An initiative taken by Rajinder to:

• Acknowledge the hard work the community members put in
  • Boost the confidence of his students
  • Motivate his students to put in more efforts to reach their goals

This makes him an exceptional mentor.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

Another feather in the cap. Remember I said he is a Secret Santa who never misses acknowledging the hard work of his members.

Thank you, Rajinder.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

Another feather in the cap. Remember I said he is a Secret Santa who never misses acknowledging the hard work of his members.

Traveling is what I enjoy the most but never thought of keeping the moments alive on the paper or digitally. 

Rajinder guided me how to write an engaging travel article that will provide them an insight about the place and other related information. 

Readers can be able to make an itinerary, know the dos and don’ts of the place, know about the culture before heading out to their vacation destination. 

Rajinder always emphasizes on adding value to the readers’ lives. He has a point, right?

Yes, he is a unique mentor.

Thank you, Rajinder., Rajinder.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

An initiative taken by Rajinder to:

• Acknowledge the hard work the community members put in
  • Boost the confidence of his students
  • Motivate his students to put in more efforts to reach their goals

This makes him an exceptional mentor.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

Editing has always interests me and I have edited many books and articles primarily written by US and UK authors. 

I have also edited e-learning storyboards, both academic and corporate documents.

And now editing blogs. Yes,  this has enriched my knowledge. 

Thank you, Rajinder, for letting me to wear the editor’s cap once again.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

Senior Editor Certificate was not enough. As an editor, Rajinder understands the hard work that an editor puts in. And he believes everyone should be awarded for their efforts. 

So, Rajinder thought of awarding me with Cash Prize. Now, you know why he is a successful mentor.

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
 Poulomi
(@Poulomi)

Hi Everyone
I am feeling very happy to get this unexpected money from Rajinder sir. Mansi Arora, a hidden gem suddenly called me asking about DW Hub. I gave a brief about our community. She immediately took the decision and joined.
The next day I got a message from bank and was surprised to see the money. This is the reason our lovely mentor always provide us recognition and fame.
Thank you so much Rajinder sir for recognising my contribution and encouraging me to find others helping their life style better through this robust community.

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

Building and nurturing a community of writers is never easy. It requires a lot of  patience and persistence on part of the mentor. I am glad that I was able to add value to our extremely dedicated DW Hub community, helmed by Rajinder Soni sir, through my efforts. Recognizing this, Sir awarded me with the Community Builder Award and Certificate as well as a Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/-

#abhishekpathakwriter #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #abhishekpathakwrites #rajindersoni #digitalwritopreneurshub #communitybuilder #dwhub

This post was modified 3 years ago by Abhishek Pathak

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

Below is the screenshot of my community builder award cash prize of Rs. 1000/-

#abhishekpathakwriter #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #abhishekpathakwrites #rajindersoni #digitalwritopreneurshub #communitybuilder #dwhub

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: