What is the importa…

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What is the importance of creating a monthly content plan?

connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

What is the easiest way to craft a monthly content plan without going into a lot of technicalities? Suppose I want to write 30 articles in 30 days for my website so how should I do it?

To be a consistent and productive writer, having a monthly content plan is really important. You need to learn how to create the basic structure first and then you can build your plan on it. You can simply use a journal or a digital application to plan your content accordingly. If you are creating a niche website, write down all subtopics of your niche category that you want to write about in your journal. Don’t worry about how to craft the complete article at this point in time. You just need to have the subtopics in your hand now. With this, once you will start writing it will become really easy for you to write the articles as you are clear about the niche topics that you have planned to cover.

Now to start writing an article your next step should be to create at least five to six 200-word write-ups and expand them later.

Suppose you have an idea to write on the topic: Digital Influence Marketing

Title 1: 10 Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Create Your Digital Influence Marketing Campaign

Title 2: Why Digital Influence Marketing is Popular?

Title 3: How Much Money You Can Earn by Becoming a Digital Influence Marketer?

NOW CREATE A COMPLETE STRUCTURE OF YOUR ARTICLE

Structure 1:

Main Article Title: 10 Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Create Your Digital Influence Marketing Campaign

Write a summary in three sentences

Write an introduction in four sentences

Write Down the Level Headings
L1
L2
L3

Conclusion: Write four sentences

In this way, your first skeleton draft of 200 words will be ready. Now go ahead and create 7 articles in this way to write one article per day for the first week. When you will complete your first 7 articles then you can start creating 7 more for the second week. By the end of the month, you will reach your 30 articles in 30 day goal.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

D Arun Prasad
 D Arun Prasad
(@D Arun Prasad)

Your manner of explaining has been very practical and useful. Create a topic for your niche and then create headings using catchy words…Start writing 200 words on each topic and add subheadings. Finally expand our content in each subheadings and give a beautiful conclusion.

I personally feel that by adapting this strategy , 30 articles for 30 days is not difficult. Moreover if we start to develop the habit and writing contents… We can crack slowly on how to write featured articles.
As a suggestion, in case our articles are not getting featured we can use the help of the members of the community to improvise the article which will surely increase the probability of our articles being featured and gaining attention from readers.

I am starting my goal of completing 30 writing 30 articles from tomorrow till 31st December 2020.

Thank you very much for your valuable tips sir

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@D Arun Prasad

Digital Writopreneurs Writing Contest

This is an important announcement for all members of Digital Writopreneurs Hub. The next writing contest cash prize:

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: