Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Writing Contest Cash Prizes

Page 1 / 3

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

All the writing contest cash prizes received till date will be shared below this post.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

talesofvikram
(@talesofvikram)

I am happy to share my cash prize which I received in the month of June 2020. I am happy because this is the first time I won an online writing contest. Looking forward to win more such cash rewards in the future. 

Vikram Brahma

ReplyQuote
talesofvikram
(@talesofvikram)

Dear Friends, 

I am happy that I was able to win a writing contest for the second time in the month of Aug’ 2020. My friend, Krishna won the first prize and I received the second prize :). It was a tough competition between us. 

#digitalwritopreneurs
#vikrambrahma
#writingcontest #prize

Vikram Brahma

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@talesofvikram yes it was indeed a tough competition.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
talesofvikram
(@talesofvikram)

Hi friends, 

I also wanted to share another update regarding our last writing contest. In this contest, Nikhil and I won the cash prizes. Nikhil is one of the best technical writers of our writopreneurs group. 

#digitalwritopreneurs
#vikrambrahma
#digitalpreneurs

Vikram Brahma

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@talesofvikram wow I am glad to see that you have kept all the awards with proper care.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Swati khandelwal
 Swati khandelwal
(@Swati khandelwal)

It was indeed the best decision to join DW hub. I am really happy and contented. Thank you Rajinder sir for your immense assistance and support.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Welcome 😀 Swati. Congratulations 👏👏 for your recent achievement.💥👇

Superwoman 2020 Award.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@Swati khandelwal Congratulations on winning the writing contest!! You are truly an inspiration 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member

@talesofvikram You are truly an inspiration!! You will make a hat-trick for sure!!!! 👍 👍   

ReplyQuote
Halemane Muralikrishna
 Halemane Muralikrishna
(@Halemane Muralikrishna)

I had a wonderful opportunity to get exposed to the digital content writing and sharing platforms from Mr Rajinder Soni. It was all coincidental. Without giving a second thought, I got involved completely and trained by able mentor like him. As apart of practical course, I could win three cash prizes for writing articles during the contests. imagine, learning was all fun filled activities with friends from different trades. Such trainings and rewards along with personal transformation are the rarest opportunities. If you are looking for finding yourself a place in the worldwide web, I would like to recommend you to become a part of Digital Writopreneurs Hub and get empowered by the teachings of Mr Rajinder.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

You have always been so helpful and friendly with the new writopreneurs. I know you have supported our community several times with your sessions and editing assistance. I am really happy to be connected with you through Indian Copyeditors Forum (Mr. Vivek). It is really nice to see you back.

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Avyukth Krishna
 Avyukth Krishna
(@Avyukth Krishna)

Hello everyone,

It’s my pleasure to share with you all that I won the 100 dollar cash prize in the writing contest of August 2020. This was my first time winning an online writing contest and I was extremely happy to have accomplished this feat. I would like to thank Rajinder sir for this wonderful opportunity and I would also like to applaud his efforts in building the Digital Writopreneurs’ Hub.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Avyukth, the next writing contest is starting from the New Year 2021. It will start on 11 Jan (12 am) Indian Standard Time. You will have 60 days to complete 30 featured articles. The prizes are:

1. First prize: 100 dollars

2. Second prize: 50 dollars

3. Third prize: 25 dollars

4. Five consolation prizes of 10 dollars each.

This contest is open for all writers who have enrolled in Digital Writopreneuers Bundled Training.

There are three writopreneurs, namely, Muralikrishna Halemane, Nitin Khaire, and Vikram Brahma, who have won three times in a row. Other winning team members are Swati Khandelwal, Nikhil Sharma, Avyukth Krishna, and many more. For more details, WhatsApp Team DW @ 7291849502

Rajinder Soni, CEO

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

Hello friends,

Today I am feeling very happy and excited to win a first prize of 50 dollars in the writing contest of  October 2020.

To join Digital Writopreneurs Hub is one of the best decisions of my life.

Rajinder Soni sir is a great person and mentor. Under his guidance, I learned a lot. He is available 24×7 to motivate and guide his students.

I would love to be a part of this community throughout my life.

I have experienced so many positive changes in my writing style after joining this online learning, writing, and sharing community.

I would like to share the major benefits I received from this community with you all.

1. After attending daily live developmental editing sessions I understood how to write articles with the perfect title, summary, introduction, body, and conclusion.
  2. My dependency on software for checking grammatical errors has reduced a lot. Now I can edit and proofread my articles without the help of software.
  3. I overcame writer’s block and was able to maintain a consistent writing routine.
  4. I learned how to promote my work online and establish my writer’s brand.
  5. My writing quality and confidence as a writer has improved a lot after joining this community and taking part in the writing contest.

This platform offers learn and earn opportunities to all the students who successfully complete their training.

So, if you want to succeed as a content writer I would recommend you to join this community as soon as possible.

#thepreetishah #preetishahwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #cashreward #writingcontest

My Profile: Preeti Shah

This post was modified 3 years ago by Preeti Shah

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: