Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Personal Development

Page 4 / 6

Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

10 Hottest Skills You Should Learn in 2020 to Stay In Demand

We are living in a digital world where we can see the boom in technology. In this, if we don’t have a conspicuous skill set, we probably won’t be in demand.

So let us discuss the ten hottest skills to learn in 2020.

https://discover.hubpages.com/business/10-Hottest-Skills-You-Should-Learn-in-to-Stay-In-Demand

#selfhelp #amitmasih #contentwriter #contentwritersinindia #digitalwritopreneureshub #rajindersoni #personaldevelopment

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

What Is the Right Attitude You Should Adopt in Your Life? a Personal Opinion

Attitude has so many definitions. However, in my opinion, how we look at life is attitude.

The way we think we are, our abilities, insecurities, goals, happiness, pain, weaknesses, and many other things are based on attitude.

https://discover.hubpages.com/health/Why-Attitude-is-Important-in-Our-Life

#selfhelp #amitmasih #contentwriter #contentwritersinindia #digitalwritopreneureshub #rajindersoni #personaldevelopment #attitude

ReplyQuote
Amit Masih
(@amitmasih)
Moderator Moderator

Certified Versus Experienced? Whom Do You Hire?

Are you certified? Are you truly capable of doing this?

These questions are often asked by our clients in a different area. They underestimate us by a certificate.

If we have that piece of paper, we are the mastermind, if don’t then we are like dust!

https://discover.hubpages.com/business/Certified-Versus-Experienced-Whom-Do-You-Hire

#selfhelp #amitmasih #contentwriter #contentwritersinindia #digitalwritopreneureshub #rajindersoni #personaldevelopment

ReplyQuote
aditya.sanyal
(@aditya-sanyal)

Classical Music and Affirmations-The Panacea for all Modern Mental Ailments
Do you feel too overwhelmed by all that life is throwing at you? Not getting joy, happiness, satisfaction, peace, gaiety from your daily activities? Well, then Classical Music and Affirmations may just be what you need.
Yes, friends-Classical music coupled with affirmations that reach into your subconscious mind might be just what you are looking for make your life full of enthusiasm, bliss harmony, and peace. My own personal experience and innumerable scientific studies from all around the world have shown regularly listening to the works of classical music composers helps calm the mind and reduce stress levels greatly. Additionally, it is also extremely helpful to read affirmations when you are in a relaxed state of mind. The most point to keep in mind is that while framing an affirmation you need to use powerful words like wonderful, awesome, amazing, spectacular, beautiful, bountiful, amazing, etc.
Doing so will help you quickly overcome mental fatigue, enhance willpower and give you much-needed emotional stamina to go about doing your daily activities in an organized and efficient manner.
So, folks, just log on to YouTube and start listening to works of musical geniuses like Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi at the earliest and see the fabulous results first hand.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@aditya-sanyal okay. I will edit your content in TODAY’S LIVE SESSION.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Edited Version — Please proceed further with your article.

Article Title: Classical Music and Affirmations: The Panacea for all Modern Mental Ailments

Writer: Do you feel too overwhelmed by all that life is throwing at you? Not getting joy, happiness, satisfaction, peace, gaiety form your daily activities? Well, then Classical Music and Affirmations may just be what you need.

Editor: Summary: Do you feel overwhelmed with all that life is throwing at you? Not finding joy, happiness or satisfaction? If yes then listening to classical music and practicing positive affirmations will help you become happy and satisfied.

Editor: Introduction: Have you ever thought why kids are happy and joyful whereas we feel sad and stressed. First reason that people give is that they do not have many negative emotions stored in their brain. Others say that their mind and body is fresh and this is the reason they are always active. Many scientific studies have shown that kids are better able to tune into other people’s emotions when they play music as a team. It has also been revealed that they learn affirmations very quickly as compared to adults. If you will ask a 5-year-old kid to repeat an affirmation they will do it instantly. So it is important to utilize these practices in our daily life for quick healing. Add one or two bridging sentences here.

Writer: Yes, friends-Classical music coupled with affirmations that reach into your subconscious mind might be just what you are looking for to make your life full of enthusiasm, bliss harmony, and peace. My own personal experience and innumerable scientific studies from all around the world have shown regularly listening to the works of classical music composers helps calm the mind and reduce stress levels greatly. Additionally, it is also extremely helpful to read affirmations when you are in a relaxed state of mind. The most important point to keep in mind is that while framing an affirmation you need to use powerful words like wonderful, awesome, amazing, spectacular, beautiful, bountiful, amazing, etc.

Editor: It is true that classical music coupled with affirmations reach into your subconscious mind. These are important to live a life full of enthusiasm, bliss harmony, and peace. Regularly listening to the works of classical music composers helps calm the mind and reduces stress levels. Additionally, it is also extremely helpful to read affirmations when you are in a relaxed state of mind. An important tip here is that while framing an affirmation you need to use powerful words, such as wonderful, awesome, amazing, spectacular, beautiful, bountiful, amazing, etc.

Writer: Doing so will help you quickly overcome mental fatigue, enhance willpower and give you much-needed emotional stamina to go about doing your daily activities in an organized and efficient manner.
So, folks, just log on to YouTube and start listening to works of musical geniuses like Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi at the earliest and see the fabulous results first hand.

Editor: Engaging in these will help you quickly overcome mental fatigue, enhance willpower and give you much-needed emotional stamina like kids. This will help you in engaging in your daily activities with great pleasure. You can start listening to works of musical geniuses like Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi  to bring peace and harmony in your life.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
aditya.sanyal
(@aditya-sanyal)

@connectrajinder

Do you feel overwhelmed with all that life is throwing at you? Not finding joy, happiness or satisfaction? If yes then listening to classical music and practicing positive affirmations will help you become happy and satisfied.

Have you ever thought why kids are happy and joyful whereas we feel sad and stressed. First reason that people give is that they do not have many negative emotions stored in their brain. Others say that their mind and body is fresh and this is the reason they are always active. Many scientific studies have shown that kids are better able to tune into other people’s emotions when they play music as a team. It has also been revealed that they learn affirmations very quickly as compared to adults. If you will ask a 5-year-old kid to repeat an affirmation they will do it instantly. So it is important to utilize these practices in our daily lifefor quick healing. Indeed, listening to affirmations will help awaken your inner child. You will be able to develop amazing amounts of grasping power, feel fully refreshed and yet remain fully focused on your life goals.

It is true that classical music coupled with affirmations reach into your subconscious mind. These are important to live a life full of enthusiasm, bliss harmony, and peace. Regularly listening to the works of classical music composers helps calm the mind and reduces stress levels. Additionally, it is also extremely helpful to read affirmations when you are in a relaxed state of mind. An important tip here is that while framing an affirmation you need to use powerful words, such as wonderful, awesome, amazing, spectacular, beautiful, bountiful, amazing, etc.

Engaging in these will help you quickly overcome mental fatigue, enhance willpower and give you much-needed emotional stamina like kids. This will help you in engaging in your daily activities with great pleasure. You can start listening to works of musical geniuses like Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi to bring peace and harmony in your life. 

#digitalwritopreneurs #rajindersoni #livesessions #coursecurriculum #uniquecourses #discussionsessions

ReplyQuote
aditya.sanyal
(@aditya-sanyal)

Summary

Have you ever wondered why some people are always full of lively laughter, have a smile on their face, and always seem to find solutions to their problems even in the most trying of circumstances? Well folks the answer may just lie in their approach toward life and paying close attention to the choice of words that they use in their daily lives.

Introduction

Compare any possible relationship which is wished to be honored so that it becomes a healthy bond. Be it any between a parent and a child, between two spouses. and two friends, to a plant that is being tended to by a gardener.

Trees require water, sunlight, and minerals to grow. In a similar manner for any type of relationship to developing from a sapling stage to that of a tall, strong, and proud tree we need to conspicuously nurture it. The relation between two individuals should gradually blossom into one where they enjoy each other’s company. It should go reach the stage where both the parties involved should automatically end up saying “I miss you” in the present tense or “I missed you” as past tense. Only then will the two parties involved start looking forward to being with each other and gradually start putting their own needs before the other, a fact which is the basic building block necessary to sustain any long-term relationship. Ideally speaking the Human nature is to love others and be loved by others.

In this article, I wish to some of my personal observations and experiences where I used some of the information which I obtained from self-help videos and books online. I observed many changes for the better in my life once I deliberately started followed some guidelines with regards to the choice of words I used and I was also able to develop a good level of companionship with many others I came across both at the home and workplace.

In a nutshell, using positive language and doing activities together which are enjoyed by both are the two sure shot methods by which people can develop a strong liking with each other. A more descriptive review is given below:-

1. Doing things that people enjoy together. I got this insight while observing the way political rallies (irrespective of the ideology) are organizing their political rallies. Before starting, the members who make up the political cadre sing together. The singing of the songs help to develop the feeling of community, unity and compassion for each other. It is on the basis of these bonds which are built among the members that they are able to successfully work together as a team and successfully carry out their activism and campaigns. Singing songs, packed with carefully chosen power words that both like together are just one example of a group activity done to build up the team spirit. I have found the type of songs played in military parades by bands to be especially useful. They have the twin benefit of soothing a troubled mind and developing the morale to carry on gracefully with the task at hand. For best results, it is always advisable that all people in the group actually sing rather than just listen to the song sitting alone with a recorder. The presence of others singing along, with all their imperfections just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Playing team sports together, going for a jog with each other on a regular basis, going out drinking together are some other examples. I personally feel it advisable to refrain from chemical addiction as there are other healthier alternatives in plenty.

1. Using positive language in the present tense and using power words given below. Such words when used on a regular basis with attention being paid to be used in the PRESENT TENSE can work wonders. It has with me. The human brain responds to stimuli provided by such words very effectively. Try to address it with words that involve emotion. They truly help you unlock your potential.
  • Grace
  • Beautiful
  • Blissful
  • Boundless
  • Joy
  • Divine
  • Pleasure
  • Master
  • Eternal
  • Devoted
  • Enjoy
  • World
  • Dear
  • Beloved
  • Always
  • Eternal
  • Effulgence
  • Love
  • Lovely

Some time ago my parents gave me many instructions like keep your shoes in the shoe rack, shampoo your hair today, shave today, and many others. I used to take them with the feeling of why are they breathing down my neck all the time.  Not only did their words bounce off my ears but at a later stage let too much disharmony within the household as they would point out the reason behind my not listening to their instructions. That automatically led me to have an irritable reaction towards even their small demands like shampoo etc. Then I came across the affirmations, power words, and using them in the present tense. One affirmation which I am using now with the spectacular result is:-

“I feel divine, blissfully, happy emulating my beloved devoted father and mother. Love you for all eternity.”

This has made me much more receptive to receiving my parent’s words. I automatically am able to feel my hands move to put the shoes into the shoe rack and pull off the shampoo from the bathroom shelf. There is no feeling of angst, nor is the additional effort if one is required to do this deliberately. Trust me this has worked wonders.

So friends, lets us take a pledge today that from now onwards we will be keeping a tab on our choice of words. We will always strive to be positive, optimistic and try to use powerful words in our daily conversations with our loved ones. I assure you that the results which you see in your daily life will be spectacular and you will end up recommending the above-mentioned technique to all your near and dear ones soon. Let us all unleash the power of words

#mentalhealth #wordchoice #powerofwords #positivethinking #writopreneurs #positivelanguage #adityasanyal

Author: Aditya Sanyal, Digital Writopreneur.

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

What is Something you Believe that most people may not?

Do you believe in choices? If you do, you must believe in something or the other that most people may not. If you want to choose and create a better life for yourself. You must have a belief system.

To some extent, either we live in reality or dreams. There are things you believe might be true for yourself but for others, they might not even exist. There can be people you meet along in this path of life who do not believe in anything or were not raised to believe in anything. This article gives you something to believe in life.

1. Believe in the morals of life!

There are set of principles and values one should live by such as, gratitude, loyalty, honesty, commitment, forgiveness, unconditional love, self -love(be yourself), integrity, empathy, compassion, respect for self and others, awareness, goal setting, action, change, acceptance, self-dependence and self-confidence, being beautiful from inside out, surrendering, humble, humility and much more. If everyone in this world tries to live by these principles and learn from our mistakes. There will be peace, love, and harmony in this world. There are more chances of the existence of healthy and happy relationships striving on truth and faith. Further, you ou get major chances of spreading positivity around the community. This is how we grow in life when we believe good things coming our way.

By, implementing these principles in life one can uncover. discover. recover in life, i.e. go through Abraham Maslow – Maslow’s hierarchy of needs his study is all about starting life with basic needs, then safety, love, learning, and growing as a person, mistakes do happen, you learn and bounce back in life with success and achievements, become the best version of yourself by following few principles in life, do hard work, never back down. If you inculcate these morals in life means you portray high morals and ethics, doing the right thing in life should be the motto. It is said your vibe attracts your tribe, so choose good and encouraging friends in your life. Friends and family can be your mirror telling you the good and bad in you. Surround yourself with positive people who treat you and others right. 

1. Believe in the sixth sense.

If you believe you have a sixth sense, which is a strong feeling and very hard to describe others.  There are things you can see but normal people can’t. Sounds others cannot hear with their ears but you can hear. I believe in you! For example, in the middle of chaos, if you are able to hear the minute sounds such as water droplets falling. Animals like dogs, birds, or fishes just don’t know what is human existence all about, and we don’t see those things that they do.

There is telepathy in humans when you can think of the same thing at the same time, since the mood of another person and feel things from the body language. Apart from the 6th sense, the 7th and 8th sense do exist which we call imagination.

Let us understand with another example, in art, one may showcase their imagination and feelings through meek and curvy lines. To some it would be just lines on a canvas, it would be trash, for some incomplete or complete. In life, there are two kinds of people, one who sees things clearly and some just scratch their heads. It is a universal fact that some things do make sense and some don’t! 

1. Believe to speak!

Communication is the best key to maintain any kind of relationship, whether in the office or with friends and family. If you express your thoughts to other people it would be easier to understand you as a person. If anything is disturbing you from the inside, discuss it with people you trust can give you the right advice. If you are angry at someone, instead of keeping it inside, say and talk to them directly to maintain fair understanding. If you like someone or something, show your true feelings. And, if you know things before, be wise, understand and act accordingly.

• If there is any problem with someone, seek advice from elders and never discuss with too many people. As people love listening to your problems then making fun of you and your family and spreading the news like wildfire! Confront people directly to sort out problems with them.
  • You are loved in the family and your tribe. So, always express your love towards your family and friends. You do not know what will happen in the next second and time waits for none, so speak up. Do not wait for the right time. let all people in your life know how important they are in your life, how much they matter, as they were standing by your side, you will be always there for them.
  • Speak up for good and right things, maybe it will give someone reason to live.
  • Do not hold regrets in life, all the relations in your life are priceless. Do not lose them for misunderstanding, angst, or ego!
  • Why is it hard to understand people who are into judging, backbiting, bitching, interfering in the personal lives of others? You should not form views and opinions about others so fast!
  1. Believe in God and Freewill

Most people do not believe in god and his free will. For them, it is a mere illusion. If they don’t have knowledge or the right path to walk on how will they come to know about the existence of God. Just because something bad happened in your life and you blame God for it, from that day the existence finishes. God created everything, and everyone is facing its predestined life. if you accept this fact, life would be simpler and easier to live.

It is more philosophical than ordinary! Everything happens for a reason. It feels like we all are acting in a movie. In this movie-script, each character has a specific role to play. Therefore, whatever happens to each character is predetermined by the script-writer.

Whatever we face in life is our past and present karmas. You cannot satisfy everyone in life as no one is perfect. Also, you cannot solve all the problems in your life to 100 percent satisfaction. You have to ability to change your perspective in life. So, what happens in your life, that is not in your hands is what free will is all about. When you get the understanding that everything that is happening is natural, planned, and beyond our control.

1. Believe in Aiming Low

Yeah! Instead of “always aim high” try believing in “always aim low”. You should have an aim in your life but take it slow and low. Goals set by you will be achievable, you can enjoy the fruits of it, and aim a little more next time.

For example: earning 100 million in next year or a million in the next 10 years. Which is highly possible and achievable? Another example, Do you want to become CEO of a 10k headcount company in the next 5 years or you will choose to become manager of 20-25 people? Try this ‘aim low’ mantra in life, be stress-free, be happy with your achievements and aim a little more for next time.  

1. Believe in Spirit-Identification/ spirituality

There is a fine line of difference between being religious and spiritual. Once you know the difference between body and soul identification. You understand life as unreal/ you are living under the veil of ‘Maya’ it is merely our temporary place to live. If you think of yourself as the doer and you are the body. Indeed! Anyone is free to imagine what they want. But, belief is when you accept the truth. And the universal truth is – you are not this body, but the user of this body. For example- when you are sleeping, your body is resting, who is the one in your dreams when you are in a sleep state? That consciousness living inside your body is called soul/ ‘jeev’ in Hindi. A user of the body is an immaterial, all-pervasive spirit and body is material after completing the circle of life it vanishes and takes another form.

Spirituality! Is all about realizing you are a spirit-being and this human body is a mere costume. Identifying your true form, can only be done with the help of a true and self-realized Guru/Mentor. But once you get the knowledge about your true identity of being a soul, not a body, spirituality becomes easy. This knowledge is completely internal, will help you conquer your mind, will keep you on the right path.

What happens in body-identification, when you think of yourself as a body, if your desires get fulfilled you will get too happy and forget to be thankful. Moreover, if your desires do not get fulfilled then your anger and greed will come outside. This will reveal your true self.

But in spirit-identification, you will face all the situations whether happiness or sadness with the same mindset. You will not struggle to bring out those qualities that are already present in you which is peace, love, joy, and full of gratitude. They just flow from you naturally.

1. Believe in yourself

Some are shackled in chains and some are being belittled. What would you choose? Break all the chains of myths and stigmas, and ignore those who downgrade you. Listen and live for yourself. Believe in yourself, who you are? Who do you want to become in future? This is self-concept, the inner story of what you believe who you are and what wonders you can do! Experience teaches you everything. Listen to people, but do your own thing. Even if you fail, make bad choices. You will be accountable for those decisions, not anyone else, no one can blame you for picking up your choices. You are solely responsible for what you think. Model kindness, patience and forgiveness to reach your desired goals and passion.

1. Believe in shunning the age-old ideas

Yes! If you believe in shunning the age-old ideas that still stop you from living your life. then do break the barriers for your good.

• First and foremost, women are no less than men today, they are everywhere, working in every field. A man should not ill-treat their woman. Also, the woman should not tolerate poor behaviour in her life. If a man cheats on a woman, why is she blamed for a broken relationship?
  • Stereotypes that are still being followed in Indian culture such as, education of women, arrange marriages, bribes and corruption, and much more.
  • Stigmas related to unmarried girls, single mothers, why you don’t have kids, and much more.

To sum up, you have a lot to believe in life such as prayer, as God listens. Believe in good health and honesty. We all humans are not equal; all have different intelligence and physical capabilities. In our course of life, we generally meet good people, they help us in difficult situations. Even they are strangers, but they had something in their hearts and mind to help them. So, believe in good, love, laughter, and righteousness. If you are a writer, then you have to believe in writing the truth and just. If you found this article worth believing then do share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Happy Believing!

Happy Reading!!

Written By- Mansi Arora

#digitalwritopreneurhub #articlewriting #digitalwriting #mansiarora #writingcontest #writeandearn #belief #believe #moralandprinciple #whatdoyoubelieve #inspiration #motivation #personaldevelopment #ibelieveingod #ibeliveinmyself #overcomefears #takeitslow #youcandoit #attitudematters #confidence #changeyourself #beflexible #dontberigid 

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

AN IDEAL MORNING ROUTINE!

God made this universe, nature, and human lives! To work and rest, day and night play the role. Dear Readers, if you want to know how to make your mornings happy and positive. Then early birds, this article is just for you. Moreover, for late risers, following these simple steps in the morning can give you a head start on the day.

We all should be happy with god’s creation. We all live in a world-without-end. where everything from the planets to ants is doing their course of a job. We all should do our work as per nature. And, a day starts with the very first ray of sunshine, Morning!

Mornings are generally quiet and busy, as everyone has a different routine to follow and in the morning most of the work can be done. As humans get up fresh and productive. Wise and Elderly, say, people who get up early and finish off most of the work will achieve success and will lead a disciplined life. So, let’s begin, how an ideal morning routine should be!

1. PRAY 

When you get up in the morning, the first thing you should do in your mind with all your heart is to fold your hands and pray to God. Thank him for this beautiful life and people. Regardless of, ups and downs that you face, the joys and struggles that you go through, keeping faith in God will teach you to be strong, grow, and learn. Praying makes you wise and helps you in doing the right thing, and good for others. For example, In Hindu culture, women of India prays after taking a bath, they get up by 4:00 or 5:00 A.M. to pay homage to their gods for well being of their family and world and In Muslim culture, five times namaaz is a must in a day. In Sikhs, Mornings are meant to be sacred, generally called as ‘Amritvela’. People who mediate in the morning will always be energized and positive. 

1. GREET

After getting up and praying, the next thing you should do is to pay regards and respect to the elders at home. Greeting them will make them happy and in return, you will also get love and blessings from them. Our Indian culture believes in greeting a lot, it counts in good etiquette and manners. Different religion in India has a different greeting which makes India a unique country. For example- ram ram, sat shri akal, good morning, namaste, salam walekum. It again denotes starting your day by taking a god’s name.

1. MAKE YOUR BED

Making up your bed daily requires 5 to 10 minutes depending upon the size of your room. It is a small habit but it can make a big difference. One big task is done early in the morning by arranging the bed and pillows, opening up the curtains, and cleaning your room. Keep a few indoor plants in your room will keep you fresh and alive do water them as per the requirement. When the habit of making a bed is build it creates a sense of well-being in you also, increases your productivity levels.

1. TAKE A WALK OR HIT THE GYM

After generating/instilling energy within you after making your bed. You are ready to do exercise or take a walk in the park or go to the gym for a good workout for the body. Do remember to say hello to your pet animals while leaving the home, give them breakfast and also talk to your plants in the morning. As plants do breathe, they do listen to what you say to them. If you will be happy your plants will be happy too.

1. MEDITATE – THE STATE OF BEING COMFORTABLE, HEALTHY, AND HAPPY

When we take care of our physical health so much by doing various activities such as dance, jogging, cycling, and much more. Then why can’t we take care of our mental health which is of utmost importance? With the hustle-bustle of life, the mind needs to remain calm and find its balance whenever there is uncertainty in life. Meditation helps in being stress-free in every hardship that you face. It removes anxiety from within and helps in finding inner peace. Doing meditation in the morning can energize your mood and will control the anger burning inside you against anyone or anything.

1. FOLLOW YOUR NORMAL BATHING ROUTINE

Cleansing the body is very important. Bathing regularly maintains personal hygiene. Our bodies have an odour that gets removed when we take a bath daily. Bathing with sea salt and oils helps in removing negativity, leaving you fresh with good and supple skin. Bathing helps in opening up the pores clogged with dirt for the whole day. Hot water and cold water bath have different experiences which regulate body temperature.

1. DRESS UP COMFORTABLY

Choose formal attire if you are going to an office, if not, for the work for home, be comfortable, and feel at ease in your at-home clothes. Your outfit for the day should represent your personality. Always remember dressing up nicely boosts confidence and empowers you from inside. Wear nice perfume, put your simple and best make-up on. If you are a guy reading this, this article is not at all gender-biased, you can also follow the steps mentioned above. The only change you have to do is, invest in good quality shoes, a man’s character can be judged through his shoes and accessories he wears. Before leaving the house always tidy up the place so that when you come back home you do not have the burden to clean up the mess. You would be in bliss to come back home and everything is already made up.

1. DRINK A GLASS OF WATER, MAKE YOUR OWN BREAKFAST

Drinking one to two-litre water, a day is a must. In the morning start your daily drinking routine by having one glass of water. With this have soaked 5 almonds, 1 fig, 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, and 1tbsp melon seeds. Prepare for a healthy breakfast as it is the first and most important meal of the day. Breakfast should be enriching and full of nutrition which will keep you full till lunchtime. As it is said have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

1. CONNECT WITH FAMILY IF YOU LIVE FAR AWAY FOR A JOB OR STUDIES

If you are living alone in another city for a job or studies or if you are married and living away from your parents. Morning is the best time to connect with your loved ones. One simple text or call while leaving for office will give them the satisfaction of your whereabouts and your health. Your one little effort will make your parents relaxed.

1. CHECK UP ON THE NEWS OR READ AN ARTICLE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW WHILE EATING

Read or watch the news through apps to know what is happening in and around the world. but, do not get too involved that it increases the stress level in your mind. Reading articles on a topic that insights you or is relevant to the job role will enhance your learning and knowledge.

1. MAKE A TO-DO LIST FOR THE WORKPLACE, AND PACK THE THINGS BEFORE LEAVING THE HOME.

Create a to-do list for the tasks you have in mind. After reaching your workplace make your desk tidy so that you feel happy to do the work. Always pack all the things that you require at your workplace such as, diary, lunch, water, important files, and gadgets.

Taking everything into account, I hope you can get benefit from this article as to how an ideal morning should be. Now, get your day started, you got this! If you like this article and find it valuable and is there something different you do to keep your mornings happy and sound, do share your feedback in the comment section below.

Have a lovely morning!

Have a wonderful day ahead!!

Happy reading!!

Written By- Mansi Arora

#digitalwritopreneurhub #digitalwriting #articlewriting #mansiarora #morningpeople #writingcontest #writeandearn #earlytobedearlytorise #makesamanhealthywealthyandwise #earlybird #forlaterisers #followthenaturalwaymadebygod #goingoppositeiswrong #inspiration #motivation 

ReplyQuote
RAVINDER
(@ravinder)
Eminent Member

ABCD of Rational Thinking

Do we think rationally or irrationally? What are the factors behind our rational behaviour? Why do we need to think rationally? Let us read ABCD of rational thinking behaviour to stop our overthinking process.

Behaviour is very dynamic. Our decisions completely depend upon our behaviour and situation. Thinking and thoughts play a vital role in making decisions in daily life. There are two types of thinking: rational and irrational thinking. Rational thinking is based on reason, logic and requires mental efforts. Rational thinking draws justified conclusions from facts and logic. It is important to understand how rational thinking changes behaviour. A rational thinker always seeks the facts and information related to the situation before concluding. Rational thinking leads to rational behaviour. On the other hand, irrational thinking is based on emotions. They are the risk-taker and known as emotional fool too.

When a problem or situation comes up, a person who is thinking rationally will be able to analyse the issue, consider the facts, and make a rational conclusion. This helps the person consider how to solve the problem functionally and logically. Rational thinkers have the habit of  :

• Think rationally.
  • Understand the logical connections.
  • Solve the problems systematically.
  • Reflects on one’s beliefs and values.

Our thinking is irrational to convert it into rational, we need to learn the ABCD of it. Here A stand for Activating Events, B stand for Belief System, C stands for consequence and D stands for Diagnosis.

Let me clear this ABCD of rational thinking with a simple example.

1. A- Activating Events: Events that happen in the environment surrounding you on which you don’t have any control. But your mind starts imagining the positive as well as negative outcomes that may be possible. For example, when an employee is expecting a pay hike and promotion in an organisation. He will start thinking about how he will react when he will get what he expected and also focus on in case he will not get any promotion and pay hike.
  2. B-Belief System: The belief system is the set of pre-conditioned notions that implanted in your mind since childhood and you should not do so. Your beliefs decide your rational behaviour. Sometimes you start assuming things without obtaining any facts and information about the situation. From the above example, if an employee didn’t get any promotion then he will start to underestimate his capability, rather than collecting the information about the promotion criteria.
  3. C-Consequences: Your emotional response to any particular situation is the consequence of your behaviour. When an employee will not get a promotion then he will be hurt and depressed. It will impact his behaviour.
  4. D- Diagnosis: This is the ultimate part of rational thinking/ behaviour that is in our control. There is a need to focus on the detection of the reasons behind the consequence that vent out the absurd feelings. The stage of diagnosis will help to see the positive aspect of every situation. It will convert irrational behaviour to rational behaviour after analysing the facts, beliefs and emotions related to that situation.

Emotions and psychological factors are the main reasons for the actions of an individual. It will lead them to make irrational decisions. There are some factors to consider while making rational decisions.

1. Do not assume things: There is a need to analyse the situation with facts rather than assuming the stories related to that in your subconscious mind.
  2. Consider other opinions: When you have half the information then take the opinions from others to get clarity of the situation.
  3. Relax your mind: A rational thinker never makes a biased decision. He makes a rational and logical decision that is best for all. It will relax his mind because irrational thinking is based on emotions and keeps the person stressed all the time.
  4. Analytical approach: Only difference between human and animal is the analytical mind. A human can think, analyse the situation and minds of people for a better understanding.
  5. Keep your mind and body healthy: Rational thinkers never regret their decisions. They make decisions after analysing all the choices.

Personal story: There was a time when I used to think irrationally. But once I faced a particular situation. The consequences of the situation favoured me.  Suddenly, I kicked back my head that why to think irrational about any situation based on your preconditioned mind. It is better to face the situation analyse the fact and take a rational decision. The day was when I got a job in Management college after a gap of 10 years. I was having the irrational thinking that I may not get the job as I have no previous experience.

To summarise, we need to understand when we are being pushed. Do we need to behave in that way?  So it is important to understand the reason behind our irrational behaviour. Sometimes, we assume everything and not feel interested in other opinions it leads to irrational decisions. The “know-it-all” behaviour is not accepted every time and in every situation. I hope you will give your critical views after reading this article with a critical mind. Drop your “know-it-all” behaviour and make rational decisions in your life. Share your views in the comment box.

Written by: Ravinder Kaur, A homemaker turned Author and Digitalwritopreneur

#thinking #rational #mind #rajindersoni #ravinderkaur #digitalwritopreneurhub

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

The Story that created a Million Millionaires – Andrew Carnegie and Napoleon Hill

At the outset, let me clarify that I am not lying. 

This is an extraordinary story that has its genesis in the year 1908. You might have heard the name Napoleon Hill, but Andrew Carnegie who is he??

But let me start at the beginning. The story starts with Andrew Carnegie, a Scotsman. He migrated from Scotland to America when he was just a little boy.

He had nothing and then went on to become the wealthiest man in America, a billionaire in those days. Maybe the very best. And he had an enviable friend list – Henry Ford, Harvey Feinstein, President of the United States. The original rags to riches story, you might say.

But this man was different. The thought that preoccupied his thinking many a time was that all of these people, including himself would go to the grave one day, with all that knowledge that helped them contribute to society as they did and also make money as a result.  There were no organized laws of achievement that they could pass on to those who would like to transform their life. This seemed unfair and shameful to him.

The Meeting that Started it All

Enter Napolean Hill who was a young reporter with the local magazine, who counted himself lucky to have landed a 3-hour interview with the wealthiest man in the world. An interview that was going to change his life forever.

At the end of the interview, Andrew Carnegie added a cryptic remark that this is just the beginning and invited Napoleon home. Over the course of the next three days, he shared his philosophy of achievement with Napolean. 

Carnegie opined that there is a need for an economic philosophy that the man on the street can relate to. A philosophy that will enable the common man to make use of the know-how that wealthy men have gathered over a lifetime of experience.

“Anything that is held in the mind, that is emphasized, that is either  feared or revered, will begin at once to clothe itself in the most convenient and appropriate form available”

This was the Western world waking up to how the material world is created from the non-physical world.  Simply put, it all starts in the mind.

The Vital Question

This was not the end. At the end of the 3 days, Carnegie posed  Napolean a question. And it was

“I just want a yes or no answer’. This is a lot that you have learnt, but there is a need to organize this information and pass it on. Would you like to dedicate the rest of your life to an idea for which you will receive no material compensation for the first 20 years? I would like to commission you to write the Laws of Achievement and would give you letters of introduction to meet the wealthiest individuals of the world.”

29 seconds was how long Napolean Hill took to say yes. He didn’t know it at the time but Carnegie was timing him and had he not replied within a minute, the offer would have elapsed. And an opportunity lost forever.

The Affirmation

Napoleon agreed. Carnegie added that ‘the decision is taken, but it is not going to be easy and you would want to quit many a time’. So he gave Napoleon an affirmation that the latter was to repeat every morning and every night for 30 days standing in front of the mirror.

‘Andrew Carnegie, I am not only going to equal your achievements in life. But I am going to challenge you at the post and pass you at the grandstand.’

Initially, Napoleon Hill would say it softly, not quite convinced. Even a little embarrassed. And also feeling a little foolish. But a month into saying this, he not only started to believe it but knew that he would definitely achieve it.

All of this transpired in the year 1908 and the first millionaire he met was Henry Ford who Carnegie predicted would very soon dominate the motor industry.

The Numbers Say it All

1. that is the number of millionaires that Carnegie created in his life. And his mentee Napoleon Hill? He created millions of millionaires. You read it right. Millions and more millionaires being created every year.

‘Laws Of Achievement’ was the landmark book that came out of Napoleon Hill’s study of 500 of the World’s most successful individuals.

From this book, emerged the perennial bestseller ‘Think and Grow Rich’ published in 1938.

This is a story that has much-hidden meaning.

The story of a man who wanted to empower generations with a philosophy of wealth creation.

The story of a man from a lowly station in life but with passion who committed himself to something he knew nothing about.

The story of the power of thought which if put to proper use, makes anything possible.

Thanks for reading and do write and share what you thought of this story. Did it leave you inspired? What did it bring to mind?

Written by: sowspeaks

Sowrabha Mahesh, Happy member of Digital Writopreneurs Hub

#sowspeaks #sowrabhamahesh #writingcontest #digitalwritopreneurshub #napoleanhill  #millionmillionaires #rajindersoni

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

Conquering Procrastination – 10 Sure-fire Strategies

Procrastination – that voice in your head that shrieks tomorrow when there is a task to be tackled, that voice that says ‘switch on snooze’ when the alarm goes off and that

I was what could be called a ‘pro’ at procrastination till I decided I hit rock bottom and decided one fine day to call it quits with regard to the leech of a habit. 

And then I realized that I am not alone. Procrastination Is one of the earliest roadblocks in the road to success and almost everyone has to fight this habit. Some win over and some get consumed by it.

So, what causes procrastination, and what are the strategies that can help us win. At first sometimes. Then most times, finally every time.

1.Bug called perfection

The bug called perfection can halt activity in its tracks. It creates hurdles in all possible and impossible places. Thank God, we didn’t do it as a child or we wouldn’t be walking. Or even talking for that matter.  

Perfection makes us want to do things a little better but the problem is, we never seem satisfied and things drag on endlessly.

Winning Strategy

Take baby steps. Congratulate yourself for everything you do right and don’t sweat the small stuff. It is ok to get it wrong sometimes as long as you are getting it right at other times.

Fix a time limit for the task and tell yourself that no matter what, I will complete it by ______________________. No backtracking.

Having a time limit, being firm, and knowing when to let do.

2.Apply the Pester Power of Children.

When a child is watching his or her favorite show and then comes this mouth-watering ad of chocolate – creamy, rich, dark oozing out and then the child immediately wants to eat it.

Why?

Because the child has visually already consumed it and can’t wait to get his hands on it.

‘What connection does this have with procrastination’, you might ask.

Winning Strategy

Simple. Consume the activity that you dread in your head. Whatever it is that you dislike performing and are therefore putting off, visualize yourself doing it. Create your own ad, until in reality, it seems easy and natural to do it.

Again, remember what companies smartly do. They repeat the ad over and over again. So always ‘remember to repeat your ad’.

3. Divide and Conquer

We tend to procrastinate when the task seems too big, at least in our minds. The Ostrich approach of ducking the issue at hand.

At such times, it makes utmost sense to divide the tasks to small manageable chunks. It is good to recollect that Everest was conquered one step at a time. Remember you don’t have to do it all at once.

For e.g. You are an entrepreneur and have to work on your start-up’s website. It seems so daunting that you have been putting it off indefinitely.

Winning Strategy

Make a list of all activities that you need to do, both big and small to get the website up and running.

Decide the timeframe within which each activity has to be completed. Get started.

Conquer the first step, it is usually the biggest step’

4.Conquer with the Mini-Chunk Strategy

This especially works with a new habit that you are trying to cultivate. Frequently we have a big picture of the new habit and what it requires of us. We make it sound tough. And hard to implement. And harder to keep.

Winning Strategy

If there is a new exercise regime that you know you should follow for your health’s sake but are putting off, start with a small routine.

Just 5 minutes the first 3 days.

7 minutes for 3 days after that.

Eventually, ramp up till you get to where you want to be.

Ditto with reading. Learning a new language. Learning a new skill. You get the drift.

5.Trick your Reptilian Brain

It is important to understand why the mind tricks you. The reptilian part of the brain   

remembers your early caveman days when it had to work really hard to keep you safe from

all kinds of danger.

Winning Strategy

So, keep reassuring yourself that you are safe and doing this activity is the safest thing to do.

The next time your mind tells you ‘tomorrow’, reply with ‘Just for today I will do it’.

6. Understand your underlying fears

Do you have a fear – criticism, of making mistakes, of standing out, of the public, of making your voice heard? Most times there is a fear lurking deep inside, finding a safe hiding place behind procrastination.

Winning Strategy

In which case create an affirmation

I am comfortable with criticism. It helps me learn and grow into my very best.

Affirm this standing in front of the mirror. The two other potent times to practice this would are – as soon as you get up and while you are drifting off to sleep.

Make mincemeat out of procrastination with these strategies – postpone being a perfectionist, dream the activity and consume it, divide the activity into manageable chunks, create mini chunks per day while creating a new habit, trick your reptilian brain and understand the fears holding you back.

If this article resonated with you and you found anything of value, please do comment and share your views. Now. Don’t postpone it.

Written by : sowspeaks ( Sowrabha Mahesh)

Proud member, DWH

#conquerprocrastination #sowspeaks #digitalwritopreneurshub #writingcontest #personaldevelopment

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

10 Ways to Develop Your Intuitive Powers

Intuition. That gut feeling. You cannot measure it, explain it, yet when you listen to it, you invariably choose right or come up with something new.

A connection to something otherworldly that manifests in an idea. That sudden spark. That idea absolutely new, fresh, original, trailblazing, and not an extension of an old idea.

Or that sudden unexpected guidance to a pressing issue.

All scientists, great spiritual Masters access this space where they derive their flashes of inspiration from.

Many of the ancient rishis, seers of India state in their mantra that the mantra was revealed when in a heightened, receptive state induced through meditation. Many scientists can also attest to this -coming up with a solution to a pressing problem in a dream or in the shower or just out of the blue.   So, it was not an invention but something that was dis-covered or channeled. This was probably one reason why many of the greatest scientists and spiritual masters retained their humility.

So is there something we can do to be available for intuition because you cannot logically derive an intuition nor can you invent it?

Be available for guidance by religiously following the methods detailed below.

1. Meditation –

“Prayer is talking to God and Meditation listening to God’ so goes a beautiful quote. When we are meditating, we are in the most fertile intuitive space. So, if enhancing intuition is something you are interested in, incorporate a mediation practice into your daily routine. As the conscious mind relaxes, the subconscious and superconscious take over.

2. Body as a Compass –

Your body is the compass.  It guides you through sensations, tightness, nausea, and a feeling of unease that is hard to explain. The positive way is through a sense of lightness and feeling expansion.

Recollect those times when you met some strangers and immediately felt a deep connection and literally felt the vibes. This feeling might be triggered in a place as well. At others times, we visit a place and we feel so ill at ease there.

Oftentimes, when faced with a tough situation and have trouble deciding and you don’t know what to choose, close your eyes and choose one. Sense how your body feels about it.

3. Break the Patterns –

It is good to have a rhythm and a pattern but sometimes, just sometimes, it feels good to let go of the comfortable routine and allow some chaos and creative energy. This is the reason why holidays work. Go for a holiday to someplace where you have no expectations and everything comes as a surprise. Also don’t crowd your too much travel and sightseeing.

You can also choose to just sit at home, go for a walk in the park and take the pressure of routines.

4. Connect with Mother Nature –

We are after all product of the five elements. So, when we connect with the five elements through the oceans, mountains, forests, we are in a way connecting with a much vaster aspect of us. Ideas, inspiration are natural by-products.

5. Learn From the Past –

Close your eyes and go back to the time when your intuition guided you to make a particular decision and it turned out to be the right thing.

What did you do then or what was your state that allowed your intuition to show up?

6. Feel More –

If you are a thinking kind of person, for some time, put a brake on your thoughts. Doing Heartfulness meditation can be very helpful in activating the heart and mellowing the conscious mind.

7. Arts and Music –

This is a no-brainer. All performers have experienced a state of flow, when they are guided to the next step, movement, and feel in touch with the deepest part of them. Ideal for intuition, wouldn’t you say?

8. Do Spontaneous or Automatic Writing –  

You are looking for some ideas and insights about a particular issue or you need clarity on something. Put aside some time and sit in a quiet corner with your diary. Simply write. Don’t worry about the language and grammar. Don’t over-analyze. Just be. Probably, without your knowledge, you just wrote out the next big idea.

9. Media Detox –

The more the sense organs are active in the external world of sights, sounds, and never-ending thoughts, the less the time and energy you have for intuition. Intuition springs from the womb of silence. So once in a week or certain hours of the day, switch off from all your gadgets and let silence be your best friend.

10. Reframe and Ask-

Whether one agrees or no, there is a Higher Intelligence. I call it God and ascribe a name to my God and feel the personal connection. So, whatever may be your name and personal equation with God connect with this Universal Intelligence – through prayer, meditation, and asking the right question.

When in trouble, instead of asking

Why me’ ask ‘What is this situation trying to teach me.’

You will get your answer in the most unexpected of ways and you will know it. Instead of saying

‘I don’t know what to do’ ask ‘What should I be doing now that is in my highest interest?’

Experiment with each of the methods. Over a period of time, you will instinctively feel that a couple of methods work very well for you. Also never try to force an intuition. Keep your mind in a state of ease, calm, and faith and it will happen.

Would love to hear whether you have ever tried any of these methods.

Written by: sowspeaks ( Sowrabha Mahesh)

Proud member, DWH

#developintuition #sowspeaks #digitalwritopreneurshub #writingcontest #personaldevelopment

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Becoming Courageous: Getting out of Comfort Zone

What is the comfort zone? Why do you love staying in the comfort zone? And how to break the barriers of it and become audacious!

The Comfort zone is where you feel safe and secure. It is related to theoretical elements such as psychological, emotional and behavioural notion. You feel relaxed and good doing something or nothing in your comfort zone.

If given a choice you would love to stay in the comfort zone forever. But this isn’t the case in real life. Where you have to face many challenges, which cannot be fought by staying in the shell. Just like mother pearl is formed in an oyster shell only when an irritant disturbs in the form of sand grain or glass crystals. Life can become stagnant when in the comfort zone.

When you are in your comfort zone: your world would look like: –

• Where no one says anything to you
  • When you like being at home
  • Where everybody likes you
  • You like wearing comfortable clothes
  • You seek no conflict around you
  • Where everything works in your favour
  • You are contented doing your own thing

It is ok to be in the comfort zone but staying there forever can stop you from living life. For the overall well-being and career, it is not favourable. You stop working on your goals, you don’t want challenges in life, opportunities knock and you shut the door.

You have to get out of this zone, to find yourself, grow and improve as a person. You may have a feeling of nervousness and fear. After Being uncomfortable only you can get out of this zone.

When you break all the barriers of the comfort zone: what happens is

• You come to know about your capabilities
  • You work on your potential
  • You learn new things and skills and gain experience
  • You meet new people, thus your social network grows
  • You travel to places for work and meetings
  • You get exposure to speak in public and business meetings
  • You can start your start-up
  • By changing some routine habits, you can change your life
  • From being alone, you can enjoy yourself with friends, peers and hanging out with colleagues

Tips on how to get out of the comfort zone to experience life:-The small changes and the big changes will go hand in hand, they are:-

• Getting up early, changing life’s routine, do one small thing daily or weekly

There is no harm in working or finding time for yourself. Start small. Apply for a new job, make new friends, join dance/exercise/yoga class, reach out to new people, do creative stuff, volunteer, take a different route or explore a new place and restaurants, meditation can get you out of the comfort zone. When you feel stuck it helps in focus, self-control and patience.

• Speak up to your friends and family about what you want to pursue in life.

Talk to them about your fears and what stops you from doing that. Make new plans to do those things. Show your ideas to others and if you are ready then to the world. You will get opinions from everywhere positive and negative. But what matters is, if you are confident about your passion and what do you feel about it.

• Make new goals, write down your new goals and how will you accomplish them.

Start again by making new goals, when you start visualizing yourself doing that,  it will be easy to get out of the comfort zone. When you work on your major goals with discipline, will power and determination. You will feel empowered to make similar goals in future.

• Do not procrastinate

When you do not solve your problems on an immediate basis, they can become giant. Make things happen for you as change and self-improvement are hard to achieve.

• Focus on one thing at a time

If you will focus on one thing on which you have given all your blood and sweat. It is a big risk to take, undoubtedly, it will make you more productive and it is valuable for your personal growth.

• Stepping out of success and failing

Make failures your stepping stone to success, when you will be walking on the path of reaching your goals there will come a time where your plan would not work, you will have to face failure. Do not let failing become the blockage in your mindset. Revise your plan and start working with a new direction and enthusiasm.

• Follow your instincts

Face your fears and take quick actions when you follow your heart and instinct. Picture yourself facing your fears and winning!

Bringing it all together, coming out of the comfortable zone will make you do wonders! There are so many things which you want to do by staying in the comfort zone. Yes! Indeed, you can, however, you cannot do remarkable things staying in there for long! Do share your thoughts, If you have come out of your comfort zone and what are your current feelings.

Written By: Mansi Arora

#digitalwritopreneurhub #digitalwriting #article #comfortzone #inspiration #motivation #workonyourself #mansiarora #rajindersoni #writingcontest #befearless #beyou #timetochange #uncomfortableisnewcomfort 

RAVINDER liked
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: