Notifications
Clear all

Perfect Plan, Weekend Gateway near Chennai

Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello Aspiring Writers

If you are passionate about reading article…then this article will give you the exact research to reach Pulicat…Trust me, you will enjoy

#research #writing #success #inspiration #weekend getaway #enjoyment
#poulomi das bhattacharya #digital writopreneurs

Article Link: https://poulomi-79728.medium.com/pulicat-lake-perfect-plan-for-a-weekend-getaway-near-chennai-777b06719f09

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Hi, Ma’am

Your travel articles are amazing. It makes me feel that I m there with you and experiencing the journey to beautiful places you write on. Travel makes me happy too. I can connect through your articles a lot.

I loved Chennai when I shifted there after my wedding.. Then I met you in Chaitanya, and see, we again are in touch through this medium.

DWHub has given me so much since I joined, thanks to you as well. Hope to meet you one day.

Thank you ma’am.😊

ReplyQuote
Poulomi
(@poulomi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @manainthemaking

Hi, Ma’am

Your travel articles are amazing. It makes me feel that I m there with you and experiencing the journey to beautiful places you write on. Travel makes me happy too. I can connect through your articles a lot.

I loved Chennai when I shifted there after my wedding.. Then I met you in Chaitanya, and see, we again are in touch through this medium.

DWHub has given me so much since I joined, thanks to you as well. Hope to meet you one day.

Thank you ma’am.😊

Yes…You are right Mansi…Again we met through this community and I never know that you are a Sparkler, I have known many secrets and talents through it. It’s great privilege that I am a part of DW Hub. Thank you very much for enjoying my article. 

Hope, we will meet again in person.

Poulomi Das Bhattacharya

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: