Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Articles related to Journey in DWHub

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

My life after joining Digital Writopreneur Hub!

Do you want to become independent? Do you want to bring back your lost confidence? Do you want to become a quality writer? Do you want to be a known person? Are you a homemaker, tired of mundane duties, and want to do something for yourself? Then this article, tells you the story about me. My name is Mansi Arora and I am a Digital Entrepreneur!

This January month’21 amidst Covid -19, when I was residing in Dehradun, my eye caught attention when I watched a WhatsApp status about Digital Writopreneur Hub, posted by my Chennaite colleague. I enquired Poloumi Ma’am, what is this hub all about? She told me about this community, it is about the magical world of writing coached by Rajinder Soni Sir. Further, she added,  please observe the activities, and then if you like, you can talk directly to Sir.

For a few days, I watched all the activities happening in the group, went through their site and courses. Also, the WhatsApp group was active all the time and full of remarkable achievers. Someone was being appreciated, someone was being celebrated, a lot of English grammar activities were being held, an unfinished story was posted for everyone to complete, and much more.

I enquired Rajinder Sir, I asked him to let me know the details of the group. Like, what are you teaching? What is the course checklist?  At what price can I get the course package?  After listening to all queries, he sent me a zoom link where I had to join at 8:00 P.M. to witness everything.

Besides, being introverted and camera-shy, I loved taking selfies and being photographed, my poise and sureness lie till that limit only. Furthermore, I used to get nervous to join the zoom meeting. I used to have fear of coming in front of the camera. Speaking in a  mic, as a motivational speaker or influencer does, is a dream that I want to accomplish.

On the contrary, my mind troubles me by asking such types of questions. What people will think? What if someone asks me about my personal life, what will I tell everyone about what am I doing right now? Whether I will be able to face people on camera or not? If I fumbled in front of everyone, then I will be embarrassed. What if I am not able to speak fluent English confidently? Questions like these were making me more nervous and I was in a dilemma.

My nervous tick is my heartbeat starts racing up, whenever I overthink too much. Or suddenly I am asked about anything. I lose my confidence. I have stage fear. I always wanted to compete with my schoolmates and college mates when it comes to competitions. However, my self-confidence level was nil.

To overcome all this, I called Rajinder Soni Sir, he told everything me about the course and the benefits. I was captivated up by his directions. And I enrolled myself in DW Hub without giving a second thought. My journey started from that day. After watching a few recorded sessions of the course. Especially, the strangest secret by Earl Nightingale video! I prepared my goal card that night only and I was waiting for the next morning to show it to Sir. I got a text from Sir, after seeing my goal card: “Yes, champ! you are going in the right direction.”

A mentor is a right foundation for your success and all the new beginnings. A  guru/ teacher/ mentor should always be respected and a shishya/student/mentee should always have faith in him and believe in him for his methods and experiences faced in his life. Surrendering is the way out for mentees. Without any doubt, you should have confidence in your mentor.

Each day was a learning for me provided with value and knowledge. I started my writing journey, by writing 200 words short write-up, then 800 words. The first article is being edited by Sir to give you insights about article writing, mainly how to write a quality article. Then slowly, I came to know about the terms and terminologies of the writing world as I am a  novice!

The acquirements from DW Hub: –

• Finding a true mentor – getting the training from the mentor can help you in creating a magnificent portfolio and digital presence.
  • Not every day is the same in our lives, we should live in present and be positive. Set a goal by making a goal card and prepare a mission statement.
  • Next is, how to be a quality writer. This will be possible if you write quality articles with an eye-catchy title, featured image, summary, and a good introduction, using headings, sublevel headings, and conclusion with a call to action, that are essential for a good article.
  • Understanding the reader’s pain points is the focal point to consider.
  • While writing, you should identify the type of content the search engine is looking for.
  • Find out your nice and micro-niche.
  • Along with living video sessions you have to see the previously recorded sessions for more knowledge.
  • Writing contests are held to pace up your work. This instills enthusiasm in writers to write and compete for quality and uniqueness.
  • The most important step, monetization of content: –
  1. A step-by-step plan to reach Google authority.
  2. Support by the community by adding comments and giving likes.
  3. After gaining Google authority, lifetime loyalty by publishing a book.
  4. Creating a brand by showcasing who you are!
  5. Create a true and effective author-bio.

DW Hub, offers many courses,  such as digital coaching, becoming a Canva expert, how to become an influential writer, how to be a content writer, copywriter course, and much more.  My favourite one is confidence building on camera, which instantly brought back my confidence. The network of DW Hub started appreciating my videos. The community that acknowledges everything done by you is the best, feedback from the mentor and everyone inspires you to do better in the future.

A true mentor will accept you with your flaws and will correct your mistakes. So,  clear your mind! Have that mindset to be a writer!  Never back down on your decision! When your mentor can hold your hand and take you to another side of the bridge. Then why can’t you do the hard work, and show consistency in writing? A mentor will help you in overcoming your fears and will help you in becoming a good quality writer, start with visualizing to be one today! Writing has no limits!

So, all the aspiring writers! If you found this journey of mine in this world of the vibrant and respectable community build by Rajinder Soni CEO,  then you must join Digital Writopreneurs’ Hub running on love, harmony, peace, and above all education and achievements. Then, do share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Written By- Mansi Arora

Edited By- Risha Khan – Sr.Editor, DigitalWritopreneurHub 

#digitalwritopreneurhub #digitalwriting #articlewriting #mansiarora #rajindersoni #writingcontest #goal #myjourney #myidentity #iamdigitalwritopreneur #fullofgratitude #mymentor #foundmentor #jouneyiseverything #everythinghappensforgood #truementor #inspiration #motivation #positive #learning #wisdom #growth 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: