( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0003354904{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0004355592require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
31.206814987400require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
41.206814987400do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
51.206814987776WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
61.206814987776WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
71.207614992064CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
81.208214992512header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
Story-Telling! – Submit Your Articles for the Writing Contest – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Story-Telling!

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

All the articles related to story-telling can be published here. 

Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

When we walked into the mist…

I remember myself; I was sitting on the bench of a tea shop in that narrowed lane between those snow-peaked mountains on one side, the view of heaven on earth could be seen when on the hills, I could see mountains meeting the sky. The clouds were playing hide and seek with the sun, the perfect weather for lovers to meet. Life seemed beautiful when you are in love, you become reckless, you hear no one, you see no boundaries. Isn’t it terrible or wonderful?

As I was waiting, for my love to arrive. I wore a long dress, over it a trench coat and heeled boots. The winter breeze was caressing my hair. I could feel the chill in my body giving me goosebumps and butterflies at the same time, as I was waiting for that soul with whom I feel warm and comfortable. My patience was being tested either by god or my lover. One bit, I used to wait for him. And in another bit, I used to go profound into the beauty of hills and Cyprus trees.

I was wondering, it would be lovely living here in hills, surrounded by nature and god’s exquisiteness!

If we could settle down here, as he belongs to hills. My dream of having our wooden cottage and a Thar parked outside. A throttle of a bullet bike could be heard every morning, as he is very fond of the bullet. A big and lush garden, with our own kitchen garden. Few pets around, a lovely dog, birds, rabbits, golden fish above the cabinets. Just a perfect picture of life and living it in bliss! When I was thinking about all this…

Ah! what a sight, I see someone coming from the other side of the mist…

Well, my love is tall, dark and handsome, he is well built, a writer from the profession. He was wearing a shirt and jeans, on top of that a leather jacket and CAT shoes. He was holding a diary in his hands as if he has so many questions to ask or he will write about us today!

He gave me a hug, pull me in his jacket, and kissed my forehead!

He asked, How are you, my Love? How was your day? Are you liking it here?

With you in my life, everything is perfect. I answered and we continued talking about other things.

‘I have never seen such a pure and pious soul. He is full of love and care, not with me, even his family is lucky too. He has struggled very hard and achieved this designation with much diligence. I am very proud of him. When you become selfless, free of egoistic conditions. You become an example in life and career, people value him for his work.’ 

The adrenaline rush of love and passion is so deep. When he asked me, will you go on a ride with me? I got a bullet!

What I was imagining is turning into reality! I answered yes, and we walked into the mist. With every turn, there was a new thought. It was time to get settled, it was time to move in life. Without any further ado, I asked him, will you marry me? I never thought a girl could propose marriage to a man. But, I did. Without any further doubt or notions in his mind, he said, Yes.

What an easy said and done proposal on a bike!

All things were taken into account and we talked to our families. And they agreed as we were settled in life and ready to live it now. Dates came out, ceremonies happened. We both invested our capital in making property in hills just as I imagined. Yes, of course, we took his consideration also for few things, just as he wanted in his own home.

Hills and beaches are touristy places where café and restaurants run profitably. We opened a café with a reading nook, serving delectable bakery goods and free wifi!

What else could we ask for, a simple life, just as we wanted? Yes, indeed! We fight with each other, we have faced many problems, and there are possibilities we will face them till we live. We make sure, to not make it more complicated!

Living in hills is entirely a tough cookie to crack. When a problem arises, his experience got counted, which puts me in much relief. Keeping pets was a good idea while imagining, but not too many. We had a dog! and he was our life. we had our adventures, we faced our fears together. We learned a lot from our fights. We communicated well for better understanding. We kept parties, we socialized hard! We had the best time of our lives when we used to sit on the porch facing the mountains, rising sun and cherish the view of the brilliant landscape designed by god and stored this memory in our eyes forever.

Companionship go together with soul friends! I found two in one. Each morning was different with him. As the days passed by and we grew old. Things change, life’s change, our bodies changed. Now, we don’t have bikes or thar. Just an old car for a simple ride to bring necessities and groceries. We gave our shop on rent as we were getting food from that.

We took care of our health more, we work slow and light. We go for a morning walk where I wondered,  one day we will also get disappeared from life just as we walked into the mist….

If you liked my story do share your feedback in the comment section below. 

Written By- Mansi Arora

#digitalwritopreneurhub #digitalwriting #article #lovestory #writingcontest #mansiarora #story #mentor #rajindersoni #simplestartonstory

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

My best friend: what is your best friend like?

Do you agree if you need a friend to lean on for happiness and sorrow? Do you have such friends in life? If yes, you are the lucky human on earth. When it comes to talking to friends, did I hold your interest? Well moving further, not many people are blessed with such good friends who will listen to everything you say and at the same time will correct you for mistakes you have done.

Best friends or soul friends, they understand you from the core of your heart. They are the precious gem and shining stars in your life. You will find your true friend when you are sinking into the deep waters of life. They will show up and come as a life saviour, Sailor! Will hold your hand takes you to the other side of the shore safely. Nonetheless, as true friends are, will give you a punch on your face for going so much in life alone!

The Elderly says, in your whole life you will meet many people and make new friends in every phase of life or any city you move into for a job, transfers, and marriage. But only that one true friend, with whom your vibe connects, will stay with you till you become old. This kind of pure bond lasts forever.

My best friend is like a treasure chest to me, keeping so many feelings of mine in her box! And that pandora box has a secret code, which can be open by her or me. Because friends share everything, they cannot hide their passwords. With best friends’ secrets are 100% safe!

By sharing, me and my friend shares everything! She is my 24/7 help desk, best friends will share things, clothes, the room just like they share it with their own siblings. This is the best part to show warmth and love towards your best friends.

This exchange of thoughts, opinions, and beliefs and endless discussions about anything like conversing the struggles of an ant life to the life of astronauts floating in space with no gravity and much more. The friends can talk about anything beyond your imagination. Talking to a best friend eases your heavy heart. So, after emptying the bucket of feelings of fury and frenzy, the mood lightens up. At one moment you were sad and in the next moment, you will be laughing with your friend.

Friendship is like a garden where flowers bloom, Best friends will never get jealous of your life, success, or relationships. Because friendship thrives on trust and openness. They will get happy in your happiness. They will become sad or angry if something bad happens to you. They will support and will always stand by you forever no matter the whole world is against you. When you are going through hard times, only your best friends will give you a shoulder to cry and lean on. This is the most genuine and true revelation of character and values.

When you meet your friend after a long time, the repetition of old memories, old stories, and inside jokes. Repeating and reliving the old times gives assurance and comfort to the friendship. Best friends are flexible and loyal at the same time. They will be loyal to your friends till you die. They will always wait for you if you need to get ready to go somewhere. They are not the panic creators like men! Well, there are few exceptions everywhere where men wait for the lady to get ready.

Best friends are good listeners, they will hear you out all your good and bad. They will be knowing your ins and outs of life. They will give you the best advice when you are not able to make your decisions. They are like mirrors; they will show your identity and what you are capable of. They will tell your strengths and weaknesses. If you make a mistake they will tell you when did you make it and what can you do, by not repeating the same. They are the ones telling you to go for that dream job or passion. They will tell you your hidden qualities, skills and will remind you of your past experiences. Best friends will accept you as you are and your flaws too.

In an emergency, whether it is money or favours, you can count on your best friend blindly. You can settle your account with them anytime you want. They will defend you in front of others for your friendship. Best friends will root out for you for your relationships and achievements in life. They will praise you for your good deeds and will give you honest feedback or criticize. Best friends will tell you directly about your behaviour.

To sum up, you may or may not ring up your best friend on a daily basis, but whenever it happens, you pick up from where you left. And, it is always like the old times talking to your best friend. Best friends are like a long-term investment, and there is no life if you do not have friends in it. Best friends are running for the same race, life! but on a different path, and the joint prize is lots of enjoyment, effort, hardship, companionship, and friendliness. Friendship is a selfless relationship where there will be unconditional love and warmth.

Do you have such a friend who pulls you up in life then do write your friend’s name in the comment section below, and explain in ten words, why do you like your best friend?

Written By- Mansi Arora

#digitalwritopreneurhub #article #digitalwriting #friendsforlife #mansiarora #writingcontest #mentor #rajindersoni #bestfriendsforever #soulfriends 

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

A message to a Sister who is Retiring!

Have you spent all your years doing the job? And your retirement date is approaching! I would like to narrate a story of a sister who is dedicating this message to an elder sister who is retiring soon! I know people of age ’60s can connect with this article.

Retirement is an important milestone in an individual life, stating you have endured a lot of struggle being in a job, sustaining a healthy employer-employee relationship, and doing things for others. It is not a full stop in life but a little pause asserting that you have done a lot in life. It is your time to relax, take it slow, live life to the fullest.

My elder sister, Chandra Didi, is retiring on 31st March, completing nearly about 40 years of work life. As the date is approaching and I won’t be there with you in person standing and holding hands on this very important day of your life. But, remember dear sister, I am always there for you today and forever, near or far. You are and always will be important to us and you mean the world to me.

From, where should I start? My words fall short when it comes to talking about my sister. The more I praise and appreciate, the less it seems. From the time we were teens, I have seen her fighting like a warrior.

Being an excellent student and having a goal in the early years of life to make a career was hardly seen at that time. My sister is a highly positive personality. Being a girl, and exiling all the stereotypes that a girl could not work in a man’s world. With all the hard work, she proved everyone wrong and got the job very early. She has been continuous support for our family. She did not let our father face all the scuffles in life rather she walked shoulder to shoulder with him and gave all the support. All the struggles she has faced with much conviction, make us so proud, that she has led her life with much dignity where everyone acknowledges her.

A few months back we lost our mother, I wish she could be here with us, witnessing this day and we all know she would be watching from heaven above and smiling and giving her blessings in abundance. 

I and my sisters use to address our elder sister as ‘Hitler Didi’. She used to have a strict persona at home.  Everything was all about being disciplined in life. At that time, we did not understand the value of discipline and time management. But as we are grown-ups and fully capable of running our families, we admire her lifestyle and follow her way of living in our family too.

When we are in trouble, I don’t know how she comes to know about all our problems. She is like an angel of our family that we didn’t even know when magically we are being helped by her. She thinks for everybody, family, and cousins also. She is a very gentle, lovable, and kind-hearted soul.

After marriage also, she is lucky to have found such a considerate husband. ‘Jijaji’ cares and supports her endlessly and who believes in giving equal value to both the families. With this gentle and humble thought, it was easy for her to not even take care of her own family moreover, she equally took care of her in-laws.

In the job also, she made her own identity with all the hard work and working capabilities. The sensibility towards the work is always there in her. Doing the work on time, punctual for the office and disciplined towards the work and going to the office without missing a day. She is perfect in every sense. Her desk will always be systematic and organized. Her experience in life and profession is indeed remarkable.

At last, I would like to say, you are retiring from work, but not from life. You will live your new version of life. Never stop being our mother to us. We look up to you for everything, dear sister. We have given that place to you since our mother left for the heavenly abode. Now, you cannot back down from this role.

As you are retiring tomorrow, our whole family wishes you the best on your special day. Now, you can be your own boss. It is not the end to the road but now you have a lot of time for yourself. Do things which you love the most. Travel the world. Never go by age, but listen to the voice of your younger self. Now you are a person who would be happy on Monday morning? How? Because you are now Retired! Retirement is like a blank canvas! You can redesign your life into something new and different. It is a time to enjoy all those things you never had time for, while you worked. So, here’s wishing you the best of times ahead, stay happy and healthy!

If you can link through this article where your loved one has been retired or will soon retire! Share your message on retirement in the comment section below.

Written By- Mansi Arora 

#digitalwritopreneurhub #articlewriting #digitalwriting #mansiarora #lettertosister #messageonretirement #writingcontest #milestoneinlife 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: