( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0003354536{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0004355144require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
30.33408104712require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
40.33408104712do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
50.33408105088WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
60.33408105088WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
70.33438108928CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
80.33518109376header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards – Page 2 – All Cash Rewards – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards

Page 2 / 6

Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@preetishah You too are a gem, Preeti!!!! You are climbing the ladder of success as you are clear about your goals and ambitions!!! Truly amazing 👍 👍 

ReplyQuote
Preeti Shah
(@preetishah)
Trusted Member

@risha15 Thank you, Risha! 😊 

ReplyQuote
Halemane Muralikrishna
 Halemane Muralikrishna
(@Halemane Muralikrishna)

I am happy to say that I could clear boot camp with the able mentorship of Mr Rajinder Soni. Not only clearing boot camp, but also writing good amount of articles online and getting remuneration for writing is attractive to me. I am proud to share with the aspirants, more than one-hundred long-form articles and some of them could become stellar articles online in reputed content sharing platforms. Continuous readership and google indexing online are making me feel overwhelming. These were all possible due to the able mentorship, without which, we will be going haywire on the worldwide web.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

I am really 😊 happy for your success Muralikrishna Halemane. You have been a great inspiration for many aspiring writers. Your consistency and super positivity has helped many writers win several contests at Digital Writopreneurs Hub.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Halemane Muralikrishna Sir, your journey started when “Digital Writopreneurs Hub” was established by Rajinder Sir. You have also guided us like our mentor. 

Hats off to you for your contribution toward DWH!!!! 

ReplyQuote
Avyukth Krishna
 Avyukth Krishna
(@Avyukth Krishna)

Hello everyone,

One of the biggest challenges every writer faces is the lack of motivation. But the members of our Digital Writopreneurs hub do not face this issue because Rajinder sir keeps us constantly motivated with cash prizes. I’d like to share the screenshot of the first reward I received for passing the bootcamp.

ReplyQuote
connectrajinder
(@connectrajinder)
Member Admin

And I am really happy to see that you have grown to a pro writer now. Blessings Avyukth.

Rajinder Soni, CEO
Digital Writopreneurs Hub
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajindersoni/

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@Avyukth Krishna Congratulations!!!! You are a star peformer!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

The memory of this certificate gives me so much joy.I remember being guided and encouraged every step of the way by Rajinder Sirji and goaded on by my all my fellow writer friends. Much awaited and much loved certificate. Thank you and your course for making my dreams come true.

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

The first award I received here and I see this award as the blessings of my mentor Rajinder Soni aka Sirji and the affection of my fellow writer friends.🙏

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
 Sowspeaks
(@Sowspeaks)

My first token of achievement here. Thank you Rajinder Soni Sirji for helping me learn and grow. 

ReplyQuote
Ravinder Kaur
 Ravinder Kaur
(@Ravinder Kaur)

I am very happy to share my Bootcamp certificate here. This achievement would not have been possible without the expert guidance of Rajinder Sir and support from my community members.

#digitalwritopreneurs
#ravinderkaur

ReplyQuote
Ravinder Kaur
 Ravinder Kaur
(@Ravinder Kaur)

This is my first prize money from the Digital Writopreneurs Hub. All credit goes to Rajinder Sir and all the fellow writers for their support and encouragement.

ReplyQuote
Mansi Arora
(@mana)
Trusted Member

Congratulations Ma’am!! 🌟🎉🌟🎉

ReplyQuote
Ravinder Kaur
 Ravinder Kaur
(@Ravinder Kaur)

Thank you so much, Manasi. I am feeling awesome to connect with the energetic writers.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: