( ! ) Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rajindersoni/public_html/index.php:4) in /home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmp-coming-soon-maintenance/niteo-cmp.php on line 919
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0002354536{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0004355144require( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-blog-header.php ).../index.php:23
30.13768105608require_once( '/home/rajindersoni/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php ).../wp-blog-header.php:19
40.13768105608do_action( $hook_name = 'template_redirect' ).../template-loader.php:13
50.13768105984WP_Hook->do_action( $args = [0 => ''] ).../plugin.php:470
60.13768105984WP_Hook->apply_filters( $value = '', $args = [0 => ''] ).../class-wp-hook.php:327
70.13788109824CMP_Coming_Soon_and_Maintenance->cmp_displayPage( '' ).../class-wp-hook.php:303
80.13848110272header( $header = 'Cache-Control: no-cache; private' ).../niteo-cmp.php:919
Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards – Page 4 – All Cash Rewards – DW Hub Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Rewards

Page 4 / 6

manainthemaking
 manainthemaking
(@manainthemaking)

I would like to bestow my gratitude to Rajinder Soni Sir, for giving rise to DWHUB and starting this mission to train 2,00,000 writers. 📝

The learnings that I got to know from the journey of your life, is entirely extraordinary. Rajinder Sir, you are an amazing person inside out. I wish to imbibe all the qualities that you have, to be an optimistic and pure soul. You are a true mentor to me. You have always pushed me to write good and grab opportunities. 🌈

Joining #digitalwritopreneurhub benefited me and all those who joined this community. 🎁

From the very first day, i have learnt a new aspect about writing. My knowledge has enhanced. Because of you my goal has been set, I have worked on my camera confidence, I have become more positive in life. I prepared my goal card. I tried writing quality articles.✏️

Your teachings are of great value and I feel special to get it. Once again, I would like to thank you, Sir, Polomi ma’am, Risha ma’am and Sumit as well. I feel great to be connected with this community. Thank you!

PFA My DWHUB BOOTCAMP CERTIFICATE!

#writingtools #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurhub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock

rajeev1632, Risha Khan, Sowspeaks and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

Dear friends,

This was my second award at the Digital Writopreneurs Hub, and by far, the most valued.  I passed the boot camp on 28 May 2020, a day, I will never forget. I treasure the certificate, the cash award, and most importantly the kind words written by my mentor Rajinder Soni.

Whenever I feel demotivated, I glance at those words and I feel energized. He is a blessing to all his mentees. I have never seen a mentor work so hard, come up with so many ideas and keep his mentees on their toes. A man with a golden heart, incredible energy, and a vast reservoir of knowledge -which he is ever ready to share- he is truly one of a kind.

Sirjee’s motivating message 

Mansi Arora, rajeev1632, Risha Khan and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

This is the cash award, less about the cash and more about the award. 

Thanks, to our mentor who plays Santa Claus all through the year.

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

Dear friends, 

Here is a glimpse of the beautiful certificate that every new joinee yearns to earn. The Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Certificate announcing to the world that you are a quality writer, at last. Yahoo!!!Thanks, Rajinder Soni aka Sirjee for this beauty!

ReplyQuote
Risha Khan
(@risha15)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@sowspeaks Congratulations!!!!!!! You are truly an inspiration for all of us!!

ReplyQuote
Sowspeaks
(@sowspeaks)
Eminent Member

@risha15 Thank you so much for those kind words Risha. I feel motivated to do better. 

ReplyQuote
rajeev1632
(@rajeev1632)

My Bootcamp passing reward.

ReplyQuote
rajeev1632
(@rajeev1632)

My Bootcamp passing reward.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
 Prantika Samanta
(@Prantika Samanta)

Glad to share Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Certificate with all of you.
The certificate was awarded to me for successfully publishing 5 featured articles.
Indeed a feat for an aspiring writer who has always had the dream of writing effective articles. My dreams would have never been materialized if my mentor who also happens to be Digital Writopreneurs Hub CEO wouldn’t have motivated me to take the first step towards fulfilling my goals. His guidance has made my journey much easier.
Thank you, Rajinder, Digital Writopreneurs Hub, and all my community members who have supported me always.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
 Prantika Samanta
(@Prantika Samanta)

Glad to share Digital Writopreneurs Hub Bootcamp Certificate with you all.

Indeed it’s a Wow moment for an aspiring writer like me. My mentor who also happens to be Digital Writopreneurs Hub’s CEO has helped me take the first step towards my goal. He has taught us the tactics of writing effective articles.
Thank you, Rajinder, Digital Writopreneurs Hub, and all the community members who have supported me always.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
 Prantika Samanta
(@Prantika Samanta)

Indeed it’s a Wow moment for an aspiring writer like me. My mentor who also happens to be Digital Writopreneurs Hub’s CEO has helped me take the first step towards my goal. He has taught us the tactics of writing effective articles.
Thank you, Rajinder, Digital Writopreneurs Hub, and all the community members who have supported me always.

ReplyQuote
Prantika Samanta
(@prantika-samanta)

ReplyQuote
Madhu R Padalaa
 Madhu R Padalaa
(@Madhu R Padalaa)

Hello everyone,

That was my first unexpected surprise for me after receiving my cash award from my mentor Rajinder Soni sir.

Article writing and me? Never ever imagined myself that I could write quality articles and get approved and published in a blogging platform.

Credit goes to our mentor Rajinder Soni sir for being there for me and guiding me in every way he could for me to accomplish my short term goal of writing perfect articles and coming out successfully from boot camp.

His patience with me in correcting my mistakes from time to time is much appreciated.

I really love the way he organizes his training, covering all the related topics as planned without much hype or waste of time. Very sincere and dedicated to his passion of helping aspiring writers into professional writers.

Thank you so much for your time and energy vested on our success.

Best wishes
Madhu R Padalaa

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

Bootcamp Certificate

When I joined Digital Writopreneurs Hub and got associated with Rajinder Soni sir’s mission, I realized there was much to this unique, one-of-a-kind platform than as advertised by the company. Not everything is either known or offered to the general public who are not interested to go beyond the freebies. Therefore, it is a community of like-minded individuals –  people who invest on this platform with the sole intention of learning/improving their writing skills.

Unless you invest in this platform and remain invested by being dedicated towards your goal, you won’t get the real value out of this platform. For example, I got connected with a client on the very next day after the completion of my Bootcamp Training. In a sense, I got my first client and earned INR 4000/- (paid instantly after completing the work) within a week after joining this unique platform. 😀

I would also like to thank all the senior members of the community who helped me achieve my target. Thank you Preeti Shah, Risha Khan, Poulomi Bhattacharya, Mansi Arora, Prantika Samanta and Ravinder Kaur. Last but not the least, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Rajinder Soni sir, for his constant support, motivation and help in a million ways. Hadn’t it been for his ingenious idea of establishing such a unique platform, it wouldn’t have been possible for me or anyone of us in the community to make a mark or establish our foothold in this challenging industry. 👍 

For all of us in the community, Rajinder Soni sir is more of a fatherly figure than just a mentor. The way he strives to take all of us together in this journey is just commendable. Thank you!! 👍 

If you’re a client, contact me on 9880870713. If you’re a student looking to enhance your writing skills, join our community here.

Please check out this post here.

Attached is my DWHUB BOOTCAMP CERTIFICATE

#writingtools #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #abhishekpathaktravelwriter #opportunityzone #abhishekpathakwrites #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurshub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock #abhishekpathak #rajindersoni #awards #payment #bootcamp #training #dwhub #abhishekpathakwriter #digitalwritopreneurs #certificate #abhishekpathakdigitalwritopreneur #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #writingsofabhishekpathak #writingrightwithabhishekpathak #writewithabhishekpathak

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Pathak
(@abhishek-pathak)
Eminent Member

Cash Prize Award

When I got into the ecosystem of #digitalwritopreneurshub, I was told by Mansi that the record of passing the DW Hub Bootcamp Training is of 7 days. She told me if I’m able to do it before that, I would create a new record. This spurred me into action! I sat down writing articles as per Sir’s instructions and based on the learnings from the daily classes. In just a matter of 5 days from the day I enrolled for the Bootcamp Training, I was not only able to submit 5 articles but also graduated with flying colours. I was also instantly awarded with Rs. 500/- cash prize reward for passing the Bootcamp Training. 😊 

If you’re a client looking to connect for projects, contact me on 9880870713. If you’re a student looking to enhance your writing skills, join our community here.

Please check out this post to view my Bootcamp Certificate here.

Attached below is the screenshot of CASH PRIZE AWARD for BOOTCAMP CERTIFICATION

#writingtools #communityspirit #inspirationalthoughts #opportunityzone #mentorcoaching #digitalwritopreneurshub #gratitudeattitude #writersblock #abhishekpathak #rajindersoni #awards #payment #bootcamp #training #dwhub #abhishekpathakwriter #cashprize #cashreward #digitalwritopreneurs #abhishekpathakthewriter #abhishekpathakdigitalwritopreneur #abhishekpathakwritopreneur #writingsofabhishekpathak #writingrightwithabhishekpathak #writewithabhishekpathak #abhishekpathaktravelwriter #abhishekpathakwrites

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: