๐ŸŒ… – Learn New Writing Skills With Digital Writopreneurs Hub – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Admin Annoucement: Super ๐ŸŒž Sunday morning ๐ŸŒ…

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

The coming week is going to be awesome. Ensure you open and add comments in the forums. Ask all your doubts there.

Please join and share with your friends too. Send them this sign up link: https://rajindersoni.com/community/?foro=signup

1. Monday, Nov 30th @ 8PM we will be having our editing SESSION. I will be sharing my best article writing strategies.

2. Wednesday, Dec 2nd @ 8 PM is our weekly inner circle mastermind. I will be answering questions and will share some cool updates for blog marketing industry in 2021.

3. Friday, Dec 4th @ 8 PM is the Digital Writopreneurs Promotions Army session. Here Iโ€™ll help you become a better social media promoter by promoting live through our Zoom session. We already have five volunteers to share examples with other writers.

It may seem overwhelming but stick to the process and take this journey at your own pace.

The key is to equip yourself with new skill sets and concepts on a daily basis.

You need both courage and consistency to grow in the writing industry.

1. Stay focused.

2. Attend all events.

3. Work on your mindset daily.

4. Write your goals.

5. Look at your goal card daily.

6. Listen to the Strangest Secret daily twice: https://youtu.be/IeaBfM3TdHQ

And I can guarantee you progress and results!

All the best!!

More power to you!

To your learning,

🥂 Cheers,

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub

Rajinder Soni, CEO
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

Topic Tags
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Great Sunday Sir,

The momentum of the journey is exponentially increasing and every event has its own significance.

This new community forum is designed in such a manner that every one can learn at his own pace. I personally feel that every one has to travel with the momentum that no one is left behind.

When ever there is time for us, we need to follow with the contents and insights shared and comment on our understanding. The most important as our mentor always reminds over from time to time, peer review and peer support is the only effective strategy for all of us.

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Great Sunday Sir,

The momentum of the journey is exponentially increasing and every event has its own significance.

This new community forum is designed in such a manner that every one can learn at his own pace. I personally feel that every one has to travel with the momentum that no one is left behind.

When ever there is time for us, we need to follow with the contents and insights shared and comment on our understanding. The most important as our mentor always reminds over from time to time, peer review and peer support is the only effective strategy for all of us.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad yes dear.

Type “rajindersoni.com/community” in Google search and you will see that our forum is becoming🔥 popular within 24 hours of launch. Now it depends on all of you to take it to the next level.

1. Share sign up link with all your friends and network interested in writing: https://rajindersoni.com/community/?foro=signup

2. Be the first person to answer queries to show your expertise and build authority.

3. Share your cash reward screenshots in the “cash rewards” section to grab more eyeballs from foreign clients. See first example of Amit. You don’t know when you will start getting paid in dollars from them. The more rewards and certificates you will share in our forum the better are your chances to grab high-paying clients.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
D Arun Prasad
(@d-arun-prasad)

Sure Sir… I will make this as a habit to spend some valuable time to interact with each other for my betterment and will surely continue to contribute as an active member so that the insights and knowledgeย  gained through my experience is useful to someone.ย 

When we start sharing our knowledge in a forum,ย  there is high chances for us toย  unlearn andย  relearnย 

ย 

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@d-arun-prasad and you can also connect with many like-minded individuals and work together for mutual benefit.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Good morning
 Good morning
(@Good morning)

Have a great sunday

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email